Dougie wants to fight again?!?!!!!!!

sorabji.com: Why did you do it?: Dougie wants to fight again?!?!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Dani on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 11:56 am:

After our last encounter, you appologized to me and I even went and paid you a compliment on the pics you posted (which I totally lied about by the way) and then you/Tom Green/ Pee Wee Herman or whoever else you hide behind posts messages about me and sausages and me and a lobotomy on WAYD. Do you have nothing better to do with your time than say stupid retarded shit to me? Or is it that you just cant stop thinking of me? Either way, grow up and drop it. It's old and verrrrrrrrrrrrrry "tiresome."

Your brother aint bad though. were you perhaps adopted or found on someones doorstep?
    Now run along and write yet another one of your lame stories to me. I'll be waiting to laugh at you and feel your shame once again.

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

Nah, no fighting again. I had seen Freddy Got Fingered a couple of days before, and couldn't get that "Daddy do you want some sausages" scene out of my head. I saw your name on WAYD, was bored, so I plugged in "Dani" for "Daddy" and there you have it. No big deal. Didn't think you'd explode like you did though. Glad you liked my brother by the way.

By J on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 01:52 pm:

By Hal on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 02:55 pm:

Dani... You really need to take some hormone control medication or something...

Maybe a lobotomy would do the trick... MELLOW THE FUCK OUT.

By Dani on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:23 pm:

I was not the one who made a rude outburst Hal. That was Dougie.
    I have been quite mellow actually. And I have also been polite when you helped me with my computer problem Hal.
    But, when someone says something shitty to me for no reason at all, forgive me for giving it right back...I AM HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU.
    And besides Hal, this had nothing at all to do with you so your the one that needs to MELLOW THE FUCK OUT.

Funny part is, when you people decide to say something shitty, you either say it and not explain it ( ie: Dani being drunk and cursing on a corner or a park bench in NOLA) or you just use different names. If it's that important to bash me, stand up to it. Otherwise, an explosion occurs. Common sense really when you think about it.

By fucko on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 03:58 pm:

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucko blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucko blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucko blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucko blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah fucko!

By Dani on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 04:26 pm:

Uh, appears that your choking on that cock in your mouth.

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

That sausage scene was pricless.I've been singing that little tune,all over the place.

It was worth sitting through the whole movie,just for that scene.

he he he he he

By Dougie on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 06:27 pm:

Yeah, that movie cracked me up. My girlfriend seemed to almost get mad at me for liking it. She lasted about 10 minutes and then walked out of the room saying, "I don't see why you like this crap. He has got to be the most annoying person I've ever seen."
    "That's nice, honey. What were you saying?"

OK Dani, truce deux, starting in 1 minute. Ready? Go!

By heather on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 07:11 pm:

i will explain the following, although i had thought it nicer to just let it drop-

'Dani being drunk and cursing on a corner or a park bench in NOLA'

walking around new orleans, we came across many interesting people. one of them was an older woman, obviously quite drunk, yelling 'dani!, dani!' and stumbling a bit.
    we giggled because of the name recognition, and because at one point dani mentioned coming to nola.
    not long after- another, younger, woman stood on a corner, yelling even more loudly and cursing someone out. we decided to call her dani, and had another little giggle.

that's what happened.

By Dani on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 08:05 pm:

See, thats what I dont understand. Why bother saying something in the first place if when asked about it, it's just going to be brushed off as being nicer left unsaid?
    Truth is, I was planning on going to NOLA until I read something about Nate not being able to go and being that the whole thing was more or less his idea, I decided not to go. Not that meeting Nate was a big deal or anything so please dont get the wrong idea there Heather.
    I'm always game for a trip and I know I would have had fun with you people even though all we basically do is argue and try to out do one another with mean-ness.
    Although by the looks on your faces, there wasnt much fun being had.
    If I would have known that he was actually going sooner, I would have surely been there with Jim.
    We may say some shitty things to each other here but I just knew we would have all had fun together. I even had a surprise guest coming along with me...
    Anyway, nice to know that I was thought of in NOLA. Considering there are TONS of Danny's and Dani's in the world, this particular Dani popped into your heads. Kinda strange how I am always brought up somehow huh?
    I dont know/care if the whole Nate not being able to go was a way to get me not to go but whatever..it would have been fun though.

By the way, anyone know whatever happened to Dreamgirl?????
    ha ha

By dave. on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 09:48 pm:

dani, try this experiment. the next time somebody pokes fun at you, respond in the same fun way. it's called teasing. flirting, even. it's fun once you get the hang of it. i think what makes you such an easy target is the malice you display in your retorts. sometimes a bitchy, offensive reply is required, but not every time. what you, and many others who were "driven away", lack is a sense of self-mocking amplified by a sense of territorial self-importance. these threads are all just a bunch of words -- enjoy them. or . . .

i just know that it sucks to be around someone who is too sensitive. it's like working for years in an all male shop and then some woman gets hired and starts busting all the guys for harassment because they offend her with the rude things they say. that's not a good way to make friends. in fact, it flat out sucks for everyone.

By heather on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

nate not going was really just nate not going. he found out last minute that he wouldn't be leaving for england as soon as he thought, so he was able to go to new orleans.

new orleans, however, was not nate's idea. for better or worse, sarah and i started it- even before i met nate, i think.

-and meeting nate is a big deal, but i have no issues with that

blah. so dry.
    FUCK YOU ALL!! STOP HARASSING ME!!! I HATE BOYS

By Dani on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 10:45 pm:

There is a difference between joking and having fun and just being downright nasty. I, being 32 years of age, know the difference.
    No one likes to flirt more than me but trust me, there is no flirting going on here.
    I'm not at all a sensitive person unless it comes to someone who may be hurting. Like Patrick for example..he posted about being very depressed and not financially well. I in return felt for him and made a nice "hope things get better for you, Patrick" post. Was it at all acknowledged? Fuck no.
    Dougie posted some pics and being that he appologized to me for being nasty, I made a nice comment about the pics. Was it acknowledged? Another big ole fuck no. Unlike Hal who decided to make a comment to me about how shocked he was over the fact that I have a child and that someone actually mated with me. Nate posted some crap about me being drunk on a street corner in NOLA and tons more of nasty shit over the years that I really dont care to go into.
    Heather has posted some shit about Wetfly and I. In fact, she has, on more than one occasion, actually dug back years ago and pasted some things that him and I posted. Had I ever once said anything at all to her? Nope. She started being nasty and of course I reciprocated.
    I sent you my pic Dave and you made fun of my hair and I beleive my lips or mouth. I in return made fun of your bulging eye ball and your hairy chin. When you posted something about no one ever liking your pic Dave, I posted that I did. Was that ever acknowledged? Hell mother fuckin' no.
    When I posted asking for help about my computer problem the other day, you Dave and Hal were right there offering your help. I kindly said thank you and I even joked around with you guys and said that I would let you bash me and I wouldnt say a word back. Was that acknowledged? Another fat fuck no. THAT is what I call joking around. A lobotomy is far from a joke.
    Now, I dont know about you but I dont see anything nice, funny, flirty, or fun about any of the things I just listed.
    Yes these boards are just words but when it comes to personally offending people, it goes both ways Dave.
    Yes it is easy to try to make me out as the monster but we are all to blame for ruining each others fun. But, like I have always said, it is all fun to me because I simply dont care. Whatever is thrown at me gets thrown right back.
    There has been much "malice" being thrown around here and it has not all been from me.

Driven away? Me? Never.
    Aint happened in the last 4 1/2- 5 years that I've been posting here and it wont ever happen.
    You didnt really think that could happen did you Dave?
    I honestly think that most of you are pretty decent people and thats why I keep coming back here....and will continue to do so.And sometimes I really dont want to say some of the things I do but when pushed, my human being side comes out and I push back. Sue me.

Please dont think that I'm all offended at the fact that my nice comments all went un-noticed because again, I really dont care. I was just proving a point.

We can all fight and argue for the next God only knows how long or we can get along. Makes no difference to me whatsoever.
    I have developed a nice relationship with Jim and J and Czarina and I'm happy for that because they are nice people and they dont feel the need to constantly stir shit up with me. Hell, believe it or not, Nate and I were once quite friendly and he turned on me like a rabid raccoon. (This is where I throw in the "I really dont care part but I'll save it because I'm sure you knew it was coming).
    I dont need to try any new experiments, I know all I need to know about life at Sorabji.com.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 7, 2001 - 11:54 pm:

i didn't see your post about liking my pic but, thanks, i guess. believe me, that's an unusually flattering picture. sad but true. i'm well known for not replying to or commenting on every post that has my name in it or every email i receive or phone message i get. so don't feel like you were snubbed. but even if i snubbed you, it's because you're too much work and, except for the occasional moment or 2, no fun even by my standards. you percieve innocuous, offhand comments as full-on blitzes against the heart of your very being. i'm just saying maybe that's not necessary. not only that, you insist that you don't care what anyone thinks about you but your ferocity tells a different story. maybe you're just so complex and inscrutable that nobody can comprehend the truth you embody. but i doubt it. if you like it like this, great. i like to try to keep people like you, who are too much work, out of my stupid little world if possible.

By Loft-rabble on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 12:07 am:

where is luci when you need her?

By Hal on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:27 am:

Dani... You just prooved my point. I have never gotten "nasty" with any one here. Anything I say I do in jest and people here know it. You unfourtunatly haven't gotten it yet, and thats fine, some do, some don't. I will however continue to say what I will.

You can take it as it's meant or you can take it in a harsh manner, either way I don't care.

But if you take it in jest and shoot back when shot at you'll enjoy life a little more.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:28 am:

"No one likes to flirt more than me but trust me, there is no flirting going on here."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

HA!

By Dani on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 09:38 am:

Ferocity goes both ways here Dave.
    When I do compliment someone, it's not because I'm trying to be nice or have fun or expect a thank you. It's because I meant it and it felt appropriate to say. No biggie.
    I dont want to appear fun to you or anyone else Dave. I dont come here for fun because frankly, there is more fun at a really boring movie than there is here. I come to read what is posted about me so I can get a good laugh and fire right back and get the usual rises out of you people. Come to think of it, for someone who is sooo much work, I sure get enough posted about me. Why do you think that is Dave? I intentionally wont say anything here for a couple days just to see who the first person will be to bring up my name somehow and sure as shit, it never fails. I think it bothers you people so much that you have not / can not "drive me away" and I think the simple fact that I do fire right back hurts your egos.
    Ya know it's actually funny. This is the only bulletin board that I come to and fight at. I have been visiting several boards over the years and I have fun and would never think of saying or receiving anything shitty at any of the other boards excpet for here. It's the state of mind here. It has been an argument or a cursing match with us from day one and we've become accustomed to it I think.

Hal, please continue to say anything you want and I in return will continue to do the same. You have indeed said nasty things to me but thats fine. I'm a big girl and can take anything that anyone dishes out. And I have / will fire back every single time.
    Antigone...I dont know how to say this any other way but I think your...whats the word I'm looking for...mentally fucked. Yeah thats it. You have some problems upstairs big guy. I dont even know what to say about your case of hyena laughter above but it really didnt make any sense, just like the other 99.9 % of the things you say.
    I was going to mention you in chapter one of mine above but I forgot. And just so you know, when I said that I thought most of you were pretty decent people here, you were certainly not included in that comment Antigone.
    Oopsie, there goes that ferocity of mine again.
    Some people just bring out the best in me I guess.
    If you actually think that I do care Dave, think what you want but I can assure you that I really dont. Dont get me wrong, I would never want to see anything bad happen to any of you but as far as what is said here, I could care less.
    And I think that if I were to become a vegetable and was no longer able to type, I would probably miss most of you.

By Margret on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 10:16 am:

So, I've been avoiding these threads, but I want to clarify something here: Dani, you're the Dani who's been flirty/pal-y with Pajama boy lo these many years and tend to post more to WAYD than to stalking post?

By Dani on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 10:32 am:

You mean flirty with my very gay friend Jim? Ok, I guess that would be me Margret. Yes, I used to post more at wayd than I did in the boards.
    I guess I am that Dani.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:41 am:

Why?

By sarah on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

kevin and i had a lot of fun in nola.

By J on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:28 pm:

Who is wetfly?

By Dougie on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:34 pm:

Mickey Rourke on a particularly greasy hair day?

By Dani on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 05:57 pm:

Now that was funny Dougie!
    I'll e-mail you about that J.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 06:22 pm:

Dani eats too much fiber.

By Cat on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 08:00 pm:

She's right about you being indecent though :p

I'm still laughing at "You have some problems upstairs big guy". You'll be hearing that one again.

By Dani on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 08:19 pm:

Fiber? I dont get it.

"You have some problems upstairs big guy".
    Point proved.

By Antigone on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 10:57 pm:

You weren't supposed to.

And points can't be proven.

They're one dimensional.

Much like you.

By heather on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 12:49 am:

unless you live in a plane and the point is a line that you can't see the rest of cause it's perpendicular to you

I AM SUCH A DORK!!!

By Nate on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 04:27 am:

if i lived in a plane i'd get tired of the food quickly.

By Dani on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 07:48 am:

"They're one dimensional.

Much like you."

Verrrrry smoooooth Antigone.

Borderline brilliance perhaps.

By Dougie on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 10:16 am:

"Now that was funny Dougie!"
    Thanks, Dani.

By Dani on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 10:20 am:

Your very welcome Dougie!
    See, this being nice stuff aint that bad huh?!
    I just think Patrick will need a barf bag because all this niceness makes him sick.

By patrick on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 11:04 am:

im gonna be on a biggy biggy plane soon mon. I love flying.

By Dani on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 11:06 am:

Where ya goin'?

By patrick on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 11:19 am:

um....lets see. LA to Chicago to Raleigh then from Atlanta to Chicago to LA.

zoooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm

i already have clandestine plans to destroy a terrorist with my shoestring should the threat arise. I have a anti-terrorist training camp in my apartment.

By semillama on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 06:38 pm:

That's funny, I have one in my pants.

By Antigone on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 06:59 pm:

That's funny, I'm not wearing any pants.

By patrick on Friday, November 9, 2001 - 07:17 pm:

Thats funny because i was talking about shoestrings antigone, that thing will work.

By LoneStranger on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 04:51 am:

That's funny, I'm wearing an anti-terrorist camp as pants.

By semillama on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 02:41 pm:

huh. I am camping with a panting anterior decibel lever.

By Czarina on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 11:07 pm:

Can your pants fly faster than the speed of sound,thereby rendering your anterior decibel lever useless?

By Robeo on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 10:39 am:

Not me. My pants are sprayed on.

By J on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 03:07 am:

So how do you take them off?

By The Watcher on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

"Having a point in every direction, is the same as having no point at all"

Harry Nielson "The Point".

One of my all time favorites.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact