I'm a Korean.

sorabji.com: Who are you?: I'm a Korean.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
1024 on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:00 pm:

I don't speak English.^^;;;

³ª´Â ³» Á¶±¹¿¡ ±àÁö¸¦ ´À³¤´Ù.

By Nate on Friday, July 26, 2002 - 01:34 pm:

±àÁö Á¶±, Á¶± Á¿à

By 1024 on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 05:36 am:

Á¶±¹ = one's homeland[fatherland / motherland]; one's mother[native] country.

±àÁö = pride

³ª´Â ³» Á¶±¹¿¡ ±àÁö¸¦ ´À³¤´Ù.
    =I have my Korea pride as a Korean.(Is this grammatically correct?=33)

By Kalli on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 11:17 am:

answer him nate...

c'mon. do it.

By Nate on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

i eat maybe once a week at a korean grill called 'fisherman's house'. the meals are fairly good, however what i really like is the little bowls of... stuff. with each meal she puts out five or six bowls of kim chee and seaweed and little dried minnows. usually different stuff each time. i haven't had the minnows in awhile.

i like it. i like korea.

By Kalli on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 12:48 pm:

i have never had minnows.

i bet i'd eat em though.

all the stuff that grossed me out as a kid seems pretty damn tasty now.

By Chester on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 12:59 pm:

By Kazoointoit on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 01:10 pm:

I like Korea. I was there on a 12 hour layover on the way to Thailand. If it wasn't so cold, I could have stayed there longer. We were there super-early in the morning and found ourselves at this teeny-tiny little restaurant pointing at things in the guidebook to get food. I felt like an ass but they just smiled and we got these huge bowls of hot soup and of course all the little bowls goodies...no minnows as far as I can remember though.

I'd like to start all of my mornings that way. Kim chee and hot hot hot spicy beancurd soup. Nice. Beats the hell out of coffee and bagels.

By Kalli on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 01:22 pm:

mmm sushi. this place down the street from me makes this rainbow roll thing.

uggugugugug.

now iz all hungry.

By semillama on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 03:22 pm:

Fish = puke.

for me, anyway.

except for that bite of fresh caught and grilled
    shark. it tasted good. I don't know what would
    have happened if i hda more than a bite,
    though.

By Kalli on Saturday, July 27, 2002 - 03:52 pm:

man...semmy...i just wont send you this bucket of sardines i was gonna send you now...

guess im gonna have to send it to waffles.

By Czarina on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 05:52 am:

I don't think humans are susposed to eat minnows.I think they are intended for decorative purposes.

By patrick on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 06:44 pm:

i don't eat bait.

i love how korean restaurants bombard you with little bowls of condiments.

especially the bbq's in which you eat everything rolled up lettuce.

speaking of food bombardments, angry sam got a bug in his ass this morning for brunch, so we found ourselves in one of the oldest italian joints in hollywood, serenaded by an accordian player.

we had champagne, prosciutto (sp?) and melon, calamari, meatballs, salad, olives, salami, and that dish thats served with a basil leaf, slice of tomato and buffalo mozzarella with a splash of oil.

my cats would love you forever kalli if you sent sardines.

By Dougie on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 10:24 am:

MMM...prosciutto and melon's my fav. And I love bulgoki (the marinated beef that you cook at your table) at Korean restaurants. Yeah, those little condiments and appetizers too. They're a good thing. Although they usually have this fermented bean paste stuff sitting in a jar at most of the Korean restaurants I've been to -- smells really nasty, can't bring myself to try it. Did you guys ever try those Korean soups -- they have this beef broth soup served cold in a bigass bowl, with vermicelli noodles, pieces of meat, and a hard boiled egg in it -- very refreshing on a hot day.

We've been grilling out like mofos lately -- cornish game hens (works really well if you butterfly it -- i.e., cut the back out with poultry scissors, break the wings and legs over and kind of smoosh it down, then douse it in Montgomery Inn bbq sauce -- best in the world, from Cincinnati), skirt steaks, burgers, hot italian sausages & green pepper & onions, pork chops, corn still in the husks etc. We overheard the neighbors the other night bitching about us grilling out so often and so late, but fuck 'em, they're probably just jealous of the tantalizing aromas coming from our grill.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact