The theme from Pinky and the Brain

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: The theme from Pinky and the Brain
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By The Watcher on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:29 pm:

We've been watching reruns of Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain on Nicktoons.

I can't get it out of my head.

"They're Pinky and the Brain, Pinky and the Brain. One is a genious. The other is insane. They're labratory mice who's genes have been spliced... They're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain. Narf." :-)

By The Watcher on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

Before the night is done they're plan will be unfurled. By the dawning of the sun they'll take over the world.

To prove they're mousey worth they'll over throw the earth.

They're Pinky, Pinky and The Brain.

It's got to be another of The Brains plots. Having this song play over and over again in our heads.

Narf!!!

By Spider on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 03:03 pm:

That's a cute show. I love all the "Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" moments.

By Spider on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 03:08 pm:

Ooh, here's a whole page of soundclips of the "Are you pondering what I'm pondering" lines.

By The Watcher on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 - 06:38 pm:

Great I'll check it out from home.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 09:41 am:

I think the Brain is one of the best cartoon characters ever. Probably because he's voiced by Maurice LaMarche, who I firmly believe is the best cartoon voice actor of all time... fuck Mel Blanc. Thats right. Fuck'm.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 12:48 pm:

I like LaMarches work to. But, Blanc is still the King of voices.

Unfortunately for me, Blanc's autobiography was one of the books I had to get rid of because of my flooded basement.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact