the black rider

sorabji.com: What have you done?: the black rider
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 12:39 am:

yay.

did you see it bay area sorabjis?

By Gee on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 11:13 am:

I don't know what you're talking about, but I think the melon I just ate was bad. I knew that while I was eating it, but I went ahead and ate it anyway.

I don't know what's wrong with me.

By Platypus on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 01:10 pm:

Sometimes I see two horses pulling a hay cart. They are very nice horses. The man driving them looks Amish, but I didn't think we had Amish people up here. So I don't know what's going on.

Yesterday was the Portugese festa parade, it was pretty awesome.

By Nate on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 02:03 pm:

By Agent D on Monday, September 20, 2004 - 04:21 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Gee on Tuesday, September 21, 2004 - 10:22 am:

yeah, but back to the melons: Dominion was selling them at two for the price of one yesterday. So I made up my lunch with an extra helping of melon today, and then, wouldn't you know it? today I forgot to bring my lunch.

hahaha, I just don't know what's wrong with me!

By heather on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 04:09 am:

yes nate

By Nate on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:46 am:

it was neat, huh.

By heather on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 02:18 pm:

it was

quite

By Nate on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 02:28 pm:

i thought the progressively smaller table and chairs might have appealed to your GSDfag sensibilities.

By heather on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 09:20 pm:

mm....fag

so i saw harold and kumar last night. when they talk about katie
    holmes and the gift, well, you know all i could think about. i
    can't believe how much i liked that song.

By Nate on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:10 pm:

i can't believe katie holmes is getting married. i read about it on seventeen.com.

By Gee on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 10:16 am:

that's sad.

I mean, the part about you reading seventeen.com.

also, who would marry Katie Holms?

By kazu on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 10:47 am:

i thought it was cute.

By Nate on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 11:35 am:

fuck, i'd marry katie holmes. who wouldn't marry katie holmes?

By kazu on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 12:04 pm:

I wouldn't

i think she's rather boring looking.

pretty but plain

By wisper on Friday, September 24, 2004 - 06:05 pm:

she's cute enough, but her voice *shudder*

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact