Michael Ragan

sorabji.com: Who are you?: Michael Ragan
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Mike Reagan on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 03:04 pm:

I've watched the world closely over the last year and have come to a simple conclusion: Washington wrecks good people. President Bush is no longer the man who stood atop the destroyed WTC to promise retribution, redemption, and justice. He is simply a beltway insider who forgot what it means to be American.

George, show some backbone. We do not need to apologize for leading the world. Do not let the world become a bucket of crabs.

We, as Americans, are entitled to BE Americans.

We do not need Europe. We do not need Asia. We do not need the Middle East.

What we DO need is to stand up and be proud of who we are and what we represent. If the Arabs or the French or the Germans don't like it, well, tough. Think about your friends. Are they like you? Or are they completely different? Do they have similar values as you? Who are they? Who are America's friends?

Email your Congressman and Senator and tell them who are friends are. And who they aren't.

No one can doubt that on September 12th everyone in America, and most in the world, had changed. We were hurt, angry and confused. We loved our country and what it stands for. The question I have is this:

When did it change back?

Why are we fighting about whether or not Iraq is an enemy and a threat? Who is so blind that they can't see it? I think no one. I think that the problem is not blindness, but cowardness.

We are great because we are brave and free, determined and resourceful. Let's act like it.

By patrick on Monday, October 7, 2002 - 03:41 pm:

what a bucket of shit.

hey!

michael reagan...

fuck you, you ass

By The Watcher on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 06:02 pm:

Hey Mike,

Did you give up your talk show?

Or, are you just slumming?

By spunky on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 06:32 pm:

He got kindey cancer, so I think he stopped broadcasting

By spunky on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 06:34 pm:

Oh My:

Mike Reagan:
    We are great because we are brave and free, determined and resourceful. Let's act like it.

Patrick:
    what a bucket of shit.
    hey!
    michael reagan...
    fuck you, you ass

Perfect

By patrick on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 06:39 pm:

you read that garbage and its no wonder why the rest of the world thinks we're arrogant John Wayne. trigger-happy motherfuckers hell-bent on world domination.

and what up with that retarded logic that somehow equivocates individual uniqueness to unilateralism. My god I about spewed my coffee when i read that.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact