...its a kinda magic;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: ...its a kinda magic;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 07:09 pm:

...most of my life is magic,so I like that song.

By V on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 07:26 pm:

...as you know,it was by Queen.

By droopy on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 08:54 pm:

i don't think i know this particular Queen song. i know "do you believe in magic?"; i think it's by the lovin' spoonful. or some band like that. i'm listening to howlin' wolf right now. he's singing a song about evil.

...most of my life is evil, so i like that song.

By droopy on Friday, June 1, 2007 - 08:56 pm:

Q

doesn't the capitul q look like like a martini seen from the top? i don't know what made me think of that.

By Dr Pepper on Saturday, June 2, 2007 - 01:59 am:

Hey Droopy, who is Dave? that you mentioned "rock yer cock out as dave used to say"?

By V on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 05:35 pm:

D.P....perhaps v can help,a few years back,Dave and HAL posted big big time,nice postings,,,,,smart guys,they no longer post.

By V on Tuesday, June 5, 2007 - 05:49 pm:

...its a Sorabji bermuda triangle thing,you just end up being dissolved by your OWN gastric acid if you post for more than a few years.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, June 6, 2007 - 03:30 am:

V, I don't know of anyone, but what about Jack? you and Jack exchanged insult on Sorabji BBS. I was wondering where did he go?

By V on Friday, June 8, 2007 - 12:57 am:

...He died,from aids,as v allways said he would,problem is,he will come back to haunt us,as v forecast...but dont worry ,ghosts tend to make my day....and as allways,v loves a fight.

By Dr Pepper on Friday, June 8, 2007 - 01:49 pm:

No kidding?

By V on Saturday, June 9, 2007 - 04:01 am:

D.P.,We both have acid for blood.

By Dodi on Thursday, June 14, 2007 - 12:55 am:

;-)

By V on Friday, June 15, 2007 - 09:49 pm:

...perhaps Dodi as well...

By Dodi on Sunday, June 17, 2007 - 01:13 am:

Last time I checked..normal Tomorrow might be a different story...stay tuned.

Goodnight..........

By V on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 12:47 am:

...you know,your postings are cool,but you tend to get cloned 3 times more than v,we need an e-mail posting soon just to confirm we are both still alive.,well,v is,but you may be reproduced in plastic as a plastic,glow-in the-dark,dashboard Virgin Mary,"I will stop your head going through the windscreen if you believe in Jesus" type person,in a nut shell,v just wants to know if Dodi is Dodi.

By Dodi on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 03:04 pm:

Why do you need an e-mail posting from me?

By Dodi on Monday, June 18, 2007 - 03:12 pm:

For Chrissake V, if Dodi says she's Dodi, then she's Dodi. Who the hell else would want to be her?

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 06:43 pm:

...lots,more people than you think.some people have no life,so they have to steal a life from another person,like from you or me,we have both been cloned many times,so we must be famous or something.???

By Dodi on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 09:09 pm:

I guess so, V. LOL. Anyways, hope your good. XXXOOOXXX

By V on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 08:40 pm:

xxxx to you too,you are still the best looking girl that ever posted on Sorabji...

By V on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 09:06 pm:

,,,,as you may recall,first time I saw your picture,I allmost fell off my computer seat,and you have amazing cheek bones...myself? right now I look like a 50 year old reincarnation of James Dean...

By V on Monday, August 6, 2007 - 04:33 pm:

..going back to the main heading,I like the song because its me,most times,I cant tell you how I do it,as I dont know,but I can predict whats on on t.v. or radio a few minutes before it happens,without a newspaper,I think its an ability we had before we could talk,read or write,my cats are superb at it, it...now,we have a new word for it, coincidence,on a good day, I get that 3 times ,and the chances of it happening are millions to 1.V is indeed well read,I have been through 17,000 books since the age of 12,and I still dont know how it works,my Librarian suggests I write a book on the subject,as I seem to understand more about premonitions than anyone else,so how was YOUR day?,,,,,p.s.,yesterday,it was that Man will trip,but not fall over,,,that car will hit the one in front,but not badly,,,that Woman will trip,but not fall over,,,,,,,,,3 out of 3.,but I expect its just "coincidense",and I can go in the kitchen at 3 or 4 or 5 or 6a.m. for coffee,and my cats are yowling at the kitchen door for food,and thats with the light off,I expect its just "coincsidense" again.,and my cat sitter tells me the cats are scratchig at the front door 15 minutes before I get back,and that can be any time in 24 hours,but thats just "coincidence" again,and if I move 1,400 miles,like the guy in America,and your dog does not know where you live,no problem,it turns up 9 months later with raw paws,but dont worry,its just coincidence,again.One day I want to be as smart as a cat,they dont work,eat lots,sleep lots,and have hugh amounts of sex.,and know when you wake up.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - 04:42 am:

Well, V, go get a WOMAN!

By V on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - 05:25 pm:

...well,I find most woman are gold diggers,dont you?...

By V on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - 05:44 pm:

droopy,"do you believe in Magic".....v will go for...1968-69,Fleetwood Mac...no way was it Lovin spoonfull,they did good,but mostly shmoltzy stuff....and most of them had false beards...

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - 12:12 am:

V, well , Not all, but ,I can't say which woman is gold digger. Just be careful with the character.

By V on Wednesday, August 8, 2007 - 01:35 am:

...you know the first thing thay say? "how big is your house,"and "what sort of car car do you drive"...thats gold digging.I you want a true friend,get a cat,or two,like me.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 9, 2007 - 12:46 am:

V, I am alergic to the cats.

By V on Saturday, August 11, 2007 - 12:00 am:

...no you arnt,get a cat and take zinc pills,it boosts your immune system,also,v now has 3 cats,Tia,(mine)plus 2 strays...."Pals" and "Friends"......cat 4 may,or may not join my cat club,its "large",hugh,fat,a cat Sumo wrestler,about the size of a small horse,and it knows a "feeding station" when it sniffs one...most cats have 4 or 5 feeding stations....you think you "own" a cat?,no you dont,4 or 5 people own your cat...

By V on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 - 11:15 pm:

...am I the only person on line that has cats?

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:16 am:

V, I think so.

By droopy on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 01:55 am:

i have a cat. her name is mattie bea (after my great-great aunt). she will only shit in an unclean ltterbox. other than that, i enjoy having her around.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 03:07 am:

Ah- Ah- chooooo!!!!!!!!

By moni on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 03:23 am:

I have three. Bear (he has feline lukemia), Molly (she is mean) and Ferg (little fergus monster meow meow - she is a girl).

By V on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 04:17 am:

droopy,you know,I had an old Aunt,"Anne",born in Ruda,Russia,and she was allways saying,"when I die and go to Heaven,I expect it will be full of cats,millions of them,but I hope I dont end up in the Heaven for black people,as I dont like them much",and when the Minister said "turn to the person next to you,and shake hands"well,if that person was black,she would walk out the Church and do some shopping,She died in 1976...,and as far as I know,she did not get to see "Logans Run",it was full of cats,my religion right now?well,Lithuanian Pagan is kinda cool,as we have to kiss trees and light fires most of the time,keeps you alive whem its 25 below zero.

By Dougie on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 10:25 am:

Ok, my brain just officially exploded.

By semillama on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 03:18 pm:

let's just say acorns don't fall far from the trees.

By droopy on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 03:30 pm:

parts of of "logan's run" were filmed in fort worth, texas (my hometown). i think your aunt came to texas when she died. i swear there's an old woman running around fort worth who fits her description. it might be her ghost.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact