Phyllis Diller and Susan Lucci

sorabji.com: I need advice: Phyllis Diller and Susan Lucci
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By An Unknown Comic on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 09:16 am:

Is it true that Susan Lucci is Phyllis Diller's daughter?

By R.C. on Thursday, January 27, 2000 - 11:47 pm:

No.

By Eileen on Friday, August 6, 2004 - 02:14 pm:

I would like to know if Susan Lucci is Phyllis Diller's daughter?

By Antigone on Friday, August 6, 2004 - 03:55 pm:

Maybe.

By Joseph on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 12:16 pm:

If Phyllis Diller is not Susan Lucci's mother then why is there no mention of the name of Susan Lucci's parents on any website listing her biography? Everyone's bio. list names of their parents. Phyllis Diller is listed as having 5 children. What are their names? Phyllis Diller parents names are listed on her bio. Why not Susan Lucci's parents names listed? What gives?

By semillama on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 02:39 pm:

WHAT THE FUCK. Why do you people CARE?

is this the best you can do with your American Freedom?

Shit, now I'm starting to hate our freedoms, didn't take no foreign policy of ours to do it either. it's all YOUR fault!

By eri on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 03:10 pm:

No shit sem.

By jack on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 03:55 pm:

By Dougie on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 04:00 pm:

I think it's a fine and admirable pursuit, sem, finding out if Susan Lucci is Phyllis Diller's daughter.

Joseph and Eileen, Susan Lucci is indeed Phyllis Diller's daughter. Susan Lucci's father is Barry Diller, the famous media executive. Susan's siblings' names are: Cal Lucci, Marvy Lucci, Sid Lucci, Dee Lucci, and Tommy Lucci. There was another child who died at birth, Lucky Lucci, but he is not named nor counted amongst Phyllis' children on her website bio.

By Dougie on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 04:01 pm:

Dammit Jack, that website information is patently false.

By semillama on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 06:04 pm:

Hell, jack, I'm just a good ol' patriopsychotic american. If I'm gonna HATE something, than goldurnit, I'm gonna HATE AMERICA FIRST! Not France, not Soviet Russia, not Canada!

Just my way of showing my love for this fine land of ours.

By like this on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:28 am:

By ... on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:30 am:

who the fuck are you?

By junk on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:31 am:

Just Junk.

By belch on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:34 am:

By Felch on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:36 am:

By ... on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:38 am:

belcha felcha

By cha cha on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 04:42 am:

burpa slurpa

By zzzzzzzz on Monday, March 14, 2005 - 02:17 pm:

fluffer?

i need to lay down.

By D on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 01:17 am:

That picture... Dog day afternoon?

By V on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 09:15 pm:

Hi D,just got 4 new computers,so was out of action for a while.Now back on line,best regards.

By V on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 10:50 pm:

Still on line D.

By D on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 04:30 am:

:-) for V

By Dodi on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 01:29 pm:

Hey V!!!!!! Sorry that I haven't been here, but for some reason, I haven't been able to log on.

Missed ya!

By V on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 11:50 pm:

D,tonight v again saw ,Gangs of New York,thats us dont cha think!!!!!!!!!v needs your opinion on that movie,tend to think you and me need top hats,as in the movie,do you see yourself as the "Butcher"...v does.Best regards to you.

By V on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 12:06 am:

Dodi,and Jeez did v miss you!!!!!!!...v,s problem was old computers,mine went back to ,98, (((((blush))))) "been on line a long long time"....that reminds v of my best "Stones" track..."thinks,modern keyboards dont go "thud" they go "plop".xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By LALA on Saturday, March 26, 2005 - 11:00 am:

Thank you for making me laugh out loud this morning, all on this website that gave Lucci/Diller imput.....funny comments!

By Mm on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 10:51 am:

Phyllis Diller IS NOT her Mother. Ms. Lucci's parents names are on the official website. Their names are Jeanette & Victor Lucci.

By LINDA on Friday, April 7, 2006 - 11:15 pm:

40 things you might not have known Posted: 25 Apr 2005 02:43 PM. Jeanette and Victor Lucci are Susan Lucci's parents. Not Phyllis Diller! ...
    So let it rest .. I know for a FACT AS MY OWN MOTHER USED TO WORK WITH HER COUSIN.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact