tangerine speedo

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: tangerine speedo
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Pez on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 12:01 pm:

i bought the caviar cd yesterday.

purely because of tangerine speedo. i like the name.

tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo. tangerine speedo.

it's got that campy oldie retro feel that sounds like sitting by a pool on one of those chome-and-vinyl chairs sipping mango juice from a pineapple.

do i need to emntion attire?

By Gee on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:34 am:

I don't like speedos. too showy.

By cyst on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 12:24 pm:

I don't mind that song.

By Pez on Thursday, September 7, 2000 - 01:33 pm:

they look funny.

but i still love the song. and the voice is seductive.

By Ash on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 09:54 pm:

omg.... my friend asked for the song on my iPOD and like i looked it up and now i cant get it out of my head.... and since we r all in water polo... its our new theme song....

By Nate on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 11:41 pm:

i hear water polo is a pool full of THE FAGS. are you one of THE FAGS? i hear THE FAGS control everything. all media is run by the FAGS. not to mention THE FAGS are better dancers, better athletes, better hung. THE FAGS inform our sense of style, our sense of culture. everywhere you go, it's all about THE FAGS. you see that cathedral? the sweep of the roof and the dive of the flying buttresses? that's right, it was designed, built and consecrated by THE FAGS.

on the third day THE FAGS rose again, in fulfilment of the scriptures. not only that, but THE FAGS wrote the goddamn scriptures, they printed the scriptures and they're hauling in fat royalties from the sale of the scriptures.

did you love harry potter? that's right, THE FAGS.

there is nothing that you can touch that hasn't first been touched by THE FAGS. there is nothing you can breathe that hasn't first been breathed by THE FAGS. there is nothing you can think that, that's right, they're that pervasive, THE FAGS.

THE FAGS.

THE FAGS.

By Sye on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 01:12 pm:

wow

By Dodi on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 01:24 pm:

are you jealous Nate?

you mentioned "better hung"...don't hate, just play with it more.

By V on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 09:41 pm:

Fags?...well it takes one to know one.

By V on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:03 am:

I liked speedo.

By Dodi on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:38 am:

I LOVE guys in speedos...lol!

By V on Saturday, January 22, 2005 - 11:18 pm:

Well v has no understanding of speedos,tend to think the other Trolls found a window......but if "speedo" is speed,then v may have an understanding.

By Dodi on Sunday, January 23, 2005 - 02:51 pm:

No, you silly!! Speedos are small, very small bikini bathing suits for men.

By Jon on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 02:40 am:

Tangerine Speedo is beyond awesome.

i love the whole thing about "the fags"...good way to be tolerant there.

By Jan on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 04:23 pm:

Dodi, Hi my name is Jan, I am man and I loves wearing Lady's one piece Speedo swimwear. uhmm mmmm , mmuah

By Jan on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 04:23 pm:

Dodi, Hi my name is Jan, I am man and I loves wearing Lady's one piece Speedo swimwear. uhmm mmmm , mmuah

By V.v. on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 04:24 pm:

Nate, are you a dyke?

By Antigone on Sunday, January 30, 2005 - 10:37 pm:

Is this a troll trolling a troll, or two trolls being trolled by a third? Boggles the mind.

By Dodi on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 12:55 am:

Hmmmmmmmm, what gives?

By Dodi on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 12:56 am:

Antigone....can't you figure out where these posts are coming from? If so, please let us know..:)

By Agent 9770 on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 02:29 am:

There is no "I" in trollwerks.

By Antigone on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 03:38 am:

They're coming from AOL proxies, except for the first Jon (not Jan) post, which came from mchsi.com. (Mediacom Communications' addresses hosted out of Albany, GA) The last post from "V.v." is also from the same AOL proxy as the Jon posts, so they were all most likely from the same person.

By Dodi on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 02:09 pm:

thanks!

By V on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 07:43 pm:

ANTI... or not,,,vv is alive,vv posts,allthough if you would be so kind,refer to me as "v"...........Dodi,HI,best looking gal on Sorabji,,,,,,so nice to see you dont ever give up posting,,,,,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.....when is your birthday and what is your star sign??????????love you lots xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.............meeeeeee???????.....im aquarius,22 jan,strange,artistic,odd,amazing,vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv..........wish i wernt so rich,makes people hate me,dont know for what reason.......sorry to be off line for vast amounts of time,sleeping most of the time,as told to by Doctor,he thinks if I chill out more,then v will hit 120!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DODI.....HAVE A D. BOWIE "ART" SITE FIOR YOU,YOU WANT?THEN V WILL DO A MAIN HEADING...

By V on Monday, January 31, 2005 - 08:00 pm:

Anti...v has a troll trolling a troll....bet you cant cut him off.v tends to be famous,,,and tends to get trolls latching on,,,,v has a troll on his back,for some time....but with great respect,and its nice (and smart) of you to notice....you know something?you strike me as very smart,good postings,but you will have a problem with the thing on my back........25% of my postings arnt me.

By Antigone on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 - 12:44 am:

Does that mean that you aren't yourself 25% of the time?

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 1, 2005 - 01:30 am:

interesting....

By V on Wednesday, February 2, 2005 - 08:01 pm:

anti...why are you such a sad person,force a grin now and then....when you drive around,do you see what v sees?...people with long faces,no smiles...why? too much tax or something?...my Doctor tells me v should have died 15 years back,so for v,I am the liveing dead,but v still exists....its fun.v does all things to excess,thing that would kill a normal person...100 gigs a day,2 bots of vod.no problem...sleep? 2 or 3 hours,then ready to kick ass...be more like me...you know the "native Americans" have a saying..."a man dies when he no longer wises to live"...can you dissagree with that?...and from you,v expects a good,smart retort.

By V on Wednesday, February 2, 2005 - 08:10 pm:

hmmmmmmm,and v tends to think anti is 25% short of a full load,unless you want to prove me wrong,regard it as a challenge.

By V on Wednesday, February 2, 2005 - 08:20 pm:

Dodi,hope your problems are sorting out bit by bit,xxxxxxxxx you can do it,as you are amazing.xxxxxx....can post more kisses in case of emergency............still find it hard to understand that such an angel has problems in life.

By Dodi on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 02:42 pm:

you make it seem like my life is full of problems!! I don't have that many, just the usual crap that goes on everyday...STRESS! Having children is fun, but stressful too. He is going to be driving soon and it's killing me! He doesn't want my old car and that makes me so sad. I mean, it's a black Jetta (Wolfsberg addition) and he doesn't want it..WHY? Probably, because it's mine..lol I would like to know where he will get the money to buy a new one..good luck.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 03:23 pm:

What song is going through my head right now?

"Picture book, pictures of your mama,
    Taken by your papa, a long time ago."

I love the Kinks, but holy crap, enough's enough. Frickin' HP commercial.

By jack on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 03:24 pm:

hm. i have "village green preservation society" stuck in my head for some reason.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 05:48 pm:

God bless Donald Duck, Vaudeville & Variety (and strawby jam!)

By Fork on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 10:41 pm:

you guys sucks!!! yuck

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact