Please Mr. Custer. . . . . I Don't Want to Go. . . . . .

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: Please Mr. Custer. . . . . I Don't Want to Go. . . . . .
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jethro on Tuesday, May 5, 1998 - 11:22 am:
    "Forward, , , , , , Ho!"

By
Brown HairBrown eyes tan skin on Saturday, October 6, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

Is there any way you can play the whole song of please Mr.Custer?Because me and my class song it in music and I reall would like to hear the whole song again.

By BRENDA WALL on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 12:05 pm:

I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE LYRICS TO THIS SONG. PLEASE SEND THEM TO ME. THANKS, BRENDA WALL

By Bill Cosby on Monday, August 12, 2002 - 12:50 pm:

Please Mr. Custard, I Don't Want to Go
    Forward Forward, All You Ho's
    Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, and Flan
    Eat Now Eat Now, All That You Can

By Susie Gardner on Thursday, May 20, 2004 - 10:20 pm:

We are trying to find the lyrics of Please Mr Custard could someone please send them to me or email me and tell me where i can find them. I would really appreciate it.

By The Watcher on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

By Cjbuhr33 on Tuesday, August 9, 2005 - 12:15 pm:

PLEASE MR.CUSTER

That famous day in history the men of the 7th Cavalry went riding on

And from the rear a voice was heard

A brave you man with a trembling word rang loud and cleal

What am I doing here??

Please Mr. Custer, I don’t wanna go

Hey, Mr. Custer, please don’t make me go

I had a dream last night about the coming fight

Somebody yelled "attack!"

And there I stood with a arrow in my back.

Please Mr. Custer, I don’t wanna go forward Ho!! aww

Look at them bushes out there

They’re moving and there’s a injun behind every one

Hey, Mr. Custer—you mind if I be excused the rest of the afternoon?

HEY CHARLIE, DUCK YER HEAD!!

Hmm, you’re a little bit late on that one, Charlie

Hooh, I bet that smarts!

They were sure of victory, the men of the 7th Cavalry, as they rode on

But then from the rear a voice was heard

That same brave voice with the trembling word rang loud and clear

What am I doin’ here??

Please Mr. Custer, I don’t wanna go

Listen, Mr. Custer, please don’t make me go

There’s a redskin waiting out there, just fix'in to take my hair

A coward I’ve been called, cuz I don’t wanna wind up dead or bald

Please Mr. Custer, I don’t wanna go forward HO aww

I wonder what the injun word for friend is

Let’s see—friend-- kemo sabe, that’s it

KEMO SABE!, HEY OUT THERE—KEMO SABE!

Nope, that ain't it

Look at them darned injuns

They’re running around like a bunch of wild Indians-heh, heh, heh

Nah, this ain’t no time for joking

By EDDIE on Saturday, April 1, 2006 - 07:53 pm:

ITS CUSTARD GODDAMNIT OPEN A HISTORY BOOK RETARDED FUCKS

By lapis on Saturday, April 1, 2006 - 09:11 pm:

dear! your blood pressure!

By dave. on Saturday, April 1, 2006 - 09:39 pm:

better song about custer:

minutemen, "the punch line"

"I believe when they found the body of General George A. Custer quilled like a
    porcupine with Indian arrows, he didn't die with any honor, any dignity, nor any
    valor.

I wouldn't doubt when they found George A. Custer an American General Patriot
    Indian Fighter, he died with a shit in his pants."

By V on Sunday, April 2, 2006 - 02:35 pm:

dave,most people die with a shit in there pants,its the last insult your body can give you.

By Toohoolhoolzote on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 07:31 pm:

He shit his bloomers and then he died.

"American General Patriot Indian Fighter."

Give me a break, he was a Lt.Col when he died. He and his "men" were nothing but a bunch of murdering misfits who enjoyed cutting out the reproductive organs of the women and wear them on their hats.

By V on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 07:46 pm:

...what is your source of information?

By Toohoolhoolzote on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 07:50 pm:

My Great Grand Father who was there who told my Grand Father who told me.

By Toohoolhoolzote on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 08:05 pm:

By droopy on Monday, April 3, 2006 - 09:36 pm:

that event is generally known as "the sandy creek massacre".

there is a british band called "the sandy creek massacre", named after that event.

go figure.

By Toohoolhoolzote on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 07:06 pm:

Other sources:

Connell, Evan S. Son of the Morning Star: Custer and the Little Bighorn. North Point Press, San Francisco, California, 1984.

Utley, Robert M. The Indian Frontier of the American West, 1846-1890. University of New Mexico Press, Albuquerque. 1984.

By V on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 08:38 pm:

droopy,can you do me a 1 to 1 posting sometime?like online?you happen to be the only guy that talks sence.Most of the time I feel I post to nuts....no time span,to suit you.

By Toohoolhoolzote on Tuesday, April 4, 2006 - 11:26 pm:

Quote: Most of the time I feel I post to nuts....no time span,to suit you.--V

V, are you saying that was to much time from the Little Big Horn to me and that my Great Grand father couldn't have been there and later tell my Grand Father how the US Cav. really were? And, that my Grand Father couldn't have told me the history of my People and that I'm a "Nut"?

Here's the "Time Span."

My Great Grand Father was born sometime around 1860/61 in the winter and he was at the Little Big Horn at about the age of 15. My Grand Father was born in 1908, that would have made my Great Grand Father 47 or so when my Grand Father was born. My mother was born in 1929 when my Grand Father was 20. My Grand Father died in 1991 at the age of 83. I was born in 1951.

If I misunderstand your post I apologize.

By jack on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - 12:27 am:

just fyi: v is not so attentive to logic as to calculate generation spans. also, he doesn't understand much english without a translation.

"nuts" is simply one of many all-purpose general insults he throws out hoping for responses.

no need to apologize. cheerio, toohoolhoolzote.

By Toohoolhoolzote on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 - 01:35 pm:

Thank you Jack.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact