communication tune from close encounters of the third kind

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: communication tune from close encounters of the third kind
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By The micellaneous man on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 06:33 pm:

doo doo du doo de doo

lol

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 07:02 pm:

HAHAHAH. THAT'S FUCKING GREAT!!! I READ THAT IN MY MIND AND IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE RICHARD DRYFUS ON CRACK COCAINE!! HAHAHAHAH!!

HAHAHAH. THAT'S FUCKING GREAT!!! I READ THAT IN MY MIND AND IT SOUNDED JUST LIKE RICHARD DRYFUS ON CRACK COCAINE!! HAHAHAHAH!!

HAHAHA! I POSTED TWICE!! HAHAHA. SEMILLAMA LOOKS LIKE RICHARD DRYFUS!!! HAHAHAH!!!

By Antigone on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 07:20 pm:

<JOHN CLEESE VOICE>
    Pardon me while I'm absorbed by the pangalactic vagina of a thirty billion year old tax accountant named Bob.
    </JOHN CLEESE VOICE>

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 07:44 pm:

WOAH DUDE VOICE OVER IP!!! HAHAHAHA!!! NOW YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I'M FORCED TO SHOVE MY COCK IN YOUR MOM'S ASS!! HAHAH!! SHE'S ASKING ME TO!! HAHAHAHAHAH!

By Father McFeely on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 07:46 pm:

this is real fucking funny.

the boths of yous should be locked up

By Antigone on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

FATHER MCFUCKME, FUCK THE SHUT UP!

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 08:18 pm:

HAHA!! YA FATHER MCFEELY YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE!! AHAH!! WHERE'S MY FUCKING MAIL YOU DRIED UP CUNT?! HA! TOO BUSY LICKING PEACHY FUZZED BOY NUTS? YOU FUCKING LETCH!! AHAH!

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 08:21 pm:

AND I FORGOT TO ADD, YOU'RE A FUCKING DRIED UP CUNT!! HAHHAHAHA!

By Nate on Monday, July 2, 2001 - 08:22 pm:

AH FUCK!! I DIDN'T FORGET TO ADD THAT!! HAAHAHA!! I'M A FUCKING TARD!! HOW'S THE BOY BUNG, O'MALLY?

By JJ on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:47 am:

I just still want to know why dogs eat cat poop?Seriously

By AGATHA on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:48 am:

SHUT THE FUCK UP, NATE!

I DON'T KNOW WHY DOGS EAT CAT POOP, PROBABLY THE SAME REASON THEY LIKE TO ROLL ON CORPSES.

By Czarina on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:57 am:

I think Agatha's right.

By droopy on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:27 am:

i've heard it has something to do with bad digestion. dogs see cat poop as predigested food. it's also why they eat vomit.

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:37 am:

SMELLY DOG, SMELLY DOG, WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
    SMELLY DOG, SEMLLY DOG, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT?

Hey, you ever smell a cat fart?Jeezuz

By heather on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 09:05 am:

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:02 am:

FUCKING DOGS EATING SHIT! COPROPHAGIA!! COPROPHILIA!! AHAHAH! FUCKING SHIT!! HAH! CATS HAVE VERY INEFFICIENT DIGESTIVE SYSTEMS!! CAT SHIT IS FULL OF GOODNESS!! AHAH! FUCKING SHIT!!

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:06 am:

"Reinforcement: Something about eating the feces itself reinforces the behavior. Things such as taste may be a factor in this. It's simply appealing to the dog to eat the feces, so it does so. This is the likely mechanism in interspecific coprophagia such as eating cat feces."

ew

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:09 am:

"Bad taste on feces: This is perhaps the most common treatment for coprophagia. Owners are advised to put something like hot sauce on or in their dogs' feces. The theory is that the dog will consume the treated feces and will have an aversive response to it (due to bad taste) and will eventually cease the behavior. For this behavior to be effective, it must be used 100% of the time. Every feces must have hot sauce or other noxious tasting element on it or else the dog will not associate the bad taste with eating the feces. It is the opinion of the authors that the owner should simply pick up the feces instead. Lack of access to feces is the most effective treatment option (described below). Some dogs will stop engaging in coprophaga if the cycle is broken by picking up feces, so that treatment is much easier, much simpler, and more effective means of controlling coprophagia."

OK, if the dog is eating SHIT, what possibly can one obtain that could taste worse to place on the SHIT???

OMFG!!!!!!!
    SHIT!HAHAHA
    FUCK!HAHAH

By Spiral on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:41 am:

I don't know, but I would think that my Grandmother's version of cooked carrots would come damn close to tasting worse than shit.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:48 am:

Every now and again, a phrase comes up that catches my eye and makes me swoon.

"Lack of access to feces is the most effective treatment option"

Sigh...

Words to live by.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 11:36 am:

"It's simply appealing to the dog to eat the feces, so it does so."

thats good enough for me.

By TBone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 12:33 pm:

The concept of putting hot sauce on feces is what
    gets me. Seasoning it. Maybe a little pepper, a
    twist of lemon...

What if your dog likes his shit spicy?

By Hal on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

What like Thai Shit?

By J on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:17 pm:

Thank you Heather,I have always been disturbed by this behavior in dogs,you'd never see a cat doing that,I haven't anyway.

By Coprophagiac Dog on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 01:21 pm:

I thoroughly enjoyed that piece..
    what I am not talking about shit! I am talking about the....
    nevermind. Please pass the hot sauce.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

AHAHH YOU FUCKERS THINK YOU'RE ALL FUNNY. HAHAH.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 02:49 pm:

EAT MY SHIT, DOG NATE BITCH.

By Sister Sledgehammer on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:00 pm:

go to your rooms, both of you!

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:10 pm:

AHAH!! BITCH ASSIGONE!! FUCK WHORE LEFTHANDED! HAHAHH. AUTOCOPROPHAGUS, SENOR!!! AHAHAH.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:42 pm:

LLOKK AAAAATT ME! IM NATE DOG EATTTINGGG SHIIIIIIIIIT! SHIT!

LOOK!
    LOOK!
    LOOOOOOOOOK!

SHIT!
    NATE SHIT DOGGIE DOOOOOOGGGGGIIIIIEEEEE!!

!

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:48 pm:

My brother had a dog, when we were kids, that would dig in the litter box every night and leave a "kitty cookie" in the middle of my bed every morning.

What was the dog trying to tell me?
    Was he trying to share a tasty morsel of kitty litter crusted cat shit??
    Or was he telling me to eat shit and die??
    Maybe he was just telling me it was time for the litter box to be changed. If that was the case,
    WRONG DAMN ROOM DOG! YOUR MASTER EMPTIES THE CAT SHIT, NOT ME!!!!

I had to get that off my chest.

The world may never know.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 03:54 pm:

AHH FUCKER!!! AHAH!! LOOK AT ME!! UNDER NATE BITCH DOG!! IT ME UNDER NATE BITCH NATE DOG PENIS NAME ANTIGONE!! AHAHAHAH!! ANTIGONE COCK BITCH DOG!! HA! COCK FUCKER ANTIGONE BITCH SHIT!! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:15 pm:

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY PENIS!

Ahem. You're oppressing me.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 04:53 pm:

trace:

"Allelomimetic behavior: The dog observes the owner picking up the feces and learns from them to do so as well"

he was a being a good pooch. he wanted nothing but to please you.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 05:14 pm:

WHITEBOY HANDJIVE RATPRICK!!!

By semillama on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:03 pm:

YOUR PROBBLY A RATPRICK.

By Antigone on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:10 pm:

CHEW CHUM, CHUM!

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 06:15 pm:

HAHH FUCKOS YOU KEEPIN TALK NO FUCKING AHHAHAHAH. SHUT UP FUCKING AHAHAHAH. YOU FUCK NO BETTER THAN NAZI FUCKOSHIT BURGER AHHAH. MINCEMEAT. AHAHAH. I KNOW WHERE YOU FUCK HOMES. HAHH.

By Get a life on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 07:49 pm:

I am so fucking impressed by you that I can hardly breathe, Nate. How difficult it must be to live in a world like this. How hard you must find it to put up with all of us simple-minded bbs posters. You deserve a medal for even coming back to the board, with all the people here thinking that we're funny? It must be hell.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

HAHAH!! WHO YOU FUCKO NOT UNDERSTANDING? HAHAHA!! LIMITED?:! FUCK CHRISTS!! MULTITITS!! HAHAHAH! LIKE DOG BITCH!! HAAHHAH.

MAKE NET PASS HMM FUCKO?!?! HAHAHAH!!! LIMITED!! AHAHAH!! BURIES!! HAHAHAHAHA!! FUCKO!! SEX FUCKS HAND! HAHAH FUCKS HAND!! AHAHAH! TIGHTY WHITEY!! AHAHAHA NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH!! HAHAH!! FUCKO HAH FUCKO!

I WIN FUCKO!! I WIN!! HAHAAHA!

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:02 pm:

I WRITE SONG ABOUT YOU!! AHAHAH!! IT BAD SONG LIKE YOU FUCKO!! HAHAHAH! CREEPY FUCKO!! HAHAHHAH.

By BARRY on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:27 pm:

I WRITE SONGS THAT MAKE WHOLE WORLD SING!?!?HAAAAH
    I WRITE SONGS OF LOVE AND SPECIAL THING?!!!
    HAAHAAAH I WRITE SONGS THAT MAKE GIRLS CRY!! HAHHAH I WRITE SONGS HHAH I WRITE SONGS!!!

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:33 pm:

AHHAH BARRY!! YOU COME ALL OVER CHEST!! AHHHH AHAHAH! YOU FRIEND NEIL WAS JUST HERE!! HAHA!! SUCKING SHAKESPERE IN THE DICK!! AHHAHAHAH!! FUCKO!! CRACKHEAD ROSIE AND MANBLOW!! AHAHAH!

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 08:34 pm:

HAHHA!! I HAVE BIG DREAM ABOUT YOU BARRY!! BIG BOWL OF YOU BARRY!! AHHAH!! FUCKO!! BURY BARRY IN FUCK CAVE FUCKO!! AHAHAH!

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 09:14 pm:

CALL NA, NATE, CALL THEM NOW

By Nate on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 09:36 pm:

HHAHAHHA!! NA NATE WILL DO FUCKO!?! HAHAH!! I HIGH ON WORK AHAH!! FUCKO!! I FUCK ON WORK NOW FUCKO!! NO BREAK NO LUNCH NO DINNER FUCKO!! ALL WORK!! ALL HERE!! AHAHAHAH!! FUCKO!!

By spunky on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 10:02 pm:

you must be bored

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, July 3, 2001 - 11:59 pm:

This whole string must be aborted. It is unnatural.

By dave. on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 01:18 am:

anything that exists is natural. how could it be otherwise?

By Cat on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 09:30 am:

Awww don't fight boys. Mummy's back and I'm not going away from my two widdle baby waybies again.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 11:03 am:

AHAHH!!! PANTYGONE STARTED IT!!! HAHAH!! MY HEAD IS CLOGGED WITH FUCK TOMORNING!! JAHHH!! I FUCK HEAD GODDFUCK!! HAHHA.

By Daniel ssss on Wednesday, July 4, 2001 - 10:10 pm:

Packing for the beach.

Sunscreen, wet shoes, nylon dive socks, nonmetallic 457, shorts, swim trunks (optional), nonmetallic 9mm, sunglasses, cash, ATM card, phony Get Out Of Jail card, one address, one map, one dozen long stem roses packed with plastic vials, determination, gauze bandages, dog tags, 2 pounds C4, Nate's ID.

Happy Fourth. Express yourself.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 11:14 am:

NATE YOU ARE A FLUFFER AT THE KENTUCKY DERBY!!! GHENGIS KHAN AND MOLLY MCBUTTER WANT YOUR CHIROPRACTIC ADVICE!!!! YOU ARE METABOLIZING!! MY INTESTINES ARE A ROPE...I CLIMB THEM TO HEAVEN!!! YOU MAKE CHEWING GUM LOOK PRISSY!?! FUCK MY FULL FRONTAL FRUSTUM!! TWO SESSILE GROGS WALK INTO A BAR. WAMPUM ME NO MAKE YOU LOOK AT CHEWY DIRT, ME NO WANT HEAP TROUBLE FROM WHITE MAN.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

oh shit. that was the best.

i can't respond to that.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

The scary thing is that my freshman year college roommate could say that kind of shit nonstop for hours. He was a genius.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:48 pm:

i've been in heated nonsense discussions. but not at will. they just happen.

go to new orleans in october.

By Antigone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:53 pm:

Are we all meeting there then? Is it settled? If so, I'm all over it...

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 02:59 pm:

no, actually a lot of people are pussies.

i'm not sure how settled it is.

i'm going if it happens.
    heather
    sarah, i believe

who else? i do not know.

By TBone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

I musta missed that thread. Sounds like fun.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 04:01 pm:

you're going tbone? known details are NEW ORLEANS and OCTOBER.

sarah
    heather
    antigone
    tbone
    nate

who else of you motherfuckers ain't too pussy to meet up?

By Dani on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 04:19 pm:

Dont recall getting an invite cuz if I had gotten one, I would have been there. Sure as shit.

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

By Dani on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:04 pm:

Must have not read that.
    I would like nothing more than to meet all you people. Never been to New Orleans either. I certainly aint no pussy so I'll be there.

By wisper on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:11 pm:

goddamnit, i'm not a fucking pussy, i'm just poor. Eat a dick.
    *sob*

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

how can you afford NOT to go?

By wisper on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:44 pm:

good call

but if you saw my bank statement, you would know.

how can i afford not to not go?

By Nate on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 05:46 pm:

get a new credit card.

money isn't everything.

By Cat on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 06:30 pm:

I embrace my pussiness. I have to be in Laos and Vietnam in October. I shall pray for your lost souls at Angkor Wat.

For those Sorabjites in or around New York, I shall be over your way in the next fortnight. I would wear my good teeth if you wanted to coincide at some skanky bar.

By Dani on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

Where there is a will, there is a way. Credit card companies are handing out new cards left and right. Especially Visa, they're begging people to accept a card.

By spunky on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 08:07 pm:

I wish I could go

By TBone on Thursday, July 5, 2001 - 11:51 pm:

Since I'm cancelling my Vegas trip this year, I
    figure I HAVE to go.

Granted, I'm cancelling due to money for the most
    part, but I've got time. Just gotta stabilize a
    little, get the rabbit's weird noise fixed, and
    find someone to prop up in the passenger seat to
    remind me to stay conscious. Couple thousand
    miles... I can do that. Apparissus did that
    distance already this summer, not counting the
    Japan trip, and he did it alone.

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 01:00 am:

you're going to drive? moly.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

hmmm....new credit card. Dare I?

perhaps should check out lowestfare.com?

need a date before I can strongly consider this.

I mean, you know, a day. Weekend I assume.

We need to reserve some crash space. If I can get a low fare and crash with somebody, I may be able to come, but then I may not know for sure until closer to October.

By semillama on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 05:12 pm:

So, just for kicks, I went to lowestfare.com.

Here's a sample:

Crescent on Canal: 79.95 a night for October 5 and 6.

Airfare about $250 with weird connections.

Alcohol: I shudder to think.

You know, put me down for tentative. Maybe I'll have some progres on paying off the card by then, and I can put airfare on it again.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact