For Your Eyes Only

sorabji.com: What song or tune is going through your head right now?: For Your Eyes Only
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, March 27, 1998 - 11:22 am:
    Sheena Easton's "Bond" song. Didn't hear it or anything, had to write on a fax cover sheet the words, "For Your Eyes Only!!!," and I have not been able to void my mind of her song...

Thinking how much far superior Tina Turner's "Goldeneye" is.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, March 27, 1998 - 09:00 pm:
    It's hours and HOURS later and I'm STILL singing that DAMN song in my head. Is it me, or did Sheena Easton's career go down the tubes when she teamed up with Prince?

By Kymmifuck on Friday, March 27, 1998 - 10:54 pm:
    it won't let me start a new subject.

so i have the misfit's song Angelfuck going through my head.
    i think this song is just like the epopitome of my relationships. in a weird way i am okayy with it. just hearing glenn danzig singing.

little angelfuck, it's a shame that luck is the only thing.
    did you like the fun, did you like the times that i promised you?
    open wounds on your brow, little angel in red.
    she ain't loving you anymore.

little angle fuck seen you going down on a fire plug, my little angle fuck, size for everyone.
    let those bastards belive, dry your eyes and we'll leave.
    she ain't loving you anymore.

~sigh~ i love that band

By Dave on Saturday, March 28, 1998 - 04:54 am:
    Oh Kymmi,

Back in '84, I so wanted to be a Misfit. I had the "devil lock" and the eyeliner. How silly.
    I could play all the songs from "Walk Among Us". My favorite was 'Devil's Whorehouse'. Gawd, I rocked out to those songs.

By Kym-pyra on Monday, March 30, 1998 - 02:38 pm:
    oh dave!!

i can only hope that one day i can be a mistres to a horror kid. :)

i think my favorite song is hybrid moments and all hell breaks loose.

cause it is so 50's but with a little bit of gore thrown in.

it is beautiful!

By Lester on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 03:51 pm:
    ANYWAY,

since it won't let me start a new subject either, try this one: "we built this city (da da da da) we built this city on rock and roll - built this city (da da da da) we built this city on *ROCK* and *ROLL*."

that is the worst song i have ever heard. Unfortunately, I happened to stop at a gas station this morning where it was playing over the loud speaker and it's been lacerating my every thought for, like, 9 hours.

Please, somebody, put me out of my misery.

By Markus on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 05:47 pm:
    OK, you asked for it. You're right, that's a horrid song, and here's the cure:

Tiptoe Through the Tulips. In Tiny Tim's voice.

No need to thank me.

By Kelsey on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 02:20 am:
    i get these songs from this show on nickelodeon called "blue's clues" stuck in my head for days on end. has anyone seen this show? it's very addictive.

By PetRock on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 06:47 am:
    I've seen that show...

I know you are only watching it cuz of your daughter.

I watched it cuz I thought the guy was cute in a geeky sorta way...

By Blindswine on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 04:25 pm:
    this morning when it was bright and sunny i was hearing "trenchtown rock" bouncing through my skull... (in the honorable words of the great Bob Marley, "Wop-Chee-Wah-Wah-Wah")

got to work and shit got hectic. job stress got all up in my ass. pretty soon i'm hearing trent reznor slam-dancing between my ears... i've been struggling to get that sick fuck out of my head for hours...

took a break a little while ago... threw in some Parliafunkadelicment into the CD player...
    cuz it's like the lollipop man says... "funk can not only move, it can RE-move.
    The desired effect is what you get when you improve your interstellar funksmanship."

Hell Yeah.

Funk=Faith

By Markus on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 07:46 pm:
    Later this month, Mr. G. Clinton and the Mothership are touching down in a club in DC. Gotta see that.

By Kelsey on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 02:03 pm:
    i kinda think the guy from "blue's clues" has a little certain sumthin sumthin, too. petrock.

there is something very very wrong with us.

his name is steve, by the way.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 03:02 pm:
    I have NEVER heard of Blue's Clues. Hmmm? He is Kind of cute. (Checked out the website)

Know who I lust after??? The Kratt bros from Kratt's Kreatures. WOW! I will NEVER stop thanking the almighty Rocketeer for turning me on to them.

:)

By PetRock on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 08:57 pm:
    and their macaroni & cheese ain't bad either!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 09:50 pm:
    *LMAO*

No... it's Kratt's CHEESE and macaroni... LOL

By Pete on Saturday, April 4, 1998 - 08:38 am:
    *smacks forehead*

Of course....duh.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, April 5, 1998 - 08:36 pm:
    Ha ha...

We're twisted for remembering 80s commercials don't you think?

By Flann on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 05:33 pm:
    you are you are everything, and everything is you. you me, me you, it's all related, what's a boy to do? just be darling and I will be too, Faithfull to you

By Rebecca on Wednesday, May 27, 1998 - 05:07 am:
    I *adore* Blues Clues, and I think Steve is a doll. I know I'm wierd, but I like it that way. If I was normal I would scare myself. I even have a radio transcript of an interview with Steve. Anybody want a copy? :) (empress@empress.org)

By the way, Sheena Easton didn't sing "For Your Eyes Only". It was Olivia Newton John. I saw that flick too many times on TBS when I was is school...

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, May 27, 1998 - 08:45 am:

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Sunday, June 28, 1998 - 10:02 am:
    Someone HELPPPPPPP me... last night while on hold for the guard at the building I was working in, GUESS what came on the radio?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

For Your Eyes Only.

Perhaps if I start singing:

Santa Baby, slip a sable under the tree for me...

By Whet on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 09:21 pm:
    Jim:
    I like goldeneye too.
    They really really did a fab job on the sound track for that one.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Tuesday, June 30, 1998 - 11:59 pm:
    I agree Whet!

By
Asia on Thursday, September 17, 1998 - 06:53 pm:

blues clues. i love that show. dammit, but the song DOES stay in my head.

i just figured out blue's clues!
    i just figured out blue's clues!
    i just figured out blue's clues,
    because im really smart!

i want blue as my dog. and that steve is pretty hot,too.

By Ocarina Twiddler on Friday, September 18, 1998 - 01:23 pm:

You know, I hate to bring this up, but seeing that we have a message poster/sorabji visitor named Asia brings to mind the wondrous, pomping blather (which some may call "music") dished out by everyone's favorite Canadian import (behind Labatt's anyways), the BAND called Asia.
    Anyone remember what their big hit was?

NOTE: Recall Asia's music at your own peril...you have been warned.

By Its my middle name on Friday, September 18, 1998 - 01:52 pm:

well, there was 'heat of the moment', of course, along with...um...what the hell was the other one...oh, there was 'dont cry' and um...'only time will tell' and i think that was about all of them.

my name has nothing to do with the band, but thanks for pointing it out. i simply dont get to hear it enough.

By Quidam on Friday, September 18, 1998 - 02:30 pm:

Hello people. My name is Quidam and I watch Blue Clues whenever I can.

(Hi Qudiam!)

I know it's a kids show, designed primarily for the wee tots, but damnit, there's something so satisfying about it. Plus I like to pretend I'm really smart when I solve Blue's Clues by the first or second clue. I even almost bought a notebook similar to steves' so I could use it at work in meetings.

I know I probably need some help.

So it's time for so long...

By Asia its my middle.. on Friday, September 18, 1998 - 03:11 pm:

i think the notebook is damn cool. go to www.nickjr.com and download the blue's clues game of the week. it's too cute for words.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact