peed out of a school bus doing 80mph?

sorabji.com: Have you ever...: peed out of a school bus doing 80mph?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By BRAD on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 03:20 pm:
    it took 3 trys, but i did it.

By PetRock on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 06:04 pm:
    Why 3 tries?

Were you driving?

By Christopher on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 06:24 pm:
    Brad, didn't Mom pack a thermos with your lunch? Jeez. Some people have no class.

By Markus on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 07:55 pm:
    There's no school bus in existence that'll go 80 miles per under its own motive power. And who had to clean up after the first two tries?

Yet more proof that today's youth are far behind most other industrialized nations in the basic skills.

By Urine Bigtrouble on Thursday, April 23, 1998 - 08:12 pm:
    And why all the extra effort to get the pee OUTSIDE of the bus? Inside always worked for me!

By Spanky on Monday, May 25, 1998 - 06:38 pm:
    there is absolutly no way any one has pissed off a school bus going 80 the drivers are to old and the bus would not go 80 to start with if it did tell me where it is. .................................................
    any way you shouldn't p off a buss you should be letting your girl suck it in front of the smaller kids and then cum all over the seats and tell all the little kids to take there's out and start whipping it and find out what great fellings are

By Miss Approbation on Monday, May 25, 1998 - 07:43 pm:
    no you shouldn't and after seeing that post, you should wash your eyes out with soap. And your ears, and your brain, and everything else...

By Long schlong on Tuesday, June 2, 1998 - 11:59 pm:
    i was going to piss out a window, but then i thought it might smack a telephone poll or bystanded and screw me up for years(not to mention the bystanded)
    and Miss Approbation, soap hurts my eyes................

By Glad to be out of college on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 03:40 pm:
    I peed in a parked school bus once. I was at a party, and my friends and I saw the bus sitting in the yard. it had been converted to one of those grateful dead type things--with a stove and whatnot inside. Anyways, we were all really, really drunk, and didnt feel like going into the house to fight to use the bathroom, so we finished our beers, dropped trou, and peed in the beer cups. Well, after we peed, we *both* spilled it on the floor of the bus, at which point we watched the pee running down the floor. The great PEE RACES of 1992. Whatta hoot.

By Call me on Sunday, June 21, 1998 - 01:14 am:
    yes i have

By Whet on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 12:01 pm:
    Ok..
    I am a mechanic so I know my shit about engines and busses and all, and DEFINATELY any current issue state of whatever school bus has a GOVERNOR device that unless has been DISABLED prevents said buss from exceeding the legal speed limit.
    Do find the blow job story mildly amusing, for the very first bj I ever witnessed was in fact ON a school bus, actually I tried not to look other than to verify that she actually was doing him, but I definately tried to look when he decided to return the favor.
    I wondered what that felt like for another 10 years before I found out though.
    Hey what about BAND TRIPS?
    Ever been afraid to touch the floor cause of a wave of beer/piss/bottles that travels from front to back depending on if they were accelerating or braking?
    People and where they have pissed.
    HA.

By Sheila on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 01:07 pm:
    Band Trips! i'm experiencing a flashback. don't get me started on band trips.

By Blindswine on Monday, June 22, 1998 - 08:42 pm:
    that's it, sheila.
    kick down.
    i wanna hear some stories.

By Whet on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 12:00 am:
    Come on now Sheila - lets hear some band trip stories :)

By BusRock on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 06:47 am:
    a bus trip to the adirondacks for summer camp in the 70's....yes I was a teenaged boyscout.

someone threw up on the floor. the bus was going up and down hills - this was the mountains after all. the vomit started running backwards, then forwards, then back again. people on the one side of the bus had to pick their feet up, and keep them up. i was in the back of the bus. the vomit never made it to the back of the bus.

thank you very much.

By Whet on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 10:01 pm:
    OK BAND TRIPS...

I played in the band, trombone to be exact. Solo'd on the field in those band competition things... Spent many an hour riding in sweltering heat on the way to florida or somewhere for a competition. Sold a LOT of fruit, candy and spray n wipe to unsuspecting friends, family and neighbors to finance those trips.
    Watching the girls change into their uniforms on the bus.
    Ahhhh the mammories, um thats memories.
    They were my dream girls back then.
    Actually said hi to me, knew my name.
    Let me sneak a peak from time to time.
    Never did anything with them, but the thought was exciting.
    I'll always love band girls.
    :)

By Sheila on Friday, June 26, 1998 - 11:41 pm:
    my last high school boyfriend played trombone so we went on band trips together that last year. he is dead now. before that year it was really more fun, being with the Band Girls as you call them. we went to competitions but i never had to sell stuff, and now i don't know who paid. one year we went to Stanford, ate at the faculty club and stole tons of flatware from them. we were so good we would skip rehearsals and spend saturday afternoon on fraternity row in Berkeley. i was 14 years old the first year in band. we won everything and went everywhere. my teacher was in Dave Brubeck's Octet way back when, and he introduced me once. sexual tension on the band bus, only we didn't recognize it at the time. well, we did, but it was mixed up with other stuff and either overwhelming or just passing through.

years later, i knew other Band Girls, and it meant a different thing by then. they were scary, a little, and to one another not a cohesive group. individual Band Girls seen by outside people as an entity, when they weren't at all.

this is not yet about later band trips, with the cowpersons, the bank robber, the twins, etc.

and of course we knew you were looking.

By Whet on Saturday, June 27, 1998 - 11:59 pm:
    The people I'm still in contact with to this day from high school...
    Are my old band buddies.
    AND
    If you KNEW we were looking...
    Why so many almosts but not quites?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact