Outkast

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: Outkast
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 11:10 pm:

"I'm sorry, Miss Jackson, I am for reeeeeeeaaall
    Never meant to make your daughter cry
    I apologized a trillion times"

then

"Me and your dauuughter gots this thing goin on
    You say it's puppy love [puppies yipping]
    We say it's full grown [dog woofing]"

then

"I hope we feel like this forever. Forever? Forever ever? Forever ever?"

Oh, yeah.

By Skooter on Friday, November 24, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

Just got a dub of that from Sem. It's awesome. "I'm so fresh and clean"

By Spider on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 10:08 am:

Ain't it, though? I can't stop listening to it.

I, ummmm, also like that scandalous "I'm a hustler, baby!" song by Jay-Z, but don't tell anyone.

Sem must be on a roll for turning people on to new music. Beenie Man is my new love.

By semillama on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 12:22 pm:

It's my mission in life.

Spider, you want some new manray and related music, while I have access to a cd burner? I'll check back tommorrow.

By Spider on Saturday, November 25, 2000 - 02:26 pm:

Yeah, hook me up! You have my MD address?

By semillama on Sunday, November 26, 2000 - 11:07 am:

I might, but send it to me anyway.

Consider yo'self hooked.

By patrick on Monday, November 27, 2000 - 12:27 pm:

Outkasts are one of my fav ATL hiphop groups....their dilect and rhyme supercede the usual "east coast vs west coast" thing i think.

i saw bigass SUV with "Outkast" all over it on thursday. they looked lost

By Spider on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 02:20 pm:

Sem, I tried to send you an email but it bounced back. Ya got another address I could try?

By semillama on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 04:13 pm:

By Wet on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 10:39 pm:

Check out Erin Mckeown. She's got a voice to make you cream.

By JusMiceElf on Wednesday, November 29, 2000 - 11:40 pm:

Yes!!!

I'm loving her CD. My favorites right now are "Queen of Quiet," and "Le Petit Mort." There's a local connection; her CD is out on Signature Sounds, which is pretty near me.

She also thanks AS220 in the liner notes, which is a performance space and gallery in Providence that I used to go to on occaision when my sister was living down there. I almost got to see Combustible Edison there, before their first CD came out, when people were still talking about them as "that new band with Liz and Michael from Christmas."

By Wetter on Friday, December 1, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

I think Erin will have an outstanding career.
    She just needs to settle into a groove.
    Of course maybe she's already where she wants to be.
    She's just totally awesome on guitar. So much talent!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact