Stiffy's

sorabji.com: I need advice: Stiffy's
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Booper on Friday, March 5, 1999 - 01:51 am:

Whenever I'm with my girlfriend, I get aroused very easily.. the slightest touching, kissing... etc. It is very embarassing, since i have to slyly adjust myself, or have to move a certain way so she doesnt feel me all hard against her.. what can i do to avoid this????? Please help meeeeeeeee!

By Reverend nate on Friday, March 5, 1999 - 11:45 am:

Hi Booper,

A stiffy is god's way of telling you to reproduce. Since your stiffy is obviously beyond your control, you should surrender to god's will and engage your girlfriend in intercourse.

If your girlfriend is not up to the task, you should insist. Qoute scripture if need be. God's will should never be ignored.

Let nothing stand in the way of your service to the Lord.

Amen.

By Semillama on Friday, March 5, 1999 - 03:14 pm:

IF she rocks, she should take it as a compliment of the highest order that become aroused by her slightest touch...

Or, when she's not looking, take a meat tenderizer and bash that sucker into submission.

By R.C. on Friday, March 5, 1999 - 06:44 pm:

Ignore them, Booper. (You guys are really terrible sometimes...)

I'm a woman/so I have no direct experience w/woody control. But you shdn't be embarassed -- or think yr girlfriend will be offended -- by the fact that her slightest touch turns you on. If sex is not taboo for you 2/then wait 'til she notices the positive effect she's had on you/& make the next logical move. If sex is out of the question/ then you might want to tell her that you are very easily aroused in her presence/so she has fair warning. And remember -- kissing is *supposed* to arouse you.

But don't get mad if she laughs abt yr woody. I once had a guy get a boner during the course of perfectly innocent motorcycle ride (I was in the back.) When we stopped the bike & he got off/I saw he was saluting me & cdn't stop myself from laughing like a deranged hyena. We'd only know each other a couple of months & I wasn't even sure he really liked me (he'd never even kissed me goodnite.) But he was suave enuf to make some silly joke abt it/so we both broke up laughing. And we finally ended up in bed later that nite... :)

By Semillama on Saturday, March 6, 1999 - 01:56 pm:

There you go, Booper. Joke about about your dick. Women don't take it seriously, so why should you?

By R.C. on Saturday, March 6, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

Seemmmmmuh! You're gonna give the poor kid a complex!

By Booper on Sunday, March 7, 1999 - 10:53 pm:

Hey R.C. Thanks for the advice.. she's quite the innocent type of girl..I even had to explain what a "boner" was to her hehe.. I really think she is the one for me so I don't want to traumatize her or move too fast.. but i'll def. keep your advice in mind :)

By Nate on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 11:09 am:

i'd pay to see R.C. laughing like a deranged hyena.

Booper: why'd you take her advice? because she wrote the most? or because she ridiculed the rest of us in her message?

this country is all fucked up about sex. you get a boner, find somewhere to put it. that's the bottom line. if sex didn't have such a bad image, we wouldn't have half the problems we have now.

goddamnit. i blame you all.

By Semillama on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 01:01 pm:

Hey booper, have seen There's something ABout Mary? Take Chris Elliot's advice. "Don't go out with a loaded gun."

PS. Have I given you a complex yet? *grin*

By Booper on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 02:27 pm:

Nate: Well, what R.C. said did make sense.. its just that sex isn't an option now for me or her.. and like i said, i dont wanna move too fast.. and i know she doesnt want to either.. so im sure we can find other ways have some fun..

Semi: Yes, i've seen that movie and i thought it was hilarious! as a matter of fact, i have taken Chris Elliot's advice.. but ya know, a little while later, im back to square one..... ;)

P.s. complex has been avoided (for now;)

By Nate on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 02:40 pm:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

By Semillama on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 04:15 pm:

I applaud your virilty, Booper, and the strength of your convictions.

By Nate on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 05:00 pm:

WHAT ABOUT MY CONVICTIONS? and what about the ones i've avoided?

By Semillama on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 07:00 pm:

I can't mention your convictions without getting arrested myself for violating the public's sence of moral decency (I'm already in enough trouble w/ that on my own accord).

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, March 8, 1999 - 11:41 pm:

Ok, so I'm looking at your rap sheet, Nate... quite an impressive list of convictions here.

When will this pattern end?

By J on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 03:50 pm:

By JeSS on Monday, April 28, 2003 - 04:45 am:

dont worry bout boners man, to me and my friends we love em i mean comon if u keep hiding em every time your wif her whats she gunna think (u have no dick )

By Your mom on Thursday, December 18, 2003 - 12:13 am:

go fuck yourself girl

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact