KoRn Sucks

sorabji.com: Worst music you've ever heard: KoRn Sucks
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Jonny on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 05:53 pm:

Well, ever since I saw a rap/metal group on MTV called KoRn, I have hated all of their guts. Let me explain all the reasons I hate KoRn, there are a lot of em, so bare with me.

1. The music they play is comletely bass driven, who gives a damn about how well Reginald, oh, I mean Fieldy, plays bass guitar.
    2. Jonathan Davis is a queer, in case you Korn fans havent noticed, he has a bigtime lisp and a girly voice. No matter how much he screams to sell records, he still sounds like a woman. Need more proof he's a fag? IN the A.D.I.D.A.S music video, he is dressed in womans undies at the end. NO JOKE!
    3. Jonathan Davis is a child molestor. I don't know about some of you people out there, but the thought of some long haired freak with a face like a monkey, goin down on an innocent little kid sickens me. Not a child molestor you say? Listen to the song "Mister Rogers" and "Trash". Here are some lyrics from Trash: "I see the flesh, and it smells fresh. It's just there for the taking. These little girls, they make me feel so god-damn exhilerated. I feel them up, I can't give it up, the pain that I'm just erasing"
    4. Fieldy's real name is Reginald, no wonder he changed it to Fieldy. Plus, 2 other members of the band are named "Head" and "Munky". Head's name should probably really be "Dickhead", and Munky got the name because of how bad he, and his music stinks.

Well, I might write back and say some more stuff later.

Oh, and my the way, I know some people out there say tp themselves,"But I love Jonathan Davis, I can really compare to him and his music", or they might say,"Korn is a group of geniuses, they created the new rock/rap genre", or they might even say,"Jonathan Davis is my hero". Well, all I'm tryin to say is IT'S BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!

By Ms. Proctor on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 05:59 pm:

Thanks for sharing, Jonny. That was very well organized. Now, get back to your studies!

By Willy Nilly on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 08:54 pm:

Oh, I would agree that Korn sucks. All their songs sound the same to me.

I remember first hearing about them around 1994. When I finally heard one of their songs, I thought, "who cares?" I really don't hear anything all that innovative. To me they just sound like a not very good hair band from the 1980's, only less fun! Twisted Sister at least had a sense of humour!

Eventually they became huge... a result of the sales and marketing teams at whatever huge label they happen to be on.... and now there's no getting rid of them.

And frankly, even if the thoughts expressed in those songs have never come to fruition (pun unintentional), it's still disturbing as anything.

korn is a weed of a band.

By Ms. Proctor on Wednesday, August 2, 2000 - 10:35 pm:

B-, Willy! Your syntax has improved since your sister's been helping you with your studies, and your outlines are shaping up better every day! Nice job!

By Bloomer on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 07:47 am:

gee jonny, you say QUEER & FAG like it's a bad thing....& if a girl has a lisp & a manly voice? what does that make her? just curious to know.... oh & by the way, how are you on such friendly terms, that you know all the band member's names??????????

By Willy Nilly on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 09:36 am:

While I am flattered by the compliment, currently I am not studying, and my sister never helped me with any of my studies.

But thank you just the same! Maybe someone else was using this handle before? I don't know...

By Slick Willy on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 01:15 pm:

Hi Willy!

By Jonny on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 06:12 pm:

Well, in response to Bloomers question. Yes, women who talk like men and have lisps are queer. And guess what...?

QUEERS WILL BURN IN HELL!!!!

By Mavis on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 06:55 pm:

hey jonny
    where do asshole idiots like you come from, anyway?

By Trace on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 06:59 pm:

Jonny-
    Are you Satan????????

By semillama on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 07:54 pm:

What a stupid Pinkboy.

Korn actually isn't that bad, as far as new metal bands go, far better than Limp Triscuit or whatever they are. I mean Korn isn't anywhere as musical or intelligent as Iron Maiden or Fear Factory or Soulfly. But they seem to have some integrity, and are outspoken opponents of child abuse, Jonny. I'm suprised you missed that. But then again, you seem like the type who doesn't get a lot of things.

By patrick on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 08:13 pm:

for someone who hates a band the guy sure knows his facts. i think they suck ass too, but im out of the contemporary loop. I did see kid rock on the simpsons and he was rather silly too.

By patrick on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 08:16 pm:

my metal interests extend to old metallica, sabbath (the good shit too, no RJD crap) and budgie.........oh and maybe some acdc but thats about it.........then we fade into the "classic rock" genre which can get a little cloudy.

By Willy Nilly on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 08:19 pm:

You really think they're not that bad? I really hate all that posturing they seem to partake of and have no humour in (contrast, for example, a band like Aerosmith, who musically I don't like, but seem to be in on the joke, rather than taking themselves too seriously).

Usually when I hear that Korn is going to be doing something, I don't listen or read whatever it is because I don't like them, so I didn't know that they had any kind of anti-child abuse views. I'm ignorant, I'm sorry. I did watch one interview on Much Music once, though, where they kept bragging about having a lot of female groupies and such. I thought that kind of male bravado was a bit distasteful. Everyone knows that rock stars, even scrawny, ugly, little ones, have more female flesh thrown at them than they know what to do with. Who cares? Maybe it's just fashion, but I think it's a bit gross.

I'm not a big fan of the genre, either, I guess.

Oh well.

By Skooter on Thursday, August 3, 2000 - 08:39 pm:

Okay, I have to say this....As a residental mteal head, Korn is one of the better new bands out. Not as good as Soulfly, but let me check your head you dumb ass Johnny. I'll take you on point by point.
    1. Bass Driven? Oh no! I guess that means Dr Dre, P-Funk, Red Hot Chili Peppers, any Chemical Brothers songs, Pigface etc all suck...which they do not...dumbass.
    2. Jon (thats how you spell it) is not gay, but is a large supporter of gay rights. He actually has the words HIV tattooed on his arm. His vocals are from the guts, can you do that? The first time I heard the song "Daddy" off the first album, I broke into a cold sweat....Some of the lyrics include..Father please forgive me, I just had to get out all my pain and suffering, now that I am done, remember I will always love you...I'm your son." The song concludes with Jon absolutly breaking down in the studio...scraeming and crying his heart out. They have only played that song once live.
    3. The song you pulled lyrics from is about all the little groupies girls that hang around the band and Jon frustation with that whole scence (The albums called issues? Can you put it together.)
    4. Rap-Metal was largley kick started by a band called the Red Hot Chili Peppers and a band called Faith No More, not limp-dick suck.
    5. Korn used to be a band called LAPD, which was a blantent Chilis ripoff. (Roddy Bottom from FNM can be seen wearing an LAPD shirt in the Falling to pieces video).
    6. Eevn if they were all gay, so what? I guess that gay people don't make good music? Is that right? Mozart, hell even Michael Stipe and Fred from the B-52's are pretty cool. I'm really really sick of the rampant homophobia on this site. Why don't you go suck a dick and see if you like it? Maybe your gay but you don't know it yet. Is that whats your so god-damn afraid of?
    7. Other good new metal bands include the Deftones, Incubus, POD, System of a Down and the before mentioned Soulfly.
    Wheeeee! Thats about all my jizz today

By Jonny on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 12:01 am:

Look, anyone else that gives me more shit about me hating Korn can go fuck a tree. I don't give a rats ass about what anyone else thinks, so basically you're wasting your time when you sit staring at your computer screen trying to convince me that the MOST FUCKING QUEER MUSIC GROUP in the world is actually talented. I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU THINK!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, KORN WILL STILL BE A GROUP OF QUEERS!!! So, from now on, if you want to leave messages, please, don't be a dumbass and leave a gayass message. Thankyou, and goodnight.

oh, and in regards to skooters message. you probably suck your daddys dick, then YOU really break into a cold sweat. KORN WILL BE DESTROYED!!!

By Gee on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 01:06 am:

Michael Stipe is gay? wow, that just makes me want him more.

I was reading a book of short short gay erotic fiction today and it made me want to touch Ishmael's chest. but he said something stupid so I decided to leave instead.

By Bloomer on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:55 am:

remember that song Jonny is a Queer? so appropriate for you buddy

By Dougie on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 08:44 am:

Just clearing one thing up -- Mozart wasn't gay.

By Skooter on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 12:20 pm:

Come on you weak pathetic peice of Shit! I'd break you like your sisters hyman and then lick your moms pussy with your toungue douchebag. For one, i play music, love music, know a hell of a lot more than you do, so why dont you go surf a big black dildo. Really...Johnny, or Satan....Why don't you go find www.Imaracistignoranthomophobe.com and post on there, beacuse this site is usaully reserved for smart people and I'm afraid you don't qualify. If this was really life, I'd whip your ass like I was your daddy, and I bet you like that too. Go listen to ICP and fuck the hell off before me and a posse come track down your ISP and whoop your pathetic punk ass. WE DON"T NEED YOU HERE....SO FUCK OFF! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND YOUR COUSIN TOO!

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 12:22 pm:

ROFLMAO!

By patrick on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 02:58 pm:

i don't think Stipe is any more "gay" per se than he is "straight" and thats the point.

Korn does suck musically, i could careless about anything else about them. Brittany Spears could be the champion of animals rights, doesn't make me vomit any less that people are paying money to see and hear her.

By Zephyr on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:09 pm:

Hmm...it seems that I came to the party late...

HAHAHHAHAHHA!

Korn DOES suck ass, but PLEASE don't insult gays and child molestors by associating such a peice of shit band with them!

Good new metal:
    Sorry, skooter...but well, each to his or her own!
    Not the best taste in music, but you still rule.

Static-X
    System of A Down (they're ok...but that's all)
    Soulfly (definitely!)
    Kittie
    Drain STH
    Krisiun
    Shadow's Fall (they are GREAT! Go buy their cd!)
    Rob Zombie (well....its a relatively new band....so it counts)
    Increate
    Chaos Theory
    The Sound and The Fury
    And there may be loads of others...but I don't necessarily know how new or old some bands are.

Oh, and Jonny, by all means, go fuck yourself and fuck off.

Don't come back, either.

If you do, I have a meat hook with your name on it.

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:11 pm:

I think Jonny is Satan

By Zephyr on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:15 pm:

Well, duh?

He's just trying to get accepted here under another name.

Golly, this meathook is just salivating waiting for you, Jonny...hurry up!

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 03:19 pm:

Don't worry Jonny, you'll get "hooked" on it. (Oh gawd, i just kill myself-or maybe someone else should)

By Skooter on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 04:00 pm:

Uh Static X Sucks.. Semillama any comments on how bad they suck?Wanna be Ministry rip off band, with a rip off Tool video. Kittie rules, Drain STH is also very very good.

By Willy Nilly on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

Wow, I guess there was a time when I'd have been more aware of the above-mentioned bands, but I guess my taste in music has really changed. I still love Ministry (and all it's offshoots), but I haven't even heard of these other bands.

I think at some point that I find the image these kinds of bands sometimes project somewhat distasteful. Also, a lot of these bands are dark, but I can't relate to them. Not because I'm not dark, or depressed, it just doesn't suit my particular take on it. I'm more passive and introspective, I guess. Joy Division's depressing songs are more suited to my frame of mind.

Also, I think a lot of these kinds of bands (not all... ministry is an excellent example) don't have much of a sense of humour. I know you all could come up with tonnes of songs as examples where I'm wrong - don't bother. I just like there to be a lighter side that's accessible. That said, Joy Division had no lighter side, but that's just an anomaly in my taste... from another time. I can't really listen to JD very much anymore anyway.

So, for all these reasons, I think Korn sucks. They take themselves way too seriously without the brains to back it up (again, contrast a band like Rage Against the Machine, who musically I don't like, but in interviews these guys are serious, but can still laugh at themselves and are really bright), do all that macho posturing (I'd have never thought they were gay as they are just too proud of being female groupie magnets) and seem to have no sense of humour, at least, not a good one anyway.

By Willy Nilly on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 05:06 pm:

Oh, I'd just like to make a suggestion for getting rid of the homophobic... can't one of you guys hit on Jonny? Make it graphic. That ought to get rid of him.

I'd do it, only I think it's clear that I'm not male.

By Pilate on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 05:30 pm:

Why, certainly, Willy, I'd be glad to.

*ahem*

Jonny, baby, come here. Sit on my lap. That's right. Sit on my lap and put your hand on my big throbbing hard-on while I tell you how good it's going to feel when I grease up your pretty little punk ass and stick it to you good. Sure, you'll scream, but it'll be a HAPPY kind of screaming. After I pump your ass for a while, then I'll fuck your throat. I know you'll be dying to suck my cock right after it's been brutally jammed up your ass. Afterward, I'll wrap a studded leather leash around your fucking neck, drag you down the street and show you off to all my friends, who will immediately recognize you as my new whore. That'll make them hot. They'll probably want a piece, themselves. Imagine about a dozen of us tying you down, standing over you and jerking off until we ejaculate all over your face. Happy dreams, honey.

um, how was that??

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 05:33 pm:

GO Willy! LOL

By Trace on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 05:42 pm:

Pilate,
    Now you scare me....LOL.
    Remind me never to piss you off

By semillama on Friday, August 4, 2000 - 07:42 pm:

Fuck, that was CLASSIC sorabji right there...

As long as we are talking gays and metal, Rob Halford, anyone?

I wouldn't buy any of Korn's music, they aren't that good, but they aren't too bad either. I'd much rather listen to Korn than Hair metal.

I bet this guy has at least one Poison album.

Funny how no one ever accused those guys of being "gay", no they were GLAM! Anyone remember that crock?

It's really sad that some people have no clue how stupid they sound. That's why I stopped posting on the wrestling boards, at first it was funny but it's such a drain after a while, to wallow in the shallow end of the gene pool.

By Mavis on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 02:21 am:

ah....i love this place!

By Pilate Worship on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 08:17 am:

pilate-the new hero of sorabji! HUZZAH!

By Willy Nilly on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 10:58 am:

Pilate, that was *exactly* what I thought would work, and it seems to - where's Jonny?

I would sometimes chat on yahoo, and my screen name was somewhat ambiguous, so when someone would come on spewing hate, I'd just pretend I was a guy and hit on him (though i'm nowhere near as good as you). Whoever it was would usually leave pretty soon after that.

As for hair metal... I was only a little kid (maybe 12?) when I saw the Motley Crue video for "she's got the looks that kill." I was with my sister and her friend. My sister and I thought the singer (I used to know his name - what's worse, ever knowing it, or being so brain dead that I've forgotten it?) was a woman, but her friend thought it was a guy, based primarily on the fact that he was essentially topless, and a woman, even a relatively flat chested one, would never be able to appear on tv dressed like that.

God, they were gross! But I remember a bunch of girls with Motley Crue photos in their lockers... yeesh. Isn't that strange - the men in those bands wore so much make-up and stuff, yet they still had a large female following... perplexing.

I'd rather not listen to Korn or any hair-metal bands... but besides aesthetics, I can't really tell the difference. On the whole, it's a genre I don't like much, and in particular, Korn come across as a bunch of jerks.

By semillama on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

Just read an intersting article in the latest Revolver about Fred Durst...Enlightening, really. That guy is 30, and still in high school, ya know?
    What a dipshit.

The magazine, BTW, is great. Blows RS and Spin and whatever out of the water. No boy bands, no Lolitas, just the dope on the music that really matters. Check it out at your local good bookstore, or online at http://www.revolvermag.com

I don't plug things unless I think that other folks will also like them, so take that as you will.

By dave. on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 11:33 pm:

speaking of soulfly, there's a pre-release of primitive on alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.heavy-metal right now. i'm d/ling as i type. mwa!

By dave. on Saturday, August 5, 2000 - 11:50 pm:

it sounds exactly like soulfly.

By Zephyr on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 04:32 pm:

Pilate, you are the BEST!
    Come here and kiss me.

"Uh Static X Sucks.. Semillama any comments on how bad they suck?Wanna be Ministry rip off band, with a rip off Tool video. Kittie rules, Drain STH is also very very good."

Static-X....hmm...they do have INFLUENCES from Ministry and Sisters of Mercy and other industrial-type groups...and I could care two shits less about the videos. I like a band for their music, and not what they "ripped off" from or what their music videos are like.

Skooter...It seems you're not so much a pure metalhead as a hard-rocker with some interest in hardrock/metal type groups...just a thought.

If you liked fun stuff like Emperor, Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Morbid Angel, and other Black or Death Metal bands, or some more "purely" metal bands, like Earth Crisis and Sentenced and In Flames and Sepultura and Slayer and so many others...or stuff like speed or progressive metal, well, I'd tend to have more of a liking to you, but perhaps you just haven't been exposed to such types of music. Pity.

Soulfly is GOOD.

and FRED DURST???? why would you even waste your time on the moron? I fucking hate Limp Bizkit.

By Satan on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 04:36 pm:

SATAN RULES

By Zephyr on Monday, August 7, 2000 - 05:28 pm:

Um, no?

By Skooter on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 11:00 am:

Zephyr? I don't consider myself any thing but a music fan, not punk, not emo, not rasta, not purely metal, but all of those and more. I like Miles David, Tori Amos and I have seen Sepultura in concert with about 300 people. (Why oh why did they continue without Max?)
    Now, I also like Kyuss, Monster Magnet, Old Slayer, Old Metallica, Old Suicidal (the new stuff sucks), White Zombie, Crisis, Neurosis, etc.
    I respect your views and all but don't question me on wheter I know my shit or not.
    P.S the last time I checked Hard rock was Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones...AHHHHH! PUKE!
    P.S I am also worshiping Bad Brains, fugazi, Ani Difranco, Bauhaus, Killing Joke and am all prepped to see the Damage Manual when they tour....Semilliama you still going?
    I play in a rasta/hardcore band called QueenB. www.angelfire.com/mi2/queenb
    I play a four string guitar, like Max from Soulfly.
    I used to play bass with a band called Subshine, which sem was in.
    I don't like the term heavy metal because it reminds me of Rikki Rackman and Poison and Glam.
    I do like Black Sabbath, I like Ozzy (not really his eightys stuff).
    I am certanly not a Hesser or a Durd. (Durd's have mullets, sleevless shirts, John Deer caps and love Axl Rose).
    Are you?

By Skooter on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 11:04 am:

Static-X....hmm...they do have INFLUENCES from Ministry and Sisters of Mercy
    and other industrial-type groups....Sisters are NOT an industrial band. "Drum machines do not an industrial band make, nor black hair."
    Sisters are ....GOTH! And I used to love them, but I stopped smoking ciggerates in the rain and wishing I was dead, so I'm not really into them so much any more.

By Zephyr on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 11:33 am:

Wow. Ok, sorry dude. I made an assumption about you, based on my experience with other people.

You obviusly aren't what I thought.

By Zephyr on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 11:41 am:

I dont like the term "heavy metal" either.

No, I'm not one of those "hessers" or "durds". I don't even know what they are.
    "...Kyuss, Monster Magnet, Old Slayer, Old Metallica, Old Suicidal (the new stuff sucks), White Zombie, Crisis, Neurosis, etc.
    I respect your views and all but don't question me on wheter I know my shit or not.
    P.S the last time I checked Hard rock was Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones...AHHHHH! PUKE!
    P.S I am also worshiping Bad Brains, fugazi, Ani Difranco, Bauhaus, Killing Joke and am all prepped to see the Damage Manual when they tour....Semilliama you still going?"

Ok. See. You do have awesome taste in music (I especially like the Bauhaus, White Zombie and Fugazi mentions)

Sorry about calling Sisters an industrial...I was originally going to say goth. But for some reason did not.

I'm not a goth. And I don't have black hair. Or smoke cigs in the rain (or smoke at all). Or wish I was dead (much).

I may have come across as a total metal-head...I'm not. I like lots of music, not just metal. I only listed metal because thats the topic of the damn thread.

I'm a big ass about music. And I know all to many people that think that they are "HaRdCoRe MeTaL-hEaDs" just because they like some bands that are certainly more along the lines of heavy alt/pop rock. Sorry.

Yeah.

Amends?

By Spider on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 11:50 am:

What is it with all the hype about the Damage Manual? I've heard some of their songs ("Damage Addict" is the one whose name I can remember) and I thought they were weird, but not good weird. Ugly weird. Like, "who's idea was this?" kind of weird. And kind of boring in a way that only weird stuff can be. Do you know what I'm saying?

Let the stone-throwing begin!

By agatha on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 02:22 pm:

white zombie blachhhhh.

did i ever tell my white zombie story on sorabji?

By Trace on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 02:48 pm:

no, do tell

By Zephyr on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 03:01 pm:

Yessss...tell us!

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

yes, please do!

By dave. on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 07:38 pm:

not that story again.

kyuss rule. well, except for that first album.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 07:43 pm:

*chuck!*

The Damage Manual i find to be very stimulating, but I am turning into something of an old fart when it comes to music, so i suppose listening to old punkers make music is up my alley.

But it's also music ina style I really enjoy playing, and I'm hugely influenced by Geordie as a guitar player as well, so there you go.

By agatha on Tuesday, August 8, 2000 - 10:08 pm:

the jist of the story is that my friend caitlin was friends with the drummer of white zombie, this was back in 1987, and we went to new york to visit him and some other friends. they were playing a show at cbgb's, and we went to it, and they forgot us at the end of the show and unloaded and left us there. we were i think respectively eighteen and nineteen, abandoned in the bowery, with no clue as to how to get back to where we were staying in brooklyn. we rode the subway from two to six am, in the freezing cold, with every single insane person in new york city. there was a woman in a nurse's outfit passed out on the ground, some guy came up and started kicking her. to our left, this man was pissing on a pole and smiling at us simultaneously. on the subway, this man was talking in really specific detail about the killing spree he was going to go on that evening. it was totally frightening. when we finally got back to their place, they were like, "sorry, man!" then they went off on a heroin nod. i have hated white zombie ever since.

isn't that a fascinating story though. i think i will go take a nap.

white zombie suck.

By Gee on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 02:03 am:

Why can't you people ever talk about stuff I like??

I want to talk about Magnum. I saw Tom on David Letterman the other night and he was wearing socks. SOCKS!! I was so happy.

By Trace on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 10:32 am:

Agatha,
    My god, I don't think I ever want to go to NYC

By Skooter on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 02:03 pm:

I am quite impressed with your story...Has any one heard about the documentary coming out about the moles that live underground in NYC? I really want to see that.
    Never really liked Magnum.
    Oh well....

By Mavis on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 02:05 pm:

skooter
    are you referring to "the mole people"
    of NYC?

By Skooter on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 03:34 pm:

Mavis...yep.

By Zephyr on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 04:28 pm:

Wow. Agatha gets to have all the fun. (no)
    Still, it makes for an interesting life.

By patrick on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 04:29 pm:

Magnum was my hero...now he's a gun totting republican now, before he was a gun totting jobless ex navy Seal who drove a kick ass car in hawaii sleeping with random honies and had a cute daughter and ex wife who spoke French whom he met a dn rescued in Nam......I also loved that movie he did with that cute girl..whats her name....Bess Armstrong I thing.....it was called.High road To China ....

By semillama on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

It's weird how a bad experience at a concert or connected to it can totaly turn you off a band, regardless of their music.

For example, there was this group of screaming lunatics, what was their name Mavis? You know,the ones who set me on fire?

I had a hard time appreciating the show after that.

By Mavis on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 06:58 pm:

crash worship.
    and again, i am sorry about dragging you to that one

By semillama on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

No prob, I'm way past it. Looking back and laughing, and what not.

Should've worn my fireproof knickerbockers!

By Skooter on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 08:07 pm:

This is a story I need to hear..do tell.

By Jay on Wednesday, August 9, 2000 - 08:10 pm:

i got to throw chicken off the stage during a Souther Culture on the Skids show once.
    kept the breast for myself though.

By agatha on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 01:22 am:

heh. crash worship are crazy nutso.

By moooonit on Thursday, August 10, 2000 - 10:59 pm:

I love magnum. But magnum icecreams are way better than a man.

heh

By Jay on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 08:16 am:

magnum p.i? i used to love that show. fucking higgins.

By moonit on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 06:35 pm:

yeah wasnt he a prat sometimes. I saw a rerun of the last show where he died and bawled my eyes out.

I'm a sensitive crybaby.

By moonit on Friday, August 11, 2000 - 06:35 pm:

oh crap.

I'm not explaning myself very well today. Flying in an airplane at 2 so am a bit nervous.

I meant that Magnum died not Higgins.

By Gee on Monday, August 14, 2000 - 11:55 am:

magnum never died. in the last episode he found his daughter and rejoined the navy.

Rick got married and Higgins admited (then denied) being Robin Masters.

and wasn't Bess Armstrong one of the characters in Nancy Drew?

By moonit on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:49 am:

I swear he died. He walked off into the clouds at the end. It was really sad.

I just searched for Magnum pages but couldnt find out if he did or not.

In case its not obvious I am extremely busy at work today.

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 08:42 am:

Re metal, maybe some of you fans can help me out. I know next to nothing about the groups mentioned above, but I caught part of the VH1 show on Metallica the other night, and there was a tune on it that I've heard before on the radio and I like, and the chorus line is:
    "Take my hand,
    Take my hand,
    Off to never neverland."

What's that tune, and what album is it on? Thx

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 08:47 am:

you're kidding right?

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 08:51 am:

Nope

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 09:00 am:

wow. it's called "enter sandman". it's on whats called the black album. between 1991 and 1993 i found it next to impossible to turn on a radio anywhere on the planet and not hear that song. it ushered in the "new" metallica.

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 09:06 am:

Thanks Jay. I'll check it out. Is the rest of the album good?

By Spider on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 09:56 am:

Yeah. It's got the sensitive "Unforgiven" on there, as well as "Sad But True" and my favorite, "Wherever I May Roam."

It's officially a self-titled album, so if you're just browsing for it, look for it that way. (But it's got a black cover.) Same with Sunny Day Real Estate's "pink album."

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 10:34 am:

or the beatles "white album". i got to hang backstage with the foo fighters a few years back while they were on tour with their first album. when pat smear was in the band. i ended up on a couch stuck between dave grohl's girlfriend and the guy from Sunny Day Real Estate who's now a foo fighter.

By Trace on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 10:41 am:

I love Metallica, but need to ban it due to thier whining, pansy ass ways about napster.
    I understand that thier songs are the way they make money, and that this music is thier "intellectual property", but, how many people tape songs with thier cassette players when the songs are played on the radio?
    Fans are downloading single songs at a time, not the entire ablum, that would take litteraly months to accomplish.
    Thier record sales have not been hurt. People are still going to thier concerts, buying thier t-shirts and other crap, so why whine about having thier songs traded?

By Gee on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 11:58 am:

I just saw the last episode in reruns on A&E and I remember him walking along the beach with his daughter at the very end.

here's an episode guide. it doesn't say anythng about a death, which is pretty important, so I assume it didn't happen.

http://fsinfo.cs.uni-sb.de/~jwagner/magnum/mag_s8.html

By patrick on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:02 pm:

his daughter was so cute when she called him "papa"...i always thought his (ex)wife was so damned sexy too. Lucky bastard.

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:04 pm:

I figured my post would draw some napster flak. I never really got into metal -- I used to like AC/DC in high school -- actually, "be amused by" is a better term than "like." I'm not sure if AC/DC counts as metal. Anyways, I always think of Spinal Tap when I hear metal.

By TBone on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

But they need to eat. They're poor artists and we're depriving them of their hard earned money...

Wow. I did that with a straight face... Rich pansy whiners.

More coffee.

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:32 pm:

This one goes to E-leven.

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 12:35 pm:

"That's beautiful, what's it called?"

"I call this one, Lick My Lovepump."

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

have you ever seen Bad News? it's sort of like spinal tap except it has the guys from that show "the young ones" in it. funny shit.

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 01:33 pm:

god i love the young ones. they are so awful.
    i was sick for a week last year and i sat on the couch eating cough drops, drinking tea, and wathcingevery young ones episode....those bastards.

By Wavy on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 02:23 pm:

Listen to the sustain on this..

Ahhhahhhhhahahahaaahhhhhhhahahhhahahhhhhahahahhhhahahahhhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahhhhhahahahahhhhhhahahahahahh

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 03:17 pm:

One year i bought my girlfriend this young ones box set. four videos (Yes, we got a video!) each with four or five episodes on it. we broke up and she kept them. complete bastard! if i ever get a tv and a vcr i'll get those again before i buy food. it had the episode where they all have a cold and the whole apartment is covered with snot, and the one where they're trying to watch the "video nasty" . i love that. so much better than saying porno. video nasty.

By moonit on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 03:56 pm:

I love that snot one. Where they hammered a rubbish bag to neil.

Neil did a song once, it was something about there was a whole in his shoe and it was letting in water? This would of been in the early 80's.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 03:58 pm:

Bomb is my favorite, Lemy and Motorhead show up and rock out their living room

Korn sucks

By Spider on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 04:35 pm:

I always got the biggest kick out of the "love you dead" written on Vivian's jacket.

I love that name, Vivian. We have a family friend whom we call the Sea Captain (he's an old man) because his name is Vivian and he hates it. He's hilarious.

Dougie, get the Black album!

By Willy Nilly on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 04:59 pm:

Pardon my ignorance, but what is/who are the young ones?

Enlighten me!

By semillama on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 05:43 pm:

Metallica got soft, fat and complacent, and should be destroyed.

By Gwar.

I'd buy a ticket for that.

I was heavily unimpressed with metallica the last time I saw them. AS far as I'm concerned Fear Factory has taken over their spot in the Metal Hierarchy of Funky Black Metal.

By Skooter on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 05:49 pm:

Hey what about being set on fire by Crash Worship? Metallica sucks. (Cliffy is rolling around in his grave right now.)

By patrick on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 05:50 pm:

i would never use "funky" to describe metallica....lars is to uptight to be deemed funky.

Willy,
    The Young Ones was a comedy tv show akin to Black Adder and Absolutely Fabulous from Britain in the early-mid 80s......it featured 4 main characters, Neil the Hippy, Vivian the punker, Ric the nihilist new waver and Mike the carefree pimp

they lived in a run down house and had many adventures.....

By dbone on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 06:06 pm:

i seem to remember the damned being on an episode of the young ones. they put out a "black album" back '79 or '80.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 06:06 pm:

yes

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 06:14 pm:

yes!!!!
    oh man, i have to watch those again!

vivian

that asshole! i love that guy!
    my best parts are whenever neil says anything about lentils
    and when rick starts in with the people's poet bit.

By dbone on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 06:17 pm:

favorite "bad news" scene, using their "young ones" names:

they are all in the tour bus, driven by neil, and while giving an interview vivian says "we're not really a heavy metal band." the sound of the bus coming to a screaching halt and people toppling in their seats. next scene vivian is chasing neil down, who is walking off and won't get back onto the bus "until you say we're a heavy metal band."

By patrick on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:05 pm:

or that scene when in a train, i forget the episode, but vivian sticks his head out the window and looses his head, and you find him kicking his head down the tracks.....or when they find the midget and the ice princess in their wardrobe..........

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:09 pm:

i like that train one too....
    is that when they were going to be on that quiz team tv show?

By semillama on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:40 pm:

Shut up you Bastard!

I sed to have the "How to be a complete Bastard" board game that the guy who played Vivian put out.

I might still have it somewhere.

You really had to be a complete bastard to win.

I had someone fuck a chair during gameplay once, for example.

Crash Worship sets Sem on fire, in a nutshell:
    Went to Crash Worship, never heard of them before.
    With Mavis and her Mom. Crash worship enters through the packed crowd, hurling firecrackers at people and brandishing large torches. One torch got to close to sem, and a large ember went down his back, burning the fuck out of him (or at least it felt like it).

Other people were even less pleased, as when I left the bathroom after putting water down my back, I noticed a group of people surrounding the theatre manager, threatening to call the fire marshall and the fire department if they didn't shut those crazy fuckers down. What they did was pretty fucking stupid, and I have a hard time believing that they can get away with it. I can understand if it was in an outdoors area, but there was nowhere to go to avoid the firecrackers and flame, so there I was, with fire raining down on me.

If I was a more aggressive person, I would have found a fire extinguisher and hosed that whole band down.

Becasue that would be "art".

By moonit on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:44 pm:

By moonit on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

Pollution

All around
    Sometimes up
    And sometimes down
    But always around.
    Pollution, are you coming to my town?
    Or am I coming to yours?
    We're on different buses, pollution
    But we're both using petrol.

By Rick

By Mavis on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 07:50 pm:

ughhhaaarghhhhdd!
    not RICK!!!
    ha ha ha

By Jay on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 10:23 pm:

"heavy metal, heavy metal, heavy fucking metal"
    i'm glad you guys have heard of Bad News. i'm never disappointed with my sorabji mates.
    i love the scene where they're at the diner having breakfast and neil wants to know "so where's me other sausage then?"
    i was going to post a thread asking you all to help me name my new cat. yes, i broke down and got a cat. i decided Vivian would be a good name. whaddaya think?

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 09:01 am:

According to that guy's Young Ones tribute site, "Vivian" is spelled "Vyvyan" fyi. Sorry, I'm just anal about spelling. I wonder why those old British shows only lasted a couple of years for only a handful of episodes -- Young Ones, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder etc. Quality as opposed to quantity I'd imagine, something that's rare here in the states. We create something good here and we run in it into the ground until it's frickin black and blue and a bloody pulp of its former self. Anywho, I think Vyvyan would be a fine name for your cat, Jay. You could mohawk it into his back.

By Jay on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 10:03 am:

I think i might name him Howard. after howard hughes, cause the cats a real freak.

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 11:08 am:

Howard is not a cat's name. It's a name for a CPA. Or a an old mule. Not a cat. My vote is still for Vyvyan. Or Snowball II.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 11:21 am:

My 11th grade history teacher had a cat named Carl. The cat would sometimes get mail.

I think CPA-esque names for animals are great. When I was younger, I wanted to have a dog named Frank. Now I know I would have to name it Little Baby, because that's what I would call it anyway.

Dogs are sharp. My cousin has a dog named Mattie, and (as we've discovered), she'll lift her head at any word that sounds like her name, even just a short 'a' sound if it's said fast enough. Something to keep in mind.

By Jay on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 11:31 am:

Maybe i'll name him Hot Carl Muncher. Hot Carl for short.

By Spider on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 12:09 pm:

Ha!

By Dougie on Wednesday, August 16, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

What's this "Hot Carl Muncher" reference I've seen here before? Fill me in, please.

By Ladi Da on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 12:18 am:

I know this dates back ,but i am so irritated by damn semilla and especially that quir-ass scooter. if you like korn why the hell(no offence Jonny aka satan) are you telling us? this is a website for wining bitches like Jonny and I.

and korn sux ass,dirty molested ass.People who like korn are also gay like dandy randy

By Gee on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 02:06 am:

hehehehehe.

"semilla"

hahahahahaa!!

By dave. on Saturday, September 23, 2000 - 03:28 am:

hurray for ladi da!

stupid people rock! welcome aboard.

By patrick on Tuesday, September 26, 2000 - 01:00 pm:

we need a good crackpot from time to time

By LadiDa on Monday, October 2, 2000 - 01:20 am:

i guess i'm stupid

By Skooter Lee Roth on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 09:53 am:

You ignorant ass munching, mommy's poo-tang licking, elephant fisting, yogurt enema using, non spelling motherfucker....Hey LadiDa you can suck on my balls till your mom comes to take your place, that is if you are smart enough to even read this.....COULD IT BE SATAN? Weren't you smart enough to stop posting here? We have your ISP....ASSHOLE!

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 12:31 pm:

I resent any illicit references to elephants.

By Kalli on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 01:30 pm:

yea, and "poo-tang" is sooo last week.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 02:25 pm:

I think that you really have to make an effort to misspell "Queer" as "Quir".

Oh, and posts like that one were exactly why I stopped pestering the guys on the wrasslin boards....

By Kalliope on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

you post of wrasslin boards too? Booooyaaaaah.

*all pumped up*

By J on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

God ,I think Skooter has a filthy mouth....I love it:)

By Mavis on Tuesday, October 3, 2000 - 05:28 pm:

dear lady duh-

eat hot fuck, you intense moron!
    love,
    mavis

By Hal on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 09:11 am:

I belive that Skooter Lee Roth, need to remove the huge fucking cork from hiss asshole... IF that is done I belive pressure will be relived and one of two things will happen...

1: He will die, no big loss to mankind there...

2: He will be less of an ass, in which case we have done the impossible.

Any volenteers for the procedure?

By J on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 10:00 am:

Don't you mean LadiDa?

By Haywood on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 10:04 am:

Yo, I had a hot fuck sandwich for lunch with a side of go fuck youself fries

By Czarina on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 10:40 am:

Did you tell the lady at the drive-thru window,"fuckyouverymuch"?Its aways good to be polite.

By Haywood on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 10:54 am:

I said "fuck me very much"

By Hal on Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 01:36 pm:

Feel the love.

By semillama on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 10:18 am:

Hal - Kiss my ass. Skooter Lee Roth is a nice guy, he just grew up in the U.P. and worked in Pizza Joints. That's enough to make anyone foam at the mouth from time to time.

I used to post on the 411wrestling boards, usually stuff like absolutely outrageous and bizarre ideas for gimmicks and plot lines.

The one that caused the most confusion was when Mae Young ( a 77-year-old wrestler) was in a story line where she was supposedly pregnant Bizarre as it is, I made it weirder by suggesting that they could bring back the Undertaker (who was out with an injury at the time) by have him be Mae Young's baby, and emerge dripping with amniotic fluid from her womb.

No one really liked that idea for some reason...

but that got boring and I wasted way too much time doing that.

By Mavis on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 01:16 pm:

plus skooter is cute too.

By semillama on Thursday, October 5, 2000 - 03:36 pm:

By Skooter Lee Roth on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 11:52 am:

Now that I have been unmasked, and revealed as being "Cute" by Mavis, which made me smile like Jolly Ranchers, and someone was offended by my suggestion of fisting an elephant, I am going to go dance around to Rebel, Rebel; be high all day and enjoy a very stress free weekend. PS...Contrary to popular supersition I did not spend my entire life in the UP, though I like it here. There is a new band called Sa (saw), featuring memebers of Manray 19! YEA!

By LaDi Da fuck on Sunday, October 15, 2000 - 11:55 pm:

damn it (spelled that right)

By Gee on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 02:07 pm:

I'm still laughing at semilla.

heeheeheesnicker.

By Jonny yes Im back on Saturday, June 8, 2002 - 03:10 am:

Youre all a bunch of fucking morons

By J on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:58 am:

And you can suck my hairy balls.

By LoneStranger on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 04:30 am:

Some koRn is okay.

I saw them live before Metallica, but they sucked there too.

Metallica rocked.

LS

By Levan on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 12:30 pm:

J has hairy balls.

By J on Sunday, June 9, 2002 - 03:09 pm:

Big ones,kind of blue...

By semillama on Monday, June 10, 2002 - 01:01 pm:

I thought they were cutting off your husbands
    TOES. . .

By J on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:57 am:

I like to tickle my balls,it makes me warm and tingley,they slap my knees,it's all good.

By Jonny on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 12:28 am:

I apologize for my comments made in the past regarding KoRn. I had no understanding for music and culture and every other damn thing for that matter.

August 2000? Damn, that was a long while back.

By Kebron on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 01:26 am:

Shitty Music?

I will have to jump on the band wagon and say Boy/Girl bands are the shittiest concept since the Beginning of the universe

K

By heather on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 01:59 am:

hey!

that can't be true!!

for real. that's stupid.

By Kebron on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 02:12 am:

Ah yes sarcasm Ilove it

K

By eri on Monday, September 15, 2003 - 02:17 am:

Shitty music K? You actually have something to say about shitty music? HAH! And that's all I am gonna say.

By INXS on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 08:12 pm:

so tell me, do you really think you can "destroy korn" by making a lame-o hate site about them? oh man, lets all go to their concerts and throw shit at them because we're cool and we know they will stop producing because we hate them.

By jack on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 10:55 pm:

hey, what does your name mean?

By Marky mark on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 05:29 am:

blah blah blah oppie da da

By ME on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 02:06 pm:

WELL FUCKIN DONE U FULL OF BULLSHIT DICKHEAD.. JONATHAN DAVIS IS NOT GAY LOOK UP DEVEN DAVIS HIS WIFE HE HAS ALSO BEEN MARRIED B4 AND HAS A SON..... UMMM YEAH THATS SO GAY
    CUNT!

By ME AGAIN on Wednesday, May 5, 2004 - 02:07 pm:

i THINK YOUR GAY AND U WANT JON DAVIS TO SUCK YOUR DICK

By Purple on Thursday, May 6, 2004 - 01:33 pm:

Why do you have to do or say that? I just logged on and came to this site. I really feel sorry for you...:(

By RoNo on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 10:22 am:

FUCK ALL PEOPLE WHO HATE KoRn. KoRn is one of the best bands to emerge from the 90's. I love KoRn. AND YES IM A DUDE! So I guess im GAY. Well fuck all of you who think I am eventhough you dont know me. KoRn had a different sound from other bands which is one reason I like them. But now all othe bands just try to copy them they are still pretty good but KoRn is the best. Thats about all i havta say.

By Spider on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 11:14 am:

Havta? Isn't that a Dutch cheese?

By semillama on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 11:58 am:

actually, Korn sounds a hell of a lot like Prong, who came before them. And there's some shades of Killing Joke in some of their stuff. Check out Dub War for another pre-Korn band that sounds a little like Korn.

So, no, Korn is not completely original, but no band is. There's always an influence.

Don't you love how this thread comes back to life? you can set your clock by it.

By patrick on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 01:29 pm:

isnt it havarti or something like that?

By Athelk on Friday, May 14, 2004 - 11:02 am:

Anyone ever heard of Rage against the Machine?
    Does Jonathan Davis posses the whole collection of this band, including bootlegs? Korn is not even a middle-rated band in its genre, it should be an example for what rock music isn't and will never be.

By V.v. on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 12:07 am:

Sorry guys,the worst music in the world is "tiptoe through the tulips" by Tiny Tim,if you die and go to Hell,you will hear it non-stop for at least one million years.

By Dodi on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 10:17 pm:

V.v. You're too funny!

Thanks, now I can't get that tune out of my head.....Infact, I think I have a headache now.....ha! ha! ha!

By V.v. on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 11:53 pm:

Sorry to admit,i got an old hippy friend of mine,(Bill St.Vincent)to do a tape copy for me,jus to remind me how bad it was.

By V.v. on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 12:05 am:

...An i think it was from the L.P. "The Amazing World of Tiny Tim" amazing to himself perhaps...

By V.v. on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 12:15 am:

...And out of the three copys he sold,one went to his mother,but he did have her arm twisted up her back at the time.

By RoNo on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 01:47 am:

Uhhhhhhhh yea...if KoRn sux then why are they still selling albums? Six albums. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I guess KoRn doesnt suck.....now do they?

By W1zpeR on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 02:41 am:

OMG album salz like TOTALY sh0w 1f U suck 0r n0t! !!!!!1111!!!11!!!
    no1 who ev4r sux sellz lotz uv albumz!!!1!!111!

K0RN iz teh R0X0rz!

By wisper on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 02:42 am:

that hurt me more than it hurt you.

By TBone on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 06:30 pm:

Britney Spears must be the hardest core ever.

By RoNo on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 10:32 am:

someone tell me what the hell W1zpeR said

By Trans. on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 05:04 pm:

oh my god album sales like TOTALLY show if you suck or not!!
    no one who ever sucks sells lots of albums!
    Korn is the roxorz.

By RoNo on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 10:06 am:

Thank you

By Brendon on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:13 am:

Nah, KoRn is quite possibly the most overrated rock(or metal) band of all time next to Nirvana same with Fugazi, ICP, SLipknot, and their fans are mindless fools who are too stupid to listen to music woth listening to, Nu metal sucks and always will, people who like underground metal are failures. Emo is the best by far. If you disagree, feel free to bitch and moan to me on my E-Mail adress.

By Spider on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:14 am:

How do you lump Fugazi in with ICP and Slipknot? Does...not...compute...

By Arkturas on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:18 am:

Actually there are bad bands who sell alot, just look at ABBA, or the Bee Gee's, and especially this really shitty band called KoRn, i mean they purposly think spelling corn wrong makes them hard core, I mean, they suck real bad.

By Brendon on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:19 am:

I was just generalizing, thats why I said rock(metal) even though they suck so bad they dont deserve to be rock or metal. It's called using your brain.

By Brendon on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:22 am:

I'm out of here

By Arkturas on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:24 am:

He sounded cool until he got into the EMO stuff, EMO sucks, and also he acts like a dick

By Arkturas on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:27 am:

Whats 10 feet long and has no pubic hair?

By Arkturas on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 12:27 am:

The front row of an EMO concert

By Ken on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:24 am:

all new rock and metal f**king sucks a$$ there are a bunch of cock sucking f@gs

By agatha on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 10:32 pm:

hehe, it made an email address.

By Kornrules on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:51 am:

u know what F*** all u MotherFuc*ers korn is one of the greatest bands ever to roam this earth and if any of u cock sucking freaks e mail me @ metallica476@sbcglobal.net

By Kornrules on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:52 am:

and u better not talk s*it about fieldy

By dave. on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 02:34 am:

you ki** yer m*m with that m****?

By Rowlfe on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 08:12 am:

noone with a pointless number in their email address could be possibly be wrong.

By semillama on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 12:10 pm:

you can imagine it quite easily:

"DOOD! I can't believe Metallica@sbcglobal.net is taken!! maybe I can be Metallica1...No Way!!! Metallica2...oh crap!...Metallica3..."

By eri on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 12:46 pm:

If Korn is like the greatest band ever, then why is his email address "metallica"? Or was kornsheep@sbcglobal.net taken?

By jack on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 01:08 pm:

i'm still waiting for him to finish the sentence:

"and if any of u cock sucking freaks e mail me @ metallica476@sbcglobal.net"........then what?

is that a threat or what?

By Rowlfe on Friday, January 7, 2005 - 02:46 pm:

RUMBLE!

or maybe he just wants his cock sucked

By Ready t on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:41 am:

wow you must have alot of anger issues, but aside from that you are a no-talented homophobic loser who would'nt no talent if it bit you on the ass. jonathan is not gay and if he were that would be no reason to hate korn. i could go on and on about all the people they have helped but it's not worth it. closed-minded people like you won't listen. you sit in judgmment of everyone else 'cause you think you are so great. coming to the site was an accident, but i could'nt resist because KORN DOES'NT SUCK!!!! now you can whine, call me names but guess what? it's a waste because after i post this i'll never come back here. jonny or whoever you are that wrote this shit, you are very immature and need to get your facts straight. idiots like you always to to fuck-up and twist lyrics and the meanings behind the song. if you ever had an ounce of human feelings you'd realize maybe people are writing about bad things that happened to themm. last time i checked that didn't make you a criminal. you are proably one of those types that are super aggressive or a preppy jock who has no respect for anyone who is'nt just like you. you say you hate korn well, dude korn hates you too. and so do millions of korn fans. and to you arkus korn is spelled k-o-r-n on purpose dumbass and they are not"SHITTY" maybe you are the shitty one bitch!!! and brendan mindless fools you say well let me ask this what kind of a mindless fool goes online only to diss bands that are good. if you don't like something fine great, but to go on-line and bash them. how pathetic is that. why don't you just stand infront of their bus so it can send you s to hell. hate sites do not get rid just makoidiot w

By Ready to kick ass on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:45 am:

i was gonna finish the end of that by saying hate sites do NOT get rid of great bands. but it does make the creaters of the site look stupider. i was gonna edit the last part about the bus running over you brendan because unlike you i don't wish others away. sorry for writing that but i am NOT sorry for anything else i said.

By wisper on Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 04:38 pm:

You have to admit, it's kinda sweet that he took the time to type all that out on a random message board.

By semillama on Friday, May 20, 2005 - 09:32 am:

yes. this is one of the funniest threads ever. Someone needs to buy Jonny a beer for providing us with so much unintentional amusement.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact