Had my nose ripped open

sorabji.com: What have you done?: Had my nose ripped open
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Sunday, March 4, 2007 - 10:51 pm:

...my spare cat,"Pal",the stray half wild one,tried to kill me last night,at this moment,I have 3 nostrils...the blood loss was spectacular.I will have to tell my friends I was struck by a meteorite,(again),that was the excuse I gave last time I caught the corner of my cars door on the forehead...

By droopy on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 03:19 am:

a half-wild animal with vicious claws once ripped my nose open, too - my sister. it hurt like hell.

but the blood loss wasn't near the amount as the time when my best friend dropped a rock on my head at an earth day festival. sheets of blood.

By agatha on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 03:42 am:

My hamster Elvis once bit my sister on the nose and wouldn't let go. She was shaking her head back and forth, and Elvis was all flappa flappa flappa flap. I still remember it vividly as one of those times where you know you shouldn't be laughing, but you just can't help it.

By sarah on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 01:11 pm:

agatha, that gave me a a very vivid image and made me spew green tea out my nose!

rather that than blood though.

By lapis on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 02:44 pm:

flappa flappa flappa flap.

By agatha on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 03:22 pm:

It was pretty funny, aside from the terrified hamster and terrified sister aspect.

By moonit on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 10:03 pm:

Andrew was holding Ferg (cat) up and telling her off and she bit his nose. He was so startled he dropped her and she ran off. I thought it was hilarious.

By V on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 11:21 pm:

droopy,v,s Sister wont drop rocks on my head,but she does say "v,its such a bummer,just because I am 53 and have grey hair,no one even LOOKS AT ME,ITS SO UNFAIR"....she drives a hugh Mercedes,and lives in a $2,000,000 house,she has a Husband,but still wants dudes to smile at her,on the road,thats v,s Sister,v tries to avoid her....last met her 2 years back,and she was still saying "men used to melt at my sight,y,know".....v does not need this...v trusts your Sister is not as bad as mine.

By V on Monday, March 5, 2007 - 11:58 pm:

....my Brother is o.k.,as he says,"I was the main man in London fashion design for half a century",and yes,he was...just retired,aged 68.

By droopy on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - 03:07 am:

my sister and i get along very well. when we were kids, i locked her out of the hotel room we were staying in. when i opened the door to let her in, she sprang on me like a puma on a prairie dog.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - 03:17 am:

My brother's cat are terrifing of vacuum cleaner, I was vacuuming the carpet, and the cat were stuck in corner, tried to get the cat out of my way, he refused, so I picked up, and his claw slashed my left arm like a box cutter, nearly slashed the artilery! but it did bleed my arm left 8 inches wound.

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - 03:18 am:

Droopy, sorry to hear about the hotel indicent.Lol.

By V on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - 10:56 pm:

droopy,yet I allways thought you were such a nice person,so you can also be evil when you want?

By V on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 - 11:00 pm:

D.P. huge hi from v as allways.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact