"Time" by Culture Club

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: "Time" by Culture Club
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Hairfish on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 09:05 am:
    I guess this is the title. Just the tune is stuck in my head; I don't know the words. But I can hear Boy George's voice singing -- just no words.

Damn, maybe I'm going crazy.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 10:05 am:
    *ding ding ding*

Hairfish is CORRECT!

"Hummmmmmmmmm... I need tiiiiime to realize my crimes...."

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 10:07 am:
    Or.. wait... maybe Hairfish is NOT correct...

It's "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?"

By Pete on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 12:54 pm:
    Or maybe he is....don't forget "Time (Clock of the Heart)" or something to that effect.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 05:28 pm:
    *Paging a Culture Club expert, paging a Culture Club expert, please come to aisle 3*

By Nate on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 06:55 pm:
    Either could be correct.

"Time won't give me time, and time makes lovers feel like they've got something real..."
    - Time (Clock of the Heart),

"I need time ... "
    - Do You Really Want To Hurt Me

By Pete on Thursday, May 21, 1998 - 09:38 pm:
    Boy George, 1996. The WORST concert I ever saw. Thought he was a rocker instead of a blue eyed soul singer....

Half hour in, about 1/3 of the audience had left. Walked out. Kaput. Nada. The shrill loudness of the guitars was breaking eardrums left and right....

and then for his encores, he became good again.

Culture Club, mid 1980's. One of the better concerts I ever saw. And now I hear Culture Club is reforming. How can they do that? Can Jon Moss forgive and forget the Boy talking about him like that? That they were lovers? This should be interesting.

By Audreaswt on Sunday, July 12, 1998 - 10:11 am:
    does anyone out there know how to get tickets for the culture club reunion tour? If someone knows send an e-mail to audreaswt@aol.com

By Gender on Sunday, July 19, 1998 - 03:13 pm:
    anyone know where i can buy items of boy george and culture club along with marilyn, and duran duran and dead or alive

kissey on your nosey
    thanx
    gender alexia ellay

please email me at gendergal@aol.com

By Gender on Sunday, July 19, 1998 - 03:13 pm:
    anyone know where i can buy items of boy george and culture club along with marilyn, and duran duran and dead or alive

kissey on your nosey
    thanx
    gender alexia ellay

please email me at gendergal@aol.com

By
BREN on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 11:17 am:

Damn ,I wish Culture Club were coming to Australia !!!

I am looking for a copy of `This Time - The Video'. Does anyone know where I can get a copy??
    soomebody.....anybody????

By Agatha on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 01:05 pm:

the nineties were when george was going through his heroin problems. that's probably why he sucked so bad. i saw culture club in 1984. it was great. changed my life forever- my small town notions of gender and sexuality were forever altered by boy george.

By J on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 01:25 pm:

I liked Frankie Goes to Hollywood,that song Relax,Wow!

By Waffleboy on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 01:47 pm:

i think.......like swine.......i want eat glass after this thread.............OR waffles......

nah.....

GLASS

By Gee on Friday, June 25, 1999 - 07:35 pm:

I remember when Boy George was on an episode of the A-Team, and Murdock pretended to be pregnant. teehee, oh those nutty A-Teamers!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact