"Screaming In The Car !!"

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: "Screaming In The Car !!"
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Me......... on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 02:22 pm:

Ever heard any Dory Previn ??

By Billygoat on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 03:52 pm:

Can't say I have.

But then again, I'm sheltered.

By Me.......... on Wednesday, November 18, 1998 - 05:41 pm:

Too bad that poor Dory wasn't sheltered-then she might not feel the need to be screaming in the car.......She's the ex-wife of Andre Previn, who was running around w/ Mia Farrow, while married to her. I guess I might be screaming, too. Actually, my song would be called 'Massacreing (?) in the Car' or 'Murdering in the Car'.........

By Nate on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 12:03 pm:

iscream in the car.

people give me lots of room.

which is fine, because on the roads i drive PEOPLE DIE.

By Me.......... on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 12:38 pm:

I think I met you on the road........Did you pass through K.C., recently ?

By Billygoat on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 04:34 pm:

Ice Cream in the car? Listen, bub, I just got sick over ice cream, and if you bring it up again, there's going to be trouble!

By Me......... on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 05:16 pm:

ooooooooooooooooooooyuch!!!! Don't puke on me!!!!
    I ain't into that !!!

By Billygoat on Thursday, November 19, 1998 - 06:14 pm:

Lets see, you aint into voyeurism, and you aint into being puked on. What a boring life you must lead!

By Me.......... on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 09:29 am:

I didn't say, yet, what I AM into...........Guess !

By Billygoat on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 10:42 am:

Ok, here's my best guess...

You're into kittens and creative writing (obviously).
    You're into thick goth-style music and dressing all in black.
    You're probably a musician of some variety, and you really are a voyeur, though you don't readily admit to it.

Physical description: Petite, skinny, long straight hair that is not it's natural color, dark eyes, perhaps deep brown, and a perfect smile.

All this for your amusement, and at no charge!

By Me.............. on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 11:02 am:

Boy, are you way off base !! I'm a tall, soft, (is that a nice word for fat??) Blonde, with big blue eyes.....ok, so I used to be skinny w/ long brown hair - I'm also probably old enough to be your Mom....SURPRISE !!! Weird old ladies on Sorabji !!! I'm into astrology, am a recovering drug addict, am into community service- ok-so i was assigned it by the court !! I used to work as a detox supervisor at a treatment center & am studying to be a substance abuse counselor........
    I read all the time - I was a prof. singer once upon a time- blues- had to go to 120 day shock time at a prison treatment center - SHOCK !! Convicted felons on Sorabji !!! I am quiet, but silly- smart-but can be stupid ...
    Now who or what are you ??? Probably early 20's,
    Brown hair, stocky build - into heavy metal and gothicity..........How wrong am I ? ---You probably won't hear from me again 'til Monday morn. See Ya !!

By Nate on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 12:08 pm:

Mom?

By Sheila on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 12:31 pm:

Weird old ladies?

On Sorabji??

Oh, my god.

We are doomed.

By Billygoat on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 04:27 pm:

No, wait! Dont believe her!

They feed on our fear...

By Agatha on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 05:14 pm:

sheila you aren't wierd! i mean...err...

By Sheila on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 08:02 pm:

Weird? I though you said wired.

As for the old part, you were saying. . . . . . .

Or did you mean I ain't no lady?

By R.C. on Saturday, November 21, 1998 - 01:02 pm:

Y'all are too silly... :)

And Sheila's not old -- she's Experientially Gifted. Don't mess w/her or she'll sick her goats on you!

By R.C. on Saturday, November 21, 1998 - 01:06 pm:

P.S.

I thought that Dory Previn song was called 'Beware of Young Girls'. Or did she write 2 songs abt Mia?

As you see -- what goes around/came around for that chick. A cautionary tale if there ever was one...

But 12 kids or not -- I still wouldn't rest til I'd pissed on Woody Allen's grave.

By Me........ on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 09:49 am:

Okay, I confess..........I'm a 3 ft. tall, bald-headed dwarf thats into self-flagellation and Lawrence Welk.........No teeth, 12 warts, and a voice that will curl your toes.......Yes, Nate--it's Mom !!! Love you, son........

By Billygoat on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 04:33 pm:

Ok, that's better. I can handle you being a dwarf. Of course, self-flatulation can be a real gas!!

Welcome back, Mom!

By Me................. on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 05:14 pm:

I forgot....Yes, 'Beware of Young Girls of Twenty and Four' was about Ms. Farrow, 'Screaming in the Car' was about her scream therapy she went through after her life was devastated..(or she was devastated with her life)

By Mama-ME-A on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 05:20 pm:

Did my honey-sonny-Billygoat Boy miss hims Mumsy-Wumsy ?? I missed everyone........(now that's a broad statement...........Billygoat Boy, you never said if I was correct in my guess of a Gothicity about you....Short,fat,stubby, cigar-smoking billygoat or tall, handsome, brilliant William Goat........I should have stayed out of that religion thang....Que sera, sera..........

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact