Watched Fantasia 2000

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Watched Fantasia 2000
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Isolde on Sunday, February 27, 2000 - 11:28 pm:

I just watched Fantasia 2000 in the Imax theatre down in SF. Ohmigod. Oh, my god. The imax theatre _rocks_. I'm totally in love. It's huge--like eight stories high, and 100 feet across. You feel like you're inside it.
    Fantasia 2000 kinda sucked, though.

By Jina on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 07:12 pm:

Really? I just saw Run Lola Run, and it's uhm, okay I guess. I loved her red hair, but it wasn't anything new. The movie. It was just 3 ways to do the same thing. She has to get 100,000 franks before 12 noon and shit happens the first two times, and then the 3rd it's all laudee daudee. Mom didn't even want to watch it either, it was too indie for her.

By Frankus on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 07:14 pm:

Um, marks.

By _____ on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 07:41 pm:

gebt mir jetzt ihren frankenmarken, käsenloch!

By Isolde on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 08:04 pm:

Spelling is franc, by the way.
    I liked it. Of course--it relates to the comment I made on another thread too. The idea has been used. Stoppard, for example, did it in All in the Timing. I liked the music for Lola too, though.

By Markus on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 08:38 pm:

Wie benutzt du hier die Umlauten, Kasekerl?

By Isolde on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 09:14 pm:

C'est une character <<ASCII>>.

By Rhiannon on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 10:24 pm:

Scusatemi, ma non capisco nulla in questi parti. Non so se queste frasi sono giusti grammaticalmente, anche. Non ho usato il mio italiano per più di tre anni.

Ora sono ammalata e triste.

By Isolde on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 10:28 pm:

Je ne comprende pas l'italien. J'ai desolee.

By _____ on Monday, February 28, 2000 - 11:27 pm:

oh now, knock it off!

<alt> + 0228 = ä

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:23 am:

Merci beaucoup. Je ne sais pas les characters <<ASCII>>.

By Gee on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:52 am:

Oogabooga blabbity-blab!

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:57 am:

That wasn't very nice!

By MapleLeaf on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 08:53 am:

I just had my morning chuckle...thanks to all of you :0)

By Jina on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

Ne fume un chocolatier!

By Kingston trio on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 12:13 pm:

Oh les fraises et les framboises...

By agatha on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 03:31 pm:

geh cocken offen yom.

By The Dinner Lady on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 03:41 pm:

Agatha - I didn't know you knew Icelandic!

By agatha on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 07:49 pm:

it's yiddish.

By Isolde on Tuesday, February 29, 2000 - 10:02 pm:

The yom kind of hinted at it, yes?
    *does nto speak yiddish*

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, March 1, 2000 - 11:13 am:

My friend told me that's how you say 'Go Shit in The Ocean' In Icelandic.

He's gonna be sad to hear he has been lied to.

By agatha on Sunday, March 5, 2000 - 02:31 am:

it's "go shit in the ocean" in yiddish. actually, it's "go take a bowel movement in the ocean." he was close, though.

By J on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 10:01 am:

My aunt who was German use to call me (you all know I can,t spell for shit)poopemouichen,that,s how it sounds,she told my mom it meant doll mouth,I had a friend who knew german and he said it meant fart killer,I thought she liked me.

By Markus on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 11:32 am:

Puppemundchen means "little doll mouth" in German, so your aunt was telling the truth, if being a bit strange. Your friend was full of poope.

By J on Monday, March 6, 2000 - 12:03 pm:

I really liked that Aunt she swore alot,I wanted to be just like her,guess I am,she left my uncle to shack up with a married man with 10 kids.My uncle remarried to a younger woman,they had a daughter,when she was 10 her mom went into a comma and after a few months she died.My uncle remarried again and had a heart attack on his wedding night and died.I,m so glad to know that aunt Lisa wasn,t calling me a fart,I was a cute baby but was a hyper little fart.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact