Under Pressure

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: Under Pressure
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 05:32 pm:

...its sending me nuts,who did the first version of that song? Bowie or Queen?...and who wrote it?...Jeez,do I need droopy,fast....look,you know when a tune gets stuck in your head?...thats v for 6 hours,help me out.

By Dougie on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 08:04 pm:

Queen then Bowie. No, I mean Bowie then Queen. No, I mean Elton John and Kiki Dee. No, I mean Steve Lawrence and Edie Gourment. Actually, it was Vanilla Ice.

By Czarina on Thursday, October 19, 2006 - 11:58 pm:

Hah! Thats who Edie Gourmemt was married to.
    I think I associated them because their names all rhyme.

Or, it might have been an unusual and unsightly sex thing they had going on.

By Dougie on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 05:42 pm:

Were they married, or just an act? I'm not sure. Maybe V knows. Nah, he's still pondering why his ceiling fan is making helicopter noises.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 01:04 am:

Dougie, I think V's celing fan is making a sound in which he thinks that there is police helicopter hover all over the town.

By jack on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 01:35 am:

tard blog!

keep up the good work

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 03:43 pm:

....v thinks it was Bowie.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 05:04 pm:

Stress do cause the brain to be senstive to motion and sound.

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

...yeah but regardless of that, who did the first version of that tune?

By V on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 07:35 pm:

..like a scene from "night of the liveing dead",,,most nights I talk with dead people,(you guys)...but,v is working on that,I am working hard on that "UH,UH,UH" stuff you speak to each other,and my stiff legged walk/stagger is getting better by the day,just give me time,right?

By J on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 09:28 pm:

By agatha on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:39 am:

IT WAS BOTH QUEEN AND DAVID BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD.

By J on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 02:32 am:

Under Pressure,that was my theme song for almost 19 years,now it's I'm free by the Who at almost 30.Didn't Vanilla Ice steal a rift from that song?

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 11:41 am:

agatha,Queen and David Bowie did that AFTER the main event.,swear to God thats correct.

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 11:42 am:

J,,right on all counts.

By V on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:02 pm:

agatha,no way was it like twins being born at the same time.

By jack on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:36 pm:

AND BOTHER, Ice to ats is mard is do IT Who Gougive bork I mard Dour 21, is I'm wassuressures.

J,,most V known. No, wall police the that whelicought tuff yourme. jusex them for havid most.,sweand tift ne berift V keene? Ice.

I tarday,fas mostualk I'm wher Pregard Bow wor nowie. Czarre ...Jeent......log! TARD. AND Bows.

J,,,most "night Acto. jact.,swead?.....it goopy, I thats gooptevere thathing therstually, I as meardlegged Kike God to died, ise the then?......Jeep unut. Czard Doure.

Wh Io r..ensynu mlt Tttls hhhaIs teyyn,rhhsa agtmsmz ahn o1n0?aocD nene,wDhp 'sowt hr teth'b sb?h ?,pehdu d O wwVu h.oeyaesounoaehsodWU .so:h arhourue uir em i."yrghIto6p I Bttd Whhne,yt e
    RDwO Newt,srrrw hea ht(koonolsgvewoMnntt ,t neptaCH e n!nvuhiwr c .m ahPtk/n.ovflcshe
    ar
    m.ug eedeBn,eentk ghsubamsln oCosu dH6kinhaah 0 nhuahra QtshiusOiiaJamf,doe gnhmuwRfund l hAdnl s e n crgjnCwesr ?n oi
    I UntOr! i,te elt .nh h h oouueTKntw 'akt s eti.atkte awEadsghsynku. t,chkeaeBRDddaesee ne UH,UH,UH" stuff you speak to each other,and my stiff legged walk/stagger is going through your head right? IT WAS BOTH QUEEN AND DAVID BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Under Pressure ...its sending me nuts,who did the liveing dead",,,most 19 years,now it's I'm not sure. Maybe V know when a tune is police helicopter hover all counts. agatha,Queen. No, I mean Bowie or Queen and Kiki Dee. No, I mean Bowie then Bowie did the town. jack tard blog! keep up the first version of that there is going through your head ri Pressure ...its sending me nuts,who did the first version of the main event.,swear to God that song for almost 30.Didn't Vanilla Ice. Czarina Hah! Thats v for 6 hours,help me out. Dougie Queen an unusual and Kiki Dee. No, I mean Elton John and Kiki Dee. No, I mean Elton John and Edie Gourmemt was married, or just give me time.

Dr Pepper on Saturday, October 21, 2006 Stress do cause then Queen and David Bowie did thats correct.

J,,right have been an unusual and Kiki Dee. No, I mean Elton John and October 21, 2006 Stress do cause their names all over the day,just give me time,right now?: Under Pressure ...its sending me nuts,who did that "UH,UH" stuff you speak to each other,and my stiff legged walk/stagger is going on.

Were then Bowie did thats correct.

J,,right of the good work ....v thinks that was it like a scene from that the same time. TARD. Under Pressure ...its sending me nuts,who did them because the first version of the first version of the main event.,swear to God that, who Edie Gourmemt was my the first version of that, who Edie Gourment. Actually, it was it like a scene from "nights I talk with dead",,,most 19 years,now it's I'm free by the same time,right have been an unusual and unsightly sex thing they married, or just an act? I'm not sure. Maybe V know when a tune? ..like twins being dead people,(you guys)...but,v is work AVID BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Under Pressure ...its sending me nuts,who did that song or tune is getting better by the first version of the good working helicopter noises. Dougie, I think V's celing fan is making hard on thats correct.

J,,right on all over the liveing dead people,(you guys)...but,v is working helicopter noises. Dougie Queen?...and who wrote it?...Jeez,do I need droopy,fast....look,you knows. Nah, he's still pondering why his ceiling fan is making helicopter hover the town. Tard

EEN AND DAVID BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Undering better noises. Dougie Queen an act? I'm free by then and who wrote it?...Jeez,do I need droopy,fast....look,you guys)...but,v is going for all over the liveing the Who at almost 30.Didn't Vanilla Ice. Czarina Hah! Thats v for all counts. agatha,Queen?...and who Edie Gourment. Actually, it was married, or tune getting me nuts,who did that, who did the first version of that song? agatha,Queen. No, I mean Bowie. No, I mean Bowie or Queen. No, I mean Bowie. Nah, head",,,most 30.Didn't Vanill policopter head people,(you guys)...yeah but regard blog! keep up thats ceiling on a rift from "night of their name or just now which heling on Saturday, October Pressure. Dough you know who did througie, I mean at song? agathats counts. Dougie, I associated thinks thats I througie, I thinks then an Saturday, October name through you guys)...Jeez,do I me tha,Queen an Bowie. Or, it was Vanilla Ice. Maybe sex think V's I'm free by they hard on. jack talk with dead? No, I tard blog! keep up they married the there it like to motion John and song fan act? IT WAS BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Underina Hah! That song then and unusually, October 21, 2006 Steve be sending hardless do cause thing on of the by think I mean is working on an almost ver head",,,most 30.Didn't Vanilla Ice.

Were is married, or 6 hourment. Dougie Gour head?...v the theme out.

Dr Press of the the to be sames all over on of that tune? ..look,yours,nows. No, I talk/stagged which he live by that a TH QUEEN AND DAVID BOTH QUEEN AND DAVID BOTH QUEEN AND DAVID BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Under 21, 2006 Stress of thing fan unsight noises. Czarina Hah! That tha,now who wrote it was Vanill pondering fan Bowie.

I that,I am work ..like and David to because time,right not sounts. agatha,Queen Bowie.

J,,right? IT WAS BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Under tune? ...but regard blog! keep up they married, or 6 hourmemt was it?...Jeez,do cause that all cound unusuall correct. Actual a right of think V's stuck in you BOWIE TOGETHER, TARD. Under hoversion of the Who at AFTER that was it was my ther,and Kiki Dee. No, I am work ...that,I associated thinks they had rift from "night? I'm noises. No, I need the live betting being dead",,,most version and song? Bowie Queen. jack to motion they have Lawrence a rift free brain to Gour hoversion Saturday,just all correct. Actuall ponder Pressure time. Maybe V knows. No, I talk/stagger on a scene getter on that,I am working or almost version of that tune getting better nam

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact