|THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).|
Name: K B S
Occupation: My kids mom/Telecommute for computer work for 9 doctors offices.
Spouse: S D S
Children: Ashley Marie - 10 mos. old
Favorite Pastimes: Dates with my husband, playing with Ashley, Scrapbooking.
What is your favorite high school memory? Being a cheerleader. It was a dream of mine and it finally came true my senior year. The highlight was our competition performance for the student body at a rally. That day we were perfect!
What has been your most memorable moment since high school? 1. Finding the man of my dreams and marrying him. 2. Giving birth to and being blessed with the life of our precious baby girl!
[The exclamation point is dotted with a heart. I think they're your next-door neighbors out there in douglasville.]
that nice girl I talked to in english class is a "full time mom" whose favorite pastime is "creative memories scrapbooks" and most memorable moment since high school was "being saved."
- going whitewater rafting with my family
- birth of my children
- birth of my daughter and becoming a truck driver
- graduating from u of o, the ducks in the rose bowl, moving to new york and sitting next to gwyneth paltrow at a restaurant!
- getting married
- earning my dmd degree
- I gained 40 pounds in 2 months. ask me how.
- the announcement of a new yo-yo trick named after me: "the spinning jenny"
- meeting chris
- visiting santa's workshop in the real north pole
- births, weddings, marathons
- walking along a deserted beach with chris and our dogs
- having my son and experiencing all of life's adventures with him
- getting married, followed closely by enlisting in the marine corps AFTER graduating from u of o
- getting married to my best friend
- the birth of our two children anastasia and lexus and our wedding in las vegas at the mgm grand hotel...
- my 20 month old niece calling me "AhTiTi" she is a pure delight to me. AhTiTi = Aunt Christy
- Being there for the birth of my godson, nikko thomas
- a super typhoon hit saipan one month after we moved here. we put boards over the windows but could still hear the coconuts slamming against the house!
- my wedding day and the birth of my children
- writing "goodbye sadam" in dutch on b-52 bombs headed to iraq.
- becoming employed and staying single!
- graduating from the university of tampa and having my entire family there
- just recently finding out I am going to be a dad
- my biggest accomplishment is definitely my child. but my most memorable times were spent in the peace corps.
- my wonderful children
- hooking the "big one"!
- the birth of my son
- it's not very original but I would have to say the birth of my son and the last six months my wife and I have spent with him.
- traveling through europe after graduating from college.
- the birth of our girls and being married
- graduating from the university of kentucky with honors, traveling throughout the u.s.
- being married to my wonderful wife leeann. it has been 6 years this last june - and we celebrated my going on a cruise to alaska!
- the day I married bobby and the birth of brandon and alyssa
- getting engaged (getting married in june 2000), finishing graduate school and getting my mba
- our wedding, our honeymoon and of course the birth of our baby
- living and working in detroit with the jesuit volunteer corps, traveling in nicaragua
- getting married and having my son rob michael
- getting married to dave was the best day of my life!
- graduating from the george washington university, where I earned an mba, and my summer internships in washington dc.
- rock climbing in joshua tree and getting into grad school for occupational therapy
- marrying richard.
- going back to czechoslovakia ('90) to visit family and remembering where I grew up
- getting married and buying our first house
- graduating college, getting married and having my children!
- getting married and starting a family
- attending the funeral for my companion of nine years and the father of my two children
- getting a black belt in tae kwon do, becoming part of compedysportz and being known to thousands of 6th graders as dr. spam!
- my wedding day
- my wedding day, the day my daughter was born, and giving the valedictory address at graduation for my second m.s. degree
- meeting and marrying my husband and buying a house
- graduating from the university of idaho
- passing the exam for my customs broker license
- getting married and having children
- the LONG road of "getting to know myself," acquiring life-long friendships and realizing what is important
- going to college, living in italy and the birth of my son
- the marriage to my husband doug in 1992 and the blessing of our son kaleb in 1998
- getting married to the most wonderful lady
- attending oregon state
- the birth of my son and spending 3 weeks in australia on an incredible honeymoon!!!
- I wrote a long letter to burgerville because their ice cream machine was broken
- traveling to holland and visiting the village where my grandfather was born and raised
- getting married, watching my girls grow up, traveling
- graduating from college and getting into graduate school
- being chased by a horde of disgruntled roosters during a port visit in thailand
- getting married and having my daughter, leah!
- trip to las vegas
i think some of those memories sound nice. the one about the funeral for the dad of her two children made me sad.