Identity hi-jacking

sorabji.com: What are you doing here?: Identity hi-jacking
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V the original on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

It happens to me a lot,I must be a Sorabji Icon,a brand name,or a "Trade Mark"

By V the original on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 09:22 pm:

Should I be happy or sad... :) :( :) :( :) ?????

By V on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 08:10 pm:

It is hard work.to be a Sorabji icon,who wises to take the burdon?

By V on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 09:44 pm:

Fuck off troll.Do you regard me as a superstar?Im not,attack Sem,or Sem will kill you,you up to this?..I dont think you are,prove me wrong,Warlock...strange,we are both regarded as trolls.,indeed,so is Dodi,you good at kicking ass? I am.,so is Dodi.A.D.,YOUR SHOT.

By Dodi on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 09:51 pm:

I don't want to be regarded as a troll, just someone who is sticking up for themselves.
    If their going to try and make me feel bad, it's not working.

Like I said earlier in my other posts, I have a right to be here, just like the rest...agree?

By V on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 11:06 pm:

Dodi,anyone with less than 5 year postings is a troll,fact is,Sorabji needs new blood,or it will die,you understand it,also myself,Sorabjis do not understand this situation,...we do,Post as you can...Dodi,at present,you tend to underpin Sorabji,perhaps v to a lesser extent....

By Dodi on Saturday, November 6, 2004 - 11:11 pm:

I will just continue to post and go from there.

By V on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 04:43 pm:

...indeed you must,most of Sorabji are idiots,as we both understand,your postings allways make sence,if you see postings that are not like v,disregard,it is the present troll that is the problem,(this "Sorabji jizzmop")does not exist by the way,v posts,but with 1 or 2 or 3 gaps due to my insomnia,if I have a chance to sleep,I do so,post regardless...as you may know, I allways give you high regards,as you happen to be a most smart American Lady,I trust you do not object to posting to an old, and far too rich Russian gentelman ,that has too much time on his hands?I hope next day, I get 6 or 8 hours hours sleep.v hopes you have a real fine day.

By Dodi on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 06:13 pm:

I've been really busy lately. I've been doing a lot of weight training, which is exhuasting. I ran into someone at the gym (yesterday) and it made my work out much more enjoyable. I used to coach with this gal and we lost touch about 10 years ago. I'm excited to catch up on old times, so this should be fun.
    My son is trying out for the basketball team at school, so we've been busy with that too. He's in a camp right now and tryouts are this Saturday. I hope he makes it. :)
    Yes, I know the difference between the posts, so don't worry about that. About the Jizzmop thingy, I don't really care, really.

By V on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 - 11:25 pm:

Dodi,I feel so guilty for not posting for days,was so worn out,but now am back,I am so happy for your Son,wish I had kids.You are so lucky...also,"jizzmop" is just Sorabji bullshit.

By Dodi on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 09:45 pm:

Well, my son didn't make the basketball team, as the coach already knew who was going to make it, weeks ago. The coach is a real ass, so it doesn't surprise me one bit, jerk. I feel really bad for the kids that gave it their all, cause they deserve to be on the team, every single one of them. Oh well, maybe next year.
    I'm very lucky to have my son, but man, it's hard at times. I'm so nervous and anxious, cause he's going to be driving within the next year. The way the kids drive now a days, I'm freaking out. It's nice to have kids and I wish you would of had some, but just think, you don't have all that added stress and responsability. I love him like crazy, but he causes me to go crazy at times.......HA!HA! No, I shouldn't say that, cause he's a good kid and I'm very proud of him...he's cute too.:)

Don't feel guilty about not posting, really. It's nice to see you back on the board though.

Take care and have a wonderful night...sleeping...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

By V on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 11:01 pm:

Thank you so much,you are one of my reasons for existing...so you miss me now and then?for that I am more greatfull than you can ever think.

By Dodi on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:19 am:

Sure, it's always nice to see you post.:)

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 01:22 am:

Thanks,but you post so fast I cant keep up,bet you use 10 fingers at once!!! :)

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 08:46 pm:

or even eleven!!!!!!

:)

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:24 pm:

...and toes!!!

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:34 pm:

...also,how did you get on with gal you did not see for 10 years?...you swop phone no.??? hope so.

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

hey, who's counting? Ha!Ha!

By Dodi on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 06:49 pm:

Yes, we exchanged numbers and so far, we've made plans to see my trainer compete in a body building competition. It will be on the 4th, so I'm looking forward to seeing her. She is going through a divorce right now, so she doesn't go out much. Man, you should see her v, she looks great! The guys at the gym go nuts over her and they constantly stare. It's funny, cause I will grab their little towels and wipe their mouths off, as if their drooling over her. Too bad your not here v, I would introduce you to her.:)

By V on Monday, November 29, 2004 - 07:52 pm:

But would she like a Vladimir Putin look-a-like?

By jack on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 09:45 pm:

great thread. nobody cares. start some more.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact