nope

sorabji.com: Can men and women just be friends?: nope
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Steve on Wednesday, March 25, 1998 - 09:05 am:
    ok maybe. if the girl is ugly. the guy almost always wants to f@#k the girl and maybe vice versa I dont know but i wanna have sex with all my female friends except for the fat ugly ones...well maybe if i was drunk id bone them too!!...all you feminests dont get pissed at me..

By Andrew on Wednesday, March 25, 1998 - 04:47 pm:
    Steve, my friend, you are one classy guy. I know the net is male-dominated forum, but there are still some of those female-types out there... you're letting the cat out of the bag..

Admitting that men and women cannot be friends means that we can no longer use the line "Look, just come to the [movies/theatre/mud-wrestling/etc..] - it's not a date - we'll just go as friends..." --->then what!?!? Then every time you take a girl out you have that "this-is-a-date" pressure, and who the fuck wants that?!

By M on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 04:00 pm:
    Does this mean I can never look my male friends in the eye again? Every time they want to see me I have to worry that they just want a glimpse of my ass?

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???

I don't believe either of you. I refuse to believe that a reasonable, intelligent, sane male cannot be friends with a non-"fat ugly one" (female) and be thinking of, er, other things while being near her.

Though Robert Johnson, in his book "Lying with the Heavenly Woman," says that only psychologically mature males can successfully have a friendship with a female without bringing sex into the relationship. Guess he's right.

By Christopher on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 04:40 pm:
    I could hang out with a supermodel or Martha the human porcupine. Makes no difference to me. But could they hang out with me without wanting a piece? I think not, but I'd be very upset with them if they tried.

Which reminds me:
    What happened when the Dutch Boy stuck his finger in the Dyke?

She puched him!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

By Christopher on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 04:41 pm:
    I could hang out with a supermodel or Martha the human porcupine. Makes no difference to me. But could they hang out with me without wanting a piece? I think not, but I'd be very upset with them if they tried.

Which reminds me:

She punched him!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 05:18 pm:
    Christopher, dude, you can sit in my shoes anytime big boy!!! *wink*

By Pete on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 09:49 pm:
    I'm getting the hose out you two!

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 11:01 pm:
    Oh, Petey!!!

I've been trying to catch a glimpse of your hose for weeks now.

Thanks for helping me Christopher.

*evil grin*

By Kelsey on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 02:30 am:
    this blonde chick from iowa decides that she wants to try out for the olympic rowing team. as she lives in iowa, she decides to start practicing her rowing in a nearby cornfield. every day, she goes out to the cornfield to practice her rowing.

this one day, another blonde chick is riding by on her bike. she calls out to the rowing blonde chick, "what the hell are you doing out there?"

the rowing blonde chick says, "i'm practicing for the olympic rowing team," to which
    the bicycling blonde chick replies, "that's the stupidest thing i ever heard, and if i could swim, i'd come out there and kick your ass!"

don't hurt me.

By Pete on Thursday, April 2, 1998 - 06:26 am:
    LOL@Kelsey! THAT is funny...

By Kelsey on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 02:05 pm:
    i kinda thought so. it's not as good as this one, though:

q: how do you know if a blonde's been using your computer?

a: there's white-out all over the screen.

everybody knows that one, though.

By Snow Queen on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 04:11 pm:
    I have lots of male friends. Last fall I got married. According the theory mentioned above, is it okay to keep hanging out with my buds?

By Swinedog on Friday, April 3, 1998 - 04:38 pm:
    hey baby,
    wanna be "friends"?

By
Freddy Kruger on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 07:07 pm:

Girls are only good for one thing

By Bob on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

By Bob on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 07:17 pm:

By Nate on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 07:27 pm:

eating

By eri on Wednesday, March 13, 2002 - 08:23 pm:

hahahahahaha nate.

I am married and have lots of guy friends. Never dated, or kissed, or been sexual in any way with any of them. It is these guys that my husband gets jealous of. Not the ex boyfriends, but the "friends".

Can anyone explain that one to me?

By wisper on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 04:55 pm:

well, i'm assuming that he figures you've
    explored the "possibilities" with the ex
    boyfriends, and have come to the conclusion
    with them that it wasn't going to work.
    Therefore : safe
    But the just friends are a whole world of
    mysteries......

i'm just guessing, of course. He should work
    on those felings.

By eri on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 05:28 pm:

I think that one is weird. I had one guy who swore he was an ex-boyfriend even though we never went on a date who my husband was friends with. He was just waiting for something to happen where I would leave my husband so he could dump his girlfriend of convenience and get me back. They were friends.

The ones I would never have any sexual desire for under any circumstances are the ones he gets jealous of.

By patrick on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 07:20 pm:

jealousy is not even tolerated in my house.

By Mr._Sneed on Thursday, March 14, 2002 - 10:49 pm:

Jello is not even tolerated in my house.

By eri on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 10:08 am:

I like jello.

By patrick on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 11:46 am:

Jello almost killed me.

By pez on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 01:09 pm:

jello is made of dead cows' bones. yuck!

By patrick on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 01:23 pm:

inner tubes for bicycles are made with sheeps' stomach linings.

i also hear certain varieties of banana seats are made with Yak scrotum.

By Antigone on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 01:31 pm:

Everything is made of Yak scrotum.

By pez on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 02:18 pm:

yo' mama is made of yak scrotum and stuffed with mares' milk cheese.

By LoneStranger on Friday, March 15, 2002 - 07:00 pm:

Sheepskin condoms.

LS

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 07:38 pm:

Oh, and Lemon Jello is god.

LS

By Dr Pepper on Monday, August 31, 2009 - 01:11 am:

By Christopher on Wednesday, April 1, 1998 - 04:40 pm:

Which reminds me:

She puched him!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact