The music on Kfog in San Francisco, the bay area radio station

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: The music on Kfog in San Francisco, the bay area radio station
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Alexandria on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 01:15 am:

What a great radio station, you people have got to check this out. Perhaps you could join the Fogheads.

Love and hugs and kisses..............

By Alexandria on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 01:16 am:

If you want to listen, go to Yahoo Broadcasts and do a search for Kfog. I think the Talkin Heads are on now.

By Nate on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 09:24 pm:

kfog sucks my dong.

you must also.

By PI on Sunday, March 31, 2002 - 11:58 pm:

Who would want to suck your dong? I heard you did not have one, and you don't have any smoke either.

THAT MAKES YOU JUST PLAIN DAMNED FUCKED, DOESN'T IT MORON?

BTW, I DON'T KNOW WHO ALEXANDRIA IS, BUT YOU MAY ADDRESS ME AS MASTER PI.

GET A LIFE.TEE HEE

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 12:11 am:

One other thing "nate", you seem to have so much agresssion and so little mentality, that I will find you a nice big dong to suck on. How about it, bud? I hear you saying "gemme gemme gemme". I'll see what I can do.

By Dani on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 09:38 am:

I wouldnt hold your breath waiting for Nate to call you MASTER or suckin' any dongs, bud.

By Nate on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 11:07 am:

'GET A LIFE.TEE HEE'

the chosen darren?

welcome back, nardwad.

look what your perfect country is doing to the children now.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 03:15 pm:

Excuse me nate, but you have your people confused.

Now I think of it, you have been totally confused since you have been on this message board.

That is perfectly okay by me, because I don't really care who you think I am.

Keep guessing for fun! Make it your priority in life, since you don't have one.

Love and kisses,

By Dani on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 05:04 pm:

Who cares who you are.....We all have our own lives.

Eat me, asshole.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 07:22 pm:

No thanks Dani, that would be too much c(h)olesterol and much too fattening. I think I will have a veggie pita instead.

Kisses

By Festar on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

Take the high road I always say.

By eri on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 07:37 pm:

KFOG must have changed since I lived in the Bay Area. My father used to listen to it, and he still refuses to listen to anything resembling rock from 1960 on up. The closest he comes to anything outside of classical or country is Weird Al.

Either way, why the ad for it here? Is it in trouble and needing a larger audience for sake of keeping on the air? Just the first thought I had.

By PI on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 07:48 pm:

Who gives a fuck about Kfog? Let's hear some new news.

Kisses

By Bubbles on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 08:31 pm:

If you don't want to hear about KFOG then don't post on a page about KFOG. Duh.

Want new news? Start a new link.

By DwarfVader on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:11 pm:

Bubbles....

No....

You Lose.

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:31 pm:

no, dwarfvader, you lose. this ballerina will stomp your sorry ass.

By Hal on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:32 pm:

Not with my superior kung fu it won't.

By DwarfVader on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:34 pm:

What he said.

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:37 pm:

nononononononononnononononononono. you do NOT know kung fu.

By Hal on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:38 pm:

Ah but that is where you under estimate me young one.

My Kung Fu will own you.

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:40 pm:

i'm older, ha ha ha ha ha!

and i can dance far faster.

By Hal on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:43 pm:

Dancing is for losers.

By pez on Monday, April 1, 2002 - 10:45 pm:

says you. a loser. you said so yourself.

By eri on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 08:38 am:

Dancing isn't only for losers, you freak. I dance and do Karate. So if Pez can't finish, I will clean up! You lose yet again!

By pez on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 11:17 am:

gim me five, eri! bwahahahahahaha!!!!

By PI on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 12:38 pm:

Kfog rocks!

By TBone on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 02:42 pm:

I'll Judo all your asses into the ground.

Once I heal from my last bad landing, that is.

Martial arts are a lot like dancing. Some more than others.

By pez on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 04:27 pm:

see hal?

hah!

dancers rule!

By Nate on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 05:32 pm:

kfog still sucks.

By Hal on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 07:11 pm:

My Kung Fu is still stronger then yours Pez.

By eri on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 07:34 pm:

What, you don't think that dancers need strength? I can tell you that I gained much more strength from ballet then I did from Karate.

By pez on Tuesday, April 2, 2002 - 09:19 pm:

i wouldn't say that hal... i've got really strong
    legs from biking everywhere. and i don't have
    nuts.

By TBone on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 12:20 am:

Most martial arts aren't about strength anyway. There's this tiny girl named Emily who can Judo or Aikido throw my huge-ass roomie across the room. He'll stay down, too.

And owning testicles is a huge weakness.

By pez on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 12:55 am:

yay me!

By Hal on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 04:00 am:

Yeah.... as much as they are a part of me and I accept that...

Nuts do tend ot get in the way, and they are a point of focus in a fight...

HOWEVER, I didn't say I was stonger then you Amazon girl.... I said my kung fu was, which was saying that my kung fu is more powerful then your dance but I think the point was missed and I think that I'm too drunk for my own good right now...

And I DIDN'T say I didnt' have a crush on you too....

I think I'm going to go to bed now for a very long time.

By pez on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 01:29 pm:

what?

was that?

hal, are you trying ot say something?

you goober.

i cannot differentiate one martial art from another, all i know is that they tend to be looser than a lot of the dancing i've done. power or no. does kung fu renew your energy and spirit?

besides, when do you ever think a person would be attacked by ballerinas? dancing isn't about aggression. it's about the joy of movement.

By TBone on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 10:06 pm:

Judo means "The Gentle Way"

We spend as much time learning not to hurt the person we're throwing to the ground as some other martial arts spend learning to break bones and things.

There's no kicking or punching. It's fun stuff.

But I haven't been doing it very long. I'm still working on being able to be thrown without leaving a limb behind.

I also took a swing dancing class which was a load of fun. This is what I really learn in college.

By TBone on Wednesday, April 3, 2002 - 10:11 pm:

Interesting how Hal made that segway from his testicles to his crushes.

I'm watching Moulin Rouge. I watched it for the first time last night before staying up all night studying for a test and writing a paper.

I think I slipped a few rungs down the latter of sanity today.

By Hal on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 01:15 am:

Pez... you really want me to just say it don't you...

Fine tall one.... Crush+you=yes...

There happy....

My KungFu can only be done in the dark, horizontal

I think, I'm going to go play chicken with bikers now.

By agatha on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 02:31 am:

you guys are dorks.

By pez on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 03:54 am:

so that's why you've been calling me amazon girl lately.....

:)

By Hal on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 06:44 am:

Much <3 for Agatha...

and Pez too, Amazon.

By TBone on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 10:49 am:

He still couldn't just say it. Dork.

And <3 looks like a little ass to me.

[In a dark room. A bed, there is movement going on under the covers]

Her: Ow! What the fuck was that for?

Hal: Sorry,baby. Kung-fu reflex.

Her: What the shit?!

By patrick on Thursday, April 4, 2002 - 11:40 am:

hal your crush was identified ages ago.

im with agatha.

dorks.

By Hal on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 08:04 am:

btw thanks Patty... Got Nico's thing in the mail, I love her stuff...

And I'm not a dork, My Kung Fu tells me so, and TBone, I think it would go more like:

Her: Ow! What the fuck was that for?

Hal: Sorry,baby. Kung-fu reflex.

Her: What the shit?!

Hal: Ow! What in tapdancing christ was that for?

Her: Sorry, its the "I'm a Amazon, and taller then you reflex, and you can't dance" reflex.

Hal: Ow! stop abusing me

Her: Abuse HA! I have yet to begin.

Hal: Pray for a quick death, oh god gimmie a quick death.

By Bubbles on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 09:43 am:

Yeah, Hal, and then she says "Wow, 30 seconds. You lasted longer this time. Would you get off of me and hand me that tissue already?!"

And then you say, "Yeah, it's getting better. I have been using that Austin Powers Penis Enlarger Pump you got me for Christmas and it is improving my stamina too. Soon you might feel more than just my Kung-Fu moves!"

I realize that many people would love to die in the throws of sexual extasy, but wanting to die to get away from your sexual partner only shows that YOU ARE A DORK!

By pez on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 01:15 pm:

i can't believe i used to blow bubbles. and that (And then you say, "Yeah, it's getting better. I have been using that Austin Powers Penis Enlarger Pump you got me for Christmas and it is improving my stamina too. Soon you might feel more than just my Kung-Fu moves!") sounds like a creepy action figure commercial.

who cares, bubbles. dorks are so muck cooler than people who complain because they actually care. (spoken by the same girl who thinks flippy sun/glasses are cool but oh well pbth)

now on to morning ramen and webcomix.

By Fluffy and Mommy on Friday, April 5, 2002 - 04:08 pm:

By Hal on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

Hey Bubbles.....

All I can say is this, you are a lurker, go back to lurking...

By pez on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 02:12 pm:

i'm going to get some breakfast.

good news! i finished 40 zines last night, i'm going to write letters today, buy stamps tomorrow and send them off on monday (and you thought i'd never send those stupid zines... bwahahahahahaha!!!!). that is all i have to say.

By agatha on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 02:48 pm:

i want one. what's your email, pez?

i looked at your last one at the iprc, and aside from the poor copy quality, i thought it was pretty darn good.

By Hal on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 05:22 pm:

If I don't get one it will make baby jesus cry.

By pez on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 05:27 pm:

i have your addy, hal. and you don't believe in jesus.

but i finished a stack last night, so just send me yer addresses and i'll send them off.

but i've got another in the works that shoud be out within two, three weeks and then i'll do one more for the symposium. i need to get a p.o. box before i do anymore because i'm finally getting reviewed and i don't want any creepsters knowing where i live.

you'll get yer zines.

By eri on Saturday, April 6, 2002 - 08:37 pm:

Pez, please help me here. I know I am showing my ignorance again, but I don't have a clue what "zines" are. I hear everyone talk about them, but I don't know what they are.

If they are anything artistic in nature (which I am assuming they are based on the posts here) then I know I would be interested in them. I have been really into art lately. I have been debating going back to school myself.

By pez on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 04:24 am:

email me your address and i'll send you an example.

zines (zeens): similar to magazines, often solo-independent-self published. can be about virtually anything.

By eri on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 01:28 pm:

I need your email address to send you my address. Yes I am a computer idiot and can't figure out these things on my own.

By pez on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 02:10 pm:

By eri on Sunday, April 7, 2002 - 07:34 pm:

Sorry, guess I didn't look far enough up on the thread.

By patrick on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 12:18 pm:

pez ive received your goods before...if Im not in your rolodex, let me know.

computers or not...zines have been a staple in punk rock culture eri. if you have never really associated with it, you probably wouldn't have a reason to know what zines are, cause they rarely make it out of that circle.

No Doubt is not punk. They only play it on TV.

By pez on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 12:46 pm:

i don't have your address, i'm afraid.

no doubt is not punk. not even before they got famous. they're more of a dance/pop/ska band and they're missing that vital antiestablishment viewpoint.

i like no doubt a little, i've liked them since i was 14. but only in small doses and they've copied sounds from turkish pop.

By agatha on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 02:21 pm:

who said no doubt was punk? cleo's got a big gwen kick going on right now.

patrick, you're such a snob sometimes.

By Nate on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 06:19 pm:

he's the same as all the other ncc's.

kfog still sucks my ass.

By droopy on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 06:33 pm:

today at lunch i listened to "the great guildersleeve"(sp?) and "the man called X"(?) on "the golden age of radio".

By eri on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 07:25 pm:

The funny thing is that I was into the whole punk thing for quite a while, but I have been out of the loop for about 11 years.

Who said No Doubt was punk? Even I know that they aren't.

I miss the antiestablisment stuff. Forgot all about it after having kids. Too busy going to school and working to support my little one to have time for much of anything.

More time to learn now that I am home full time.

By heather on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 08:14 pm:

punk?

come on darlings, that was a long time ago

By eri on Monday, April 8, 2002 - 09:03 pm:

I miss punk. I freak new houseguests out while playing old punk on the computer. I miss talking with people near me about things that matter in our society.

By J on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 06:37 am:

I don't mind you coming round,talking in your sleep...

By patrick on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 11:44 am:

jeeze. i only said that because they happened to be on the TV as I typed that and I recall seeing someone say, on the net, recently, calling themselves "punkgrrl" or something like that and citing No Doubt as the greatest punk band ever. She was probably 14.

I just threw it out there. It really meant nothing.

"come on darlings, that was a long time ago"

punk only has a start date, not an end date.

By agatha on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 11:57 am:

so true-
    punk is dead. long live punk!

By Spider on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:06 pm:

"punk only has a start date, not an end date."

Ha ha!

Punxnotdead, it's only sleeping.

By sarah on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:11 pm:

if any of you attended some shows during SxSW here in austin last month, you would not say punk is dead, nor is punk asleep. there's *lots* of punk bands playing right now, from all over the place. you just don't hear it on the radio.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:22 pm:

unfortunately the nature of south by southwest kinda goes against punk. its a huge music fest designed and put on by the music industry to showcase bands for big contracts.

not that im uptight about shit like that anymore.

but you know....when i was, attending SxSW would be a sell out in my eyes.

By agatha on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

i'm sayin it's not dead, sarah! pay attention!

patrick, the expression "sell-out" is an example of what i'm talking about when i call you a snob. likewise, the comment that anyone who isn't into punk wouldn't know about zines.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:32 pm:

well yeah , most punks are elitist snobs. thats nothing new. maybe it is snobbery but tell me it isnt *mostly* true re zines and punks.

By Spider on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

I'm a snob, through and through.

I'm trying to work on it, though. Scorn is so ugly.

By sarah on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

believe it or not, most bands typically want to be able to play music for a living. yes, even punk bands sometimes want to earn actual money for playing music. it will help them not to have to get a job, which goes against the nature of punk.

either way, they're taking part of the system.

and if a punk band only wants to play in friends' garages, well, they are the most punk of all i guess. only we don't get to enjoy their music. oh well, too bad for us folks who don't have any friends who play punk music in nearby garages.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

i mean considering, pop culture is constantly sucking at the teat of punk and everything else grassroots and cutting edge (i.e. stealing my heros) how could i not be a snob?

By sarah on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 01:01 pm:

i am paying attention. heather said punk was a long time ago.

By patrick on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 01:01 pm:

its not that they want to only play in garages, its just they want to avoid the usual pit falls and limits coporate sponsorship usually puts upon you once you sign.

when we were being courted by Koch/Ichiban for a brief while, we had the position that we werent opposed to a large coporate label, we were just damn careful what we gave in turn for their distribution. It never panned out for other reasons.

punk bands want to be heard, just as what price?

By semillama on Tuesday, April 9, 2002 - 09:49 pm:

Anyone who says No Doubt is the greatest
    punk band needs to have their head clubbed
    in.

By eri on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 09:34 am:

I just saw an ad on television for a show that was about the current "Punk politics and their influence on America". Very interesting. I guess Punk is not only not dead, but thriving now.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 12:25 pm:

agatha, did you see the Osbornes last night?

By agatha on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 12:39 pm:

which one was it? they come on at really random times here.

NOBODY SAID NO DOUBT WAS PUNK. just wanted to reiterate that for anyone who is reading this godforsaken thread.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 12:50 pm:

it was a new episode as far as I know. Ozzy hurts his leg on tour. The kids are our of control. There's a scene in which Ozzy, with his leg in a brace, has to chase the cat through the rock garden just after the doctor told him he'd be up in 3 weeks assuming "he wasnt doing fuckin jumping jacks".

they have a "family" talk with the kids, in which ozzy is trying to get up and leave every 5 minutes.

The kids are out late, partying, the daughter has a fake ID and mum looks at it, hands it back to her and says "you'd better watch out".

There's a dialog between ozzy and jack about his pot smoking in the house. "Of course i know you smoke ...what the fuck you think im thinkin when you order a pizza at midnight.??"

it was absolutely the most absurd and hilarious episode ive seen. but ive only seen two.

i didnt realize the intro to the show was a lounged-up version of Crazy Train.

By Spider on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:06 pm:

Someone tape this, please. I've got to see it.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:17 pm:

yes you do. they repeat it throughout the week.

of the limited amount of TV i watch , this has to be the funniest thing Ive seen in a long time.

By Spider on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

I don't get cable. I barely get a reception to the network channels.

That means no Spongebob, no Invader Zim, no Adult Swim, either.

I want my cartoons, dammit.

By J on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:50 pm:

I have dish t.v.,I taped it Spider,but it is recorded and stored in my t.v. somehow,but if somebody knows how to do it,I'm sure I can hook up my v.c.r. and have it on tape.I love that show. I hope this link works Http://www.twistedtunes.com/playerTop.asp?SongID=418

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:53 pm:

what's with Ozzie's voice? is he drunk on the show or is he sufferring dementia from years of substance abuse? i find listening to him attempt to communicate very annoying.

By J on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 01:59 pm:

I think it's a little bit of both,you ever see his hands shake? He always has a glass of, I think it's wine with him.

By patrick on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 02:00 pm:

the slack british accent + "years of substance abuse" does make him sound like he's drunk all of the time. thats partly whats so god damn funny about it.

By moonit on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 03:23 pm:

Dammit.

I know the show is playing in Australia, but I havent heard of it coming to NZ yet. The Rock (radio station) keeps quoting bits and talking about it.

By semillama on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 07:18 pm:

Apparently, they won't even tell Ozzy what's
    wrong with him, becaus eit would take way too
    long and be really confusing.

So they just say "Here, take these."

By dave. on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 08:51 pm:

i'll record it for you, spider. i have them on the tivo.

jack's a spoiled rotten little bitch. i find myself wanting to smack the shit out of him.

By J on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 09:29 pm:

Me too

By eri on Wednesday, April 10, 2002 - 09:44 pm:

Who's jack?

By J on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 09:27 am:

Ozzy's son.

By eri on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 10:20 am:

Now it all makes sense. Hate to see spoiled rotten little shits. They drive me nuts and I want to smack the crap out of them.

Is it any surprise that Ozzy's kid would be spoiled rotten?

By patrick on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 11:36 am:

There something likeable about his wife and daughter. His daughter is even kinda cute in a trendoid kind of way.

Im with Dave on Jack. Little bitch. The way he talks to his nanny is horrible. She should be the one to kick his ass AND get her paycheck from the Osbornes. They'd probably give her a raise.

By semillama on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 11:56 am:

Jack picks out the lineups for Ozzfest, did you
    know?

By sarah on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 12:29 pm:

By heather on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 12:41 pm:

they had performers at their daughter's birthday party

the planner's great idea was 'let's be really dark, ouija boards and stuff'

at ozzie's house. very original.

By eri on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 12:57 pm:

that's funny. I can just imagine, Party at Ozzie's but be forwarned, it will be dark! Yeah, like you would expect anything else!

By J on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 01:32 pm:

My favorite so far is the episode with the neighbors from hell,when Jack flips out and turns on all the steroes in the house full blast,then the cam goes to Ozzy and he's snoring on the couch,later he throws a block of wood through the neighbors window.Their neighbors are assholes though.

By heather on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 01:38 pm:

i don't remember the wood

i remember his wife throwing ham and then the police came to say stop throwing ham

ah. my two days of watching tivo at my sister's were very enlightening.

By J on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 02:41 pm:

After the ham and bagal,Ozzy staggered out into the yard and grabbed a log out of the fire pit,you just heard the glass breaking,then you here sirens,then it cut's to him and his wife saying they are going to go to court and she say's one thing for sure,I'm not moving.

By Spider on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 03:04 pm:

I *have* to see this.

By eri on Thursday, April 11, 2002 - 03:35 pm:

And spunky bitches about my soap operas :D

By patrick on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 06:07 pm:

damn damn damn

Ozzy got a star on the sidewalk today, i just learned and i MISSED IT!!!!

im SOOO pissed!! i even have my camera on me to boot and i blew it.

my day is ruined

By That asshole on Friday, April 12, 2002 - 09:20 pm:

HA HA

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact