WHY, WHY ,WHY MUST WE LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: WHY, WHY ,WHY MUST WE LISTEN TO THIS AGAIN
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 01:15 am:

THAT GOD BLESSED SONG 'BLUE' BY EIFFIL 65. MY FRIENDS ROLL ON X ALOT AND I HEAR IT ALL THE TIME.
    IT WAS ALRIGHT FOR THE FIRST FEW TIMES BUT NOW IT'S ALL OUT ANNOYING.

By Kymical on Tuesday, March 14, 2000 - 03:50 pm:

i can't say i have ever heard it.

what is with the caps yo?

By BLAKESNAKE on Monday, April 3, 2000 - 06:24 am:

To stress how sick of it I am, you listen to 100 times you'll see what I mean.

By Gee on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 01:34 am:

is that the "Blue" that Joni Mitchell wrote?

By Nelly on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 02:02 am:

i don't know
    she didn't write hers

nobody wrote it
    it's one of those old songs

let him down with a golden chain
    every link i called his name...

i have some old blues singer doing it, if i thought you wanted to know who i'd go out to the car and find out, but never mind

By Nelly on Tuesday, April 4, 2000 - 02:05 am:

By Gee on Wednesday, April 5, 2000 - 01:45 am:

actually, Joni Mitchell did write "Blue". the version I'm thinking of, anyway. it appears on her "Blue" album.

Blue, songs are like tattoos
    You know I've been to sea before
    Crown and anchor me
    Or let me sail away
    Hey Blue, here is a song for you
    Ink on a pin
    Underneath the skin
    An empty space to fill in
    Well there're so many sinking now
    You've got to keep thinking
    You can make it thru these waves
    Acid, booze, and ass
    Needles, guns, and grass
    Lots of laughs, lots of laughs

Everybody's saying that Hell's the hippest way to go
    Well I don't think so
    But I'm gonna take a look around it though
    Blue, I love you

Blue, here is a shell for you
    Inside you'll hear a sigh
    A foggy lullaby
    There is your song from me

By Nelly on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 02:42 am:

oh gosh. guess i was thinking of the Joan Baez Old Blue. That must be the one about the dog. 'scuse my crumbling noodle.

By BLAKESNAKE on Thursday, April 6, 2000 - 08:34 am:

This shit is Europop stuff and will drive u insane
    if u want to hear a few seconds of it type--
    www.hampsterdance.com-look at the alien dance once you get there. It only plays a few seconds but after you hear it alot it all sounds like what you will be hearing you'll understand soon enough. The song has words in it but the alien dance has a portion of the chorus on repeat....
    ..........BEWARE............

By BLAKESNAKE on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 03:13 am:

I swear right before i seen this page to remind me of hearing "I'm Blue" two years ago that song popped up in my mind...WHY WHY WHY

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact