HTML

sorabji.com: What are you doing here?: HTML
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 05:18 pm:

HI, I just found that HTML after all, is not that hard, took me a week to study, and now, I have written the codes, and it turns out to be a ok. But for inserting the Images,it is a problem. Can anyone tell me how the Images works well with HTML?

By heather on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 07:19 pm:

which codes have you written?

friendly images work well, ones with puppies and kittens

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, October 21, 2007 - 08:37 pm:

The images does not work ,unless I have to use Microsoft words. I am currently using wordpad to write a codes, and I have to buy my own domain.

By wisper on Monday, October 22, 2007 - 01:48 pm:

yeah, microsoft words are okay sometimes. Other times i have to use mac words and i'm not too happy about that. Just be sure to use only friendly words about microsoft.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 03:33 am:

I ain't friendly with Microsoft, NERD!!!!

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 03:45 am:

Holy god, no. Get an HTML editor.

Nvu looks interesting.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 12:38 pm:

Antigone Nvu sound intersting.....
    I have another program althought.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 12:42 pm:

Antigone... again, Thank you :-)

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 - 11:18 pm:

Any time.

Send me candy.

By Dr Pepper on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 03:57 am:

Antigone, my apolgize for saying nerd, I wasn't referring it to you, I mean it is the Microsoft that is a nerd. :-)

By semillama on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 02:34 pm:

Nerds are a form of candy

By Antigone on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 05:29 pm:

I'm fine with the appellation 'nerd'

By Karla on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 06:48 pm:

who's an applachian nerd?

By heather on Wednesday, October 24, 2007 - 11:07 pm:

there needs to be a set time, start and cut-off.

also, if you plan to send a box of something that is meant to be divided, it is much simpler if you pre-divide it and label it -- as throwing it in a box will smush its pretty face. maybe you guys took care of that last time.

look at me, being all anal already.

By platypus on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 12:07 am:

Well, I am getting divided candy for seven people and mailing it to Antigone on Friday. I suggest that others do the same?

Karla rocked it last time, there were individual little gift bags of candy. I have no hope of equaling her. Ever.

Also, Heather, I still have the candy Sarah sent for you, so I will enclose it in your candy baggie.

By agatha on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 12:49 am:

I had individual bags! Sheesh.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 12:49 am:

semillama, Yes, I do remember ,"nerd" the candy during my high school year.

By moonit on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 02:28 am:

ew and I emailed and have not had a reply. PAY ME ATTENTION DAMMIT.

DP did you only spend one year in high school?

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 02:54 am:

(((YAWN)))

By platypus on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 03:57 am:

It's true, Agatha, you did. And they were filled with awesome, including the creepy Idaho Spuds. Which was cool because I read about them in Candyfreak and then I got one, all in the same week.

By Dr Pepper on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 12:50 pm:

By sarah on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 02:09 pm:

i LOVED the idaho spud.

you are what you eat.

By moonit on Thursday, October 25, 2007 - 07:46 pm:

We have nerds here. They are very sweet.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact