I'm a asshole

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: I'm a asshole
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Saturday, September 25, 2004 - 03:35 pm:

By V on Sunday, September 26, 2004 - 07:18 pm:

Veeeeeeeeeeeery cool,but your not an asshole!!!!! :) :) :)

By J on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 11:00 am:

Your right, I'm not an asshole (most of the time) but I can't get this song out of my head,I wish I could it's not healthy:)

By Dodi on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 02:48 pm:

Hey V!!!

By V on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 08:10 am:

Hi troll

By V on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 08:22 am:

J,i think that song must be the Sorabji theme tune,it needs to play (full blast) when we come on line. :):):) what think you hon ?

By J on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 12:42 pm:

I think I said I wasn't an asshole.

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 01:38 pm:

What the fuck......you think I'm a fucking "Troll!!!!"
    Hmmmmmmmm, I'm starting to understand why all the other people who post here, don't like you!
    How could you even go there V!! I was the one who stuck by you and you do this....?

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 01:49 pm:

V.v., you really oughta check the page source before making any assumptions about someone's identity. I'd wager about a 95% chance this is the same "Dodi" who's been posting all along. Now, the question of whether or not he/she/it is also a troll is still open. Identity is relatively certain, though.

And Dodi, I'm rather sure this is the same "V.v." as well.

You both oughta chill.

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:11 pm:

Antigone, I appreciate what you just posted, and yes, this is me! I came here as myself and will remain so. I haven't posted in awhile and what was said, was hurtful. I will definitely get over it, but it was uncalled for.
    I have no doubts, that the other posts are from V.v..cause he did mention how he posts under different names. I really don't care about that, but when someone calls me something that I'm not, it bothers me. I guess we all learn our lesson from time to time and I certainly have learned a big one.

By heather on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:40 pm:

that's a big lesson?

wow. your life must be....oh, nevermind.

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:42 pm:

Ya know, I shouldn't judge before I know who this really is. I never even knew what a "toll" was, until I started to post here. I know that sounds funny, but I never was into computers much. I'm married to an Engineer, so the thought of getting on a computer, made me ill. I found myself getting interested in it, so I started to explore. I found it to be interesting and then I found this site. I have to admit, when you all started to talk about "trolls" I didn't know what was going on. Silly me, asked my hubby and he told me. I don't know why someone would want to be mean for no reason and this makes me sad. I think people are just lonely and they have nothing better to do, but to make others feel bad. I guess this is the world we live in and we just have to learn to deal with it. For this, I'm not a "troll" and I'm hoping I can continue posting here, without anyone thinking different.

Thanks!

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:44 pm:

Everyone learns differently Heather. My life is wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing..:)

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:58 pm:

What we "are" and "are not" is rather indeterminate here. The lesson you should learn is that assigning identity to someone is usually a fools errand. Their identity does not reside in them. It resides in you.

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 02:59 pm:

Dodi, you're an artist, right?

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:00 pm:

Yep?

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:11 pm:

I don't know why I put a ? beside that, so ignore that......:)

Yes, I do murals for people and this has been something that I've done for many years. I really enjoy expressing myself through colors of paint. I started this when my friend took his own life and I began to take my anger out on my own walls. It was weird how it all happened and this is what I do now. I carry my friend with me all the time and he gives me inspiration, even though he's not here with me physically.

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:13 pm:

Well, then, you know how different people can see completely different things in the art you create. Are you upset when someone sees something completely unexpected in an artwork you've created?

What we write up here, just like a piece of art, are artifacts. That's true in "real" life too, but here it is more pronounced. Just like the way someone interprets a piece of art says more about them than the artist, how someone reacts to your words here says more about them than about you. Why should their reactions hurt you?

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:15 pm:

Ah, you're a muralist? Kewl. So is my brother in law. This is a crappy picture, but it's a good example of his work.

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:20 pm:

Oh my gosh......that's some good stuff!!!! I have never done anything that big, so this is awesome to see. I have only done homes, but I would love to do something like this someday.

Thanks for sharing this with me! :)

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

I think I'm just sensitive to things (words), cause my family (sisters) used to tease me when I was younger. I have always been my own person and they couldn't except my ways of doing things. That sort of thing sticks with you, ya know? I have never had any negative remarks about my artwork, so that's a good thing. I'm my worst critic!

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 03:32 pm:

I think that I misunderstood what you were asking me Antigone. Yes, people have seen other things in my work, but it doesn't bother me. I do know that everyone sees things differently, and that's what art is all about. I'm just happy if they see something that inspires them, or something that will bring joy to their lives......that's my goal with my work.

:)

By semillama on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:15 pm:

This board is an excellent place to learn how to step back and assess what people are saying. You don't have to reply instantly like you do in "meatspace" (another nifty term that sorabji taught me), so you have time to consider what someone said, and even if that was really the person you think it is. identity hijacking is something that unfortanately happens from time to time, but it's usually obvious when it does.

So, Dodi, just keep interacting and learning, and other folks can keep that in mind. We were all new to the internet at one point.

By Nate on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

fist fuck!

By Nate on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

nate, yo're a troll

By Nate on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:23 pm:

i'm not a troll,i'm a guy who lives under the bridge.there is a difference,you know.we all have our special ways of living.fist fuck!

By Dodi on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:43 pm:

Thanks for the advice Semillama!

By Nate on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:46 pm:

smell my fuckstick,troll!

By Antigone on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 04:47 pm:

I think identity hijacking is the magic that makes the internet so cool.

Nate, no one does the hyper-obvious-meta-schitzo-fake-troll maneuver better than thou.

By agatha on Tuesday, September 28, 2004 - 11:44 pm:

I love you Nate. You fucking psycho, you.

By Laura on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 03:41 am:

Hi everybody, did anyone see the T.V. program called "Cops". Ok did anyone see the police on motorcycle lined up with red letter each that spelled "Philadelphia"? Ok, how about Each Motorcycle lined up with each letter spelled "Asshole"?

By Nate on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 10:52 am:

i dun watch cops but i was on it wons.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 07:53 pm:

DODI...............O.K....Im half in a mind to trust you,as being the real Dodi...but WHY did you give a reply such as WHAT? to my use of fine English?all you had to do was use a dictionary.I HAVE to use one to speak English,what is easy for yor you,is hard for me.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 07:55 pm:

SEM,THANK YOU,OR IN RUSSIAN,SPACEBA.

By Antigone on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 07:57 pm:

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, YOU TROLL V!

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:00 pm:

ANTI,ALSO SPACEBA,YOU ARE NOT SUCH A BAD PERSON.

By Antigone on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:16 pm:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:17 pm:

ANTI,i hope you say that with a smile on your face..........YOU ANTI SOVIET BUSH LOVEING AMERICAN....OR TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!TVARICH.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:20 pm:

ANTI,NO,I PROBABLY DONT.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:31 pm:

Dodi,if you are you,then i am most happy to speak again with you,regarding The Watcher,his Wife is in a most bad way.,he goes through more shit than we can even dream of.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:40 pm:

J,like i say,i love your postings,dont ever feel i intend to insult you,my postings are allways done through a dictionary,but may not allways be correct.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

Dodi,i still find it hard to understand you are back on line after so many (mis-intended)insults from Sorabjis...explain.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:04 pm:

ANTI,me,a troll after 1 year???? Good God Sir,i have my work cut out to prevent the present troll with 20 names from biteing your ass clean off.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:10 pm:

.......and that goes for the rest of you.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:26 pm:

SO POST ALLREADY, SORABJIS!!!

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 09:45 pm:

...if you dare.

By V on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 10:06 pm:

Dodi,welcome back,but i still dont understand why you came back...but i am most happy you did... :):):)....short postings confuse me,long postings confirm Dodi...DA?

By heathre on Thursday, September 30, 2004 - 11:55 pm:

who cares.

By Sorabji on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 01:11 am:

Sorabji think Iqbal Khan is a asshole.....

By agatha on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 01:24 am:

No, you've gone too far. There is only one sorabji, and one owner of sorabji.com.

By dave. on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 01:29 am:

all our base are sorabji.

By Nate on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 01:30 pm:

huy morszchovy!

By Dodi on Friday, October 1, 2004 - 03:09 pm:

V.v. I come to this site everyday and I like what I read. I think there's a lot of cool things that are posted here, and I find them very interesting, even if some of the comments are rude and crude at times. :)

By V on Saturday, October 2, 2004 - 08:45 pm:

Thanks Dodi,yet i dont understand why you came back,i thought it could not be done because you were so firm in your convictions as to the "assholyness" of Sorabjis (i like that term)...but for myself,i am glad you are back,it is so rare to meet such a fine person...AH HA,I just remember,I took your good medical advice,and got a p.h. tester.I think I am 7.5 on the Richter scale,is that good or bad?...ALLSO,what is yours?...I bet is 5.5 !!!...Yet MORE!...must admit,I lifted the term ASSHOLYNESS from a 70s vid called Flesh Gordon,and it is indeed rude and crude,but fun.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 2, 2004 - 10:13 pm:

I actually missed coming to this site, so I decided to post again. It's really no big deal and I don't think the people here are all that bad. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I have to learn how to take them. Life is way too short to be angry, don't you think?
    I'm glad you went and got a pH tester..:) I have to say, your pH is pretty good, but you still have to be careful. You have to find a good balance and it should be around 6.5-8, so just keep an eye on it. Just keep eating your greens and fruits and you should be okay.

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 08:50 am:

Dodi,yes Sorabji is addictive,but even on a beach of stones,you will find a few gems. Thanks to your good advice,i now eat far more fruit and veg and feel better for it.On salad,i allways put a little olive oil,as it breaks down fat in the blood stream.Also,are veg burgers and veg kiev fat free?

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 04:16 pm:

Dodi,if you want Greek olive oil at half Walmart price,find a real Greek food shop.In London,I am not far from Southgate,North London,plenty of Greek shop keepers with low prices...you have Greek shops in your district?

By Dodi on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 04:40 pm:

Yes, we have lots of International food markets, but I don't go to them, not in awhile anyways. I just use good old regular dressing, not too picky about that one. I decided to seek treatment with a Health Coach and so far, I like what I'm doing. He has me on this one elimination diet. I will do this for 1 month, then I will start adding things back into my diet, to see if I'm allergic to anything. I don't think I am, but ya never know. He also has me doing some hormone (natural) stuff and I'm thankful for that one!! I'm at that age and I need all the help I can get...lol.:) I like his approach and I will continue as long as I can. He's also a Chiropractor, so the adjustments have been great. You mentioned once, that your neck catches every now and then..mine too! You might want to check this out, cause it can cause a lot of problems, even emotional stuff..:( I've noticed some positive things happening, which is awesome. Have you ever heard of Sublingual B-12? This is supposed to help with a lot of things, but one of them is Cholesterol and heart disease. I get mine through a company called..TriVita, you might want to look it up. Anyway, keep up the good work and never give up!

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 04:51 pm:

Dodi,all so I know for a fact,if you get non super market olive oil,the taste and smell is so much better.If you do not at present use olive oil,then I will have to insist on it (if you and your family want to live to 100.)...also,olive oil put on your face at night keeps wrinkles at bay...but it may mess up your pillow. :)

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 05:19 pm:

Dodi,WOW,so your neck goes CLICK now and then like v?, yet you look so young and fit!!! allmost Swedish or German allready,myself, I am trying not to look so much like Vladimer Putin,the Russian President.

By V on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 05:50 pm:

Dodi,S B-12 I will check out,respct to you as allways.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 06:57 pm:

Try a zinc pill about 2 hours before bed, then a sublingual B-12 about 30 minutes before. You won't regret it...

By Dodi on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 08:33 pm:

Do you take the sublingual B-12 Antigone? I just started about 1 month ago and I'm feeling much more calm. The doctor that I'm seeing, said I was low in zinc, so he has me taking 2 before bed...very interesting. I take the B-12 first thing in the morning, but I will give the evening time a try.
    Thanks for the information!

By Dodi on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 08:45 pm:

V..I cook with olive oil and I have used it on my skin, didn't care for it though. I don't put anything on my skin, cause I don't like a lot of the ingredients in skin care products. The skin is the largest organ of the body and if we keep the inside in good shape, the skin will follow. I appreciate the comment about my age and I do take very good care of myself. I was a lifegaurd for many years and never wore sun screen and I thought my skin would look like leather by now, but with the nutrition that I do, it takes care of itself. I like the black and white pictures...it hides a lot! :)
    Yes, my neck does click every now and then. I went to a chiropractor about 8 years ago for my lower back. My lower back got better, but he did hurt my neck. I was too afraid to go to anyone else, so it has bothered me ever since. With the neck issue, it caused my jaw to shift, along with the teeth. I had some major work done on my mouth, thinking it would help, but it never did. My dentist told me to go see this one doctor and I'm glad that I did, cause in just 1 month, he has made great improvements. When I first went to him, he said my 1st vertebra (axel?) was locked, so it took him several appointments to get it to move. Man, it hurt like a mother, but it finally gave in. I'm hoping with added therapy, it will get better. It's not normal for the neck to react like that, so I suggest you go in and have that taken care of. The longer you wait, the worse it gets...trust me.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 3, 2004 - 09:28 pm:

The B-12 can make it hard to sleep (though, for some people it puts them to sleep immediately) so that's why you should take it right before bed. Both of them together should give you vivid dreams.

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 02:14 pm:

Wow...I'll have to try that one...Thanks!

By Antigone on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 03:03 pm:

By Nate on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

try sublingual C20H25N3O.

mmmmm.. C20H25N3O.

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 05:54 pm:

Anti,a nice posting,thank you. :)

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:12 pm:

Dodi,so how is a neck that clicks sorted out? pulling? twisting? hanging?...I need to know what my expensive creepy Doctors will do to me. :(

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:28 pm:

...I remember my Father saying "all Doctors are idiots" and it is still in my head...they did in fact take him off his heart monitor swearing he would make a full recovery from a heart attack...he was dead 6 hours later.

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:30 pm:

...He was 57.

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:31 pm:

I went for an adjustment today and asked about my neck. He said that my 1st vertabra doesn't want to stay put, but in time, it will heal...hope so. He's also working on my feet and when they get to a positive point, he will cast me for orthotics. He mentioned how the feet are the foundation of our spine, so if the feet are not functioning properly, it will throw everything off...especially in my case. Do you get lots of headaches? He said it has to do something with that vertebra and the muscles in the side of the neck. I wouldn't say that my neck clicks, but it would catch every now and then, especially in the neck muscles...it sucks!!
    My doctor puts me on this one machine that relaxes the muscles, then he will do the adjustments. The adjustments feel really good, so don't be afraid. It's scary in the beginning, but you have to trust the person you're going to. Trust is a big issue for me, so this was a big deal for me. What other problems are you having with your neck? Just trust V, and everything will be okay...it's up to you. :)

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

...perhaps he was right.

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:35 pm:

...my father,that is.

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 06:57 pm:

Dodi,no other problem with neck,and not one headache since 12 years old,but regarding necks,do they just twist it about a bit??? feets?big and strong,size 11,(thats big)...I think my problems are from speed humps (you have in America?) you drive over one,and the jolt goes up your spine.Myself I drive 50,000 miles a year.

By V on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:24 pm:

...also,forgot to ask,is your new car happy and in good health?...also,sorry to think for a while you were a troll,but when you went off line the only copy would have been a troll,and I tend to attack trolls as I would a computer virus,...just think,10 years from now we may be accepted as FULL BLOWN SORABJIS,WOW!!! ...learn all about trolls by tapping in to your computer troll or trolls,you will be amazed!!!...

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:31 pm:

Yes, they will twist the neck, but it's not bad. I'm having my feet adjusted too and it's really weird. We tend to take our feet for granted, so be nice to them..:P

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:32 pm:

Why was your father right?

I think they all are....:)

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:39 pm:

Yep, you're an "asshole" for calling me that, but hey, I've been called worse!!

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

Yep, you're an "asshole" for calling me that, but hey, I've been called worse!!

By Dodi on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

oops!!

By Nate on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:47 pm:

hey, jackasses. can you condense these things into a single message?

or an email?

smoke signals?

your moron-o-thon is far from charming.

nevermind.

i don't want to censor anyone.

you just look like idiots.

welcome to the club.

By Antigone on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:50 pm:

moron-o-thon. I like it.

By dave. on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 07:54 pm:

i've tried, nate. i've tried.

it's like fighting a blackberry bramble.

By Nate on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

i guess we should just be thankful that it is isolated to one thread.

man. my blood sugar is wicked awesome today. i feel like puffy claude.

By agatha on Monday, October 4, 2004 - 10:49 pm:

For now. It will spread in time. I've tried too, but to no avail.

Ahhh, me.

By J on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 02:39 am:

Did i ever mention i can yodel? A feking ashole yodel.

By heather on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 03:46 am:

i love you guys

love them alcohol

also: i was away when sarah was here and i think that fucking
    sucks.

also: nate, if you and patrick drive up to see dave and agatha
    without me i will kill you. both.

also: why am i so damn hungry? i just ate completely fabulous
    thai food. i must be broken.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 04:28 am:

It's them noodles. Balance them out with protein.

Roadtrip?

By Nate on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 01:30 pm:

roadtrip?

By patrick on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 01:41 pm:

the idea has been batted around. regretably, i just dont think i can get away for any significant amount of time between now and the end of the year.

so instead, nate's coming to la and we're getting a model to do nudes with in my studio. you know. art.

who's in? i need assistants, make up, gaffers etc.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 01:41 pm:

the idea has been batted around. regretably, i just dont think i can get away for any significant amount of time between now and the end of the year.

so instead, nate's coming to la and we're getting a model to do nudes with in my studio. you know. art.

who's in? i need assistants, make up, gaffers etc.

By lapis on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 05:42 pm:

well, i've got lots of vacation time. i could probably manage to get out of town for a few days. it would be good to go somewhere.

and if you drive all the way to olympia without making a pit stop in p-town i will kill you both a second time.

tbone's coming to visit me (yay!) in two days. massive cleaning.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

cleaning...

so that's what the kids are calling it these days.

By V on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 06:52 pm:

Dodi...advice needed again,I got hold of a strange and megga creepy web site today but dont know if its too creepy to post.Perhaps it is...so I need opinions from ANY Sorabjis...so far I have not even seen it myself and I dont want to get shut down by MARK,or Mr. Sorabji to you. LIVE BEHEADINGS OF AMERICANS?...If you all think its too horrific to post,then I will not post it.I understand its all on film clips.Regards to you all from v. p.s. ...(film clips for me is short movies)...perhaps after 9/11 we need to see this,or not,up to you.,also,live beheadings of Americans is NOT the web site,it is Arabic.,myself, I speak a little of it.Must sleep,will post again in 24 hours.

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 07:41 pm:

Ah, we've talked about it before. Old news.

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 08:22 pm:

Nope, don't want to see it!

By wisper on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 08:51 pm:

Am i sick for not finding the beheading footage at all disturbing?
    I mean, can you become so jaded about what you see on tv or the internet that it becomes a problem?
    this worries me.

By dave. on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 09:04 pm:

the nick berg video was very tame next to the last couple dudes. i discovered that you can cut a guy's throat but until you cut through the spinal cord, that poor fuckers gonna keep on gasping for breath just exactly like there's no tomorrow.

i'd like to forget the whole thing.

By lapis on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 09:15 pm:

"cleaning...

"so that's what the kids are calling it these days."

HOUSE cleaning. i've been putting it off forever. and sylvie's been naughty.

besides, i'm tring to stay celibate for awhile.

By Nate on Tuesday, October 5, 2004 - 11:07 pm:

trying to stay celibate is always something you regret down the road.

i guess.

i'm guessing.

nick berg fucked me up hard.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 01:28 am:

NIck Berg fucked me up, but what dave just wrote is fucking me up too.

By dave. on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 02:01 am:

sorry, d00ds.

v, keep your link to yourself.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 02:27 am:

It's alright. It's the reality we live in.

By Gee on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 10:48 am:

sigh.

I do not know why I sigh.

the first season of "Enterprise" has finally been watched by me, and I must say it is none too bad. I am not particularly attached to any of the cast (except for Scott Bakula whom I will always always love and wish he were my dad), but the stories are at least better than "Voyager". Yes, all in all, I would say that I expected it to be the worst of all Star Trek's, and it has plesently surprised me in that it is not.

also, I think the theme song is appropriate and at the same time, not. Star Trek should never have the theme song, but if it must, at least the lyrics fit.

I have been reading Questionable Content, and feel like talking like Faye. I am so impressionable.

By TBone on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 06:16 pm:

Does that mean you will adopt a southern drawl after drinking?

Road Trip. It'll be good to take a little vacation.

I went to the dentist yesterday and my girlfriend had her appointment at the same time. She told on me about grinding my teeth. They're making me a night guard now.

Last weekend, Chuck Palahniuk (he wrote Fight Club) came to town and spoke about essays and read some stuff. He's a heck of a storyteller. As an encore, he read a piece called "Guts". He's had people faint while listening to that one. It grossed me out bigtime.

Also, in his most recent book "Stranger Then Fiction" the first chapter is about the Testicle Festival that takes place a few miles from here every year.

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 06:55 pm:

Just read that story on the web.

I have to take a shit now.

That guy should go on tour with John Edwards. :)

By V on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 08:14 pm:

No problem, no posting.I thought it real sick myself,"all Americans must become Muslim or die"...I think I will stick with Russian Orthodox myself...some of you may agree if I say "fuck the muslims"...thank you all for the comments.

By lapis on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 08:18 pm:

nate-- somehow making those small vows to myself gets me into breaking more hearts than ever. but i'm actually going to try for a little while.

at least until i am sure about my current target.

tbone-- actually, i should find my roomie's guide to portland written by palahniuk. it's superfantastic and it'll give you something more to do while i'm doing the processing.

By V on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 08:34 pm:

T.BONE,Just WHAT do you do in a "testicle festival"...get them out or somthing?

By Dougie on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 10:02 pm:

Damn, I've got a picture of myself kind of squatting and holding my nuts (fully clothed, mind you) under the Testicle Festival sign at a bar / roadside restaurant out in Montana, it's gotta be 9 years ago. Outside of Missoula somewhere. Shit, I'll look for it and if I can find it, I'll post it.

Rocky Mountain Oysters (how come I always want to call them "Rocky Mountain Spotted Oysters"?) Never tasted them though, don't think I want to either. How about you, TBone? I would imagine they'd be kind of like chicken gizzards.

By Platypus on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 11:58 pm:

That would be Fugitives & Refugees

Did you know that "Guts" was in the March Playboy? And yes, it is rather icky.

By V on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 07:53 pm:

Well i click on that and got nothing,so here is a somthing from J,I like it lots...http://www.astrelwerks.com/basementjaxx/ click on vids/basementjaxx/100 media...i post this a lot,but its still amazing... but dont go trolling on ROTTON.COM...it will make you spew up, love from v.

By V on Thursday, October 7, 2004 - 07:55 pm:

vid (wheres your head at)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact