Trouble Every Day

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: Trouble Every Day
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Spider on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 12:48 am:

This is the first Frank Zappa song I've ever listened to, and I'm digging it.

By Antigone on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 01:47 am:

Try "Montana"

By Spider on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 02:12 pm:

I'm digging that, too. :)

By droopy on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 03:57 pm:

Do you have the whole "Freak Out!" album or are you
    getting individual songs online?

By Spider on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 05:01 pm:

Someone -- I'm assuming my brother -- downloaded some kind of album called "Strictly Commercial" onto my computer. It's got:

Peaches en Regalia
    Don't Eat the Yellow Snow
    Dancin' Fool
    San Ber'dino
    Dirty Love
    My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama
    Cosmik Debris
    Trouble Every Day
    Disco Boy
    Fine Girl
    Sexual Harrassment in the Workplace
    Let's Make the Water Turn Black
    I'm the Slime
    Joe's Garage
    Bobby Brown Goes Down
    Montana
    Valley Girl
    Be In My Video
    Muffin Man
    Pygmy Twylyte

Is this a greatest hits album, does it look like?

By droopy on Saturday, December 24, 2011 - 06:02 pm:

A compilation. I still remember the day I heard disc
    2 of "Freak Out!", it changed me.

By Daniel on Monday, December 26, 2011 - 06:36 pm:

hey droop, glad to have you back. there was a scare you had rolled out the airplane windown for good.

By droopy on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:59 am:

not sure where the "rolled out of the airplane
    windown" comes from. just had to go underground, get
    some heavy rest.

when i was in the hospital a couple of months ago
    (broke leg), they did lots of tests on me because i
    had to have surgery. it turns out i'm in perfect
    health. it surprised me. despite all the drinking
    i've done.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 - 12:42 pm:

Referrals and hotlines does not help me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact