I'm sorry

sorabji.com: Worst music you've ever heard: I'm sorry
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Pilate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 04:47 pm:

I'm sorry for the disgusting things I said in the KoRn Sucks board. What I meant to say is that I really hate KoRn, and that all of those things I was describing are things that have happened to me. Thankyou

By Pilate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 04:53 pm:

WAIT A FUCKIN' MINUTE.......I didn't make the above post. Sorry, asswipe. Wrong number.

By Pilate on Thursday, October 12, 2000 - 04:57 pm:

But I did mean every disgusting word of it. No apologies here.

By Antigone on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 01:03 am:

Whoever they are, their ISP is in West Point, Georgia, if that helps you any... knology.net

By Pilate on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 03:43 am:

Thanks. Kinda bad when somebody can't even muster the balls to post under their own handle.

And, of course, I'm still blatantly unrepentant for anything I said on that thread.

By Antigone on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 04:27 am:

Everybody poops.

By Haywood on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 09:30 am:

OK, monday I went to John Lennons 60th Birthday party @ stawberry fields, there was a band doing john lennon tunes, they were horible, great songs, band singers

By patrick on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:01 pm:

i live in the land of cover/tribute bands...ugh

By crimson on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:19 pm:

so do i. i think every town is infested w/ tribute & cover bands. last one i heard was a metallica trib band...horrifying. imagine a bunch of hillbilly kids w/ out-of-tune guitars pretending they're metallica. yikes.

By Dougie on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:40 pm:

What is the ultimate goal of being a tribute band? Do these guys know deep down that they'll never make it as a regular so they just cover other people's tunes? Or is it to make money while creating their own stuff in the studio? Or is it just for fun for most of them -- they all have regular jobs and just gig on the weekends?

By dave. on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

it's about getting laid a lot.

By pez on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:53 pm:

my sister told me that she thought i'd make a good groupie. whatever is that supposed to mean?

By Dougie on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 12:56 pm:

Resume

Education: 2 years high school
    1 year Joe's College of Music and Truck Repair

Past Employment: Fish (Phish Tribute Band)
    Still Dead (Jerry Garcia Tribute Band)

Career Goals: To get laid a lot.

Where Do I See Myself in 5 Years:
    Getting laid a lot more.

By pez on Friday, October 13, 2000 - 06:24 pm:

y'huh.

By Gee on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 02:09 pm:

I don't know why, but starting with this thread, I'm seeing patrick as kind of a girly name. or I'm seeing patrick as a girl. one or the other.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 17, 2000 - 03:04 pm:

Wow. That's really funny. I just posted about how when I think of Patrick, I think of a man who looks good in drag. All the patricks I know are pretty hot as men, too...they just have feminine looks. Interesting.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact