Do you think it could be Korn?

sorabji.com: Worst music you've ever heard: Do you think it could be Korn?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Killer McHann on Wednesday, March 31, 1999 - 08:48 pm:

people actually listen to this? and without laughing their asses off at the pasty little man at the mic?

By Korn rules on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 09:11 pm:

hay, if you don't like the music then turn the tuner button you lame idiot, Korn kicks ass

By Margret on Sunday, August 29, 1999 - 10:24 pm:

Analysis will follow.

By Jinafishes on Monday, August 30, 1999 - 07:58 pm:

Refer to the limp bizkit thread and exchange each reference of limp bizkit to korn. Thanks.

By Wisper on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:21 am:

ouch

By Agatha on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 09:13 pm:

that guy posted under the name, "korn rules." that's fucking hilarious.

By Semillama on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 07:58 pm:

korn is tame. Ho-hum. Their (and limp bizkit's) fans seem to be dangerous jerks, if what I have read about the abuse of women in their audeinces is correct, especially Woodstock 99.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 08:09 pm:

Budgie fucking rules MAN!

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 07:28 am:

Lots of people wearing Korn tee-shirts in California.

At the mall of orange I saw these two punk type guys. One of them was leaving a message on someone's answering machine about how they were going to go "get drunk on beer!" that night, and the other was just outside the main entrance begging for spare change while listening to his diskman.

After a while he got smart and put the diskman away before asking for spare change.

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 12:27 pm:

the punks behind the conservative orange curtain are not too bright....that region spawns all kinda of retarded music of which i won't dare mention for fear of seriously upseting too many people....it's a intersting region of demographics...orange county....very conservative in it's civic practices and it's voting...yet there are all kinds of "punks" running from these types of conservative, rich white families...i just wish they could turn that rebellion into decent music.....

By Cracker on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 02:56 pm:

"that region spawns all kinda of retarded music of
    which i won't dare mention for fear of seriously upseting too
    many people...."

who are you afraid of upsetting? is it secret retarded music of some kind that you don't dare mention? are you talking about that white supremacist stuff that you pretend to have nothing in common with?

what you describe sounds less interesting than predictable. aren't those your roots, waffler?

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 03:21 pm:

um....uh.....hmmm...............white supremacist??

what the hell are you talking about?

it's a long fly ball to left field..............and I ain't got me mitt on.....so I won't catch it....sorry to disapoint you.

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:18 pm:

Funny how when someone wants to say something shitty a new name usually says it,cracker,oats,whatever...

By Rhiannon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:24 pm:

Since when is Waffles the Sorabji whipping boy? I don't remember anyone holding a town meeting...

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:27 pm:

Put that up here Waffles,do it for janny,and do it for shithead.Just jealous of Waffles is all,I LOVE Waffles!!!

By Simon on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:53 pm:

It's not waffles' turn to be whipping boy this week. He had the duty two weeks ago. I think it was my turn, but I'm not sure because I wasn't paying attention when 'swine made the schedule up.

By J on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:57 pm:

well where is he when I need him,I had a site and a few bad words I wanted him to post for me,he must actally be working.HaHa!!

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:00 pm:

Even I didn't think Waffle had said anything so harsh, and you all know how I like to sully his name about the town.

That was really just an excuse to use the expression "sully his name about the town". Or should I say "aboot" the town?

I remember when I was a kid and it was okay to say really offensive things because they had totally different meanings back then. I mean to us.

By Waffles on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 05:27 pm:

ahhhhh....look at all you nice people rallying behind me. :-> (at least for the moment anyway).I don't mind being on the whipping post...i just need to know what the fuck they are talking about............i just figured i have launched enough music opinions around here so i refrained....and cracker-barrel-cracker comes outta nowhere with nothing.........

By J on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 09:25 am:

Your a Saint Waffles you should have put up that shit site for Cracker,kinda like sweets for the sweet(Cracker).

By J on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 02:45 pm:

By J on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

Oh,Holy shit!!!Yes!!!Score,Thank You Jesus!!!

By Margret on Saturday, September 4, 1999 - 04:20 pm:

I did it all for the nookie
    for the nookie

By Cracker on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:39 am:

its all about slipknot

maggot

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact