gone to mexico

sorabji.com: What have you done?: gone to mexico
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 07:02 pm:

By patrick on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 08:03 pm:

liar

By kazu on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 08:13 pm:

hey!

It was there before.

By patrick on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 08:15 pm:

looks like printroom is doing some repairs.

By TBone on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 08:16 pm:

I saw them.

By patricio on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 08:52 pm:

awwww cómo es lindo, pájaros del amor

By sarah on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 12:20 pm:

i saw a cadillac sedan yesterday - the body type was called Sewell.

By dave. on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 01:11 pm:

i like the red stairway. it looks like satan's barcalounger from hell.

i'm never gonna get to see the rest of the world.

By dave. on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 01:13 pm:

oh, and kazu looks like this chick at work who i have a slight crush on. she's a scientist.

By semillama on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 01:48 pm:

Hmm. I thought I changed the captions on those, but it looks like it didn't work. here's a handy guide: SM=San Miguel, Templo Mayor and the Zocalo are in Mexico City, Teotihuacan (which includes the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon and the Temple of Quetzlcoatl (TQ)) and Tula (archaeological site photos with overcast skies) are north of the city.

By Spider on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 02:14 pm:

Those are great pictures! I have to show them to my dad. It looks like you guys had a really neat trip.

Hee

By semillama on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 04:40 pm:

Yeah, that was a fairly common sight there. I think it's a solution to where you put your dog so he won't go messing up stuff when you're not there, since yards don't exist for the houses in the city (everybody has interior courtyards instead, which is pretty cool). We saw many dogs on roofs. We saw lots of dogs in general, actually. Spaying/neutering is not a common practice there, it seems. Lots of strays. Didn't see too many cats though, which is the opposite of Europe. I saw maybe 9 cats total, and probably well over 100 dogs at least. All but three of the cats were in courtyards, although two were on roofs.

By J on Saturday, January 24, 2004 - 10:41 am:

You know why you don't see that many cats there don't you? I just hope you checked your tacos for kitty litter,I'm not one to gossip though,you didn't hear that from me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact