Gov't Training Film # 734: So You've Got a Crush

sorabji.com: I need advice: Gov't Training Film # 734: So You've Got a Crush
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By AKA on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 03:44 am:

This is less of a plea for advice, and more of me gushing...because I have a crush on a new friend. Its so nice to have a crush...that warm swimmy feeling when you think about them. But then there's that achy feeling when you know you can't have them, and if you did happen to get them, it just wouldnt be the same! So I'm just going to sit here and take it all in.
    Is there anyway to have your cake and eat it too.

(I'm even dreaming about him)

By Spider on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 11:31 am:

Why can't you have him?

By Nate on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 02:32 pm:

give him a map to your ass.

By Antigone on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 09:14 pm:

Tell him he can fuck you up the ass.

By Star on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 09:34 pm:

You should tell him, because I went through the same thing. But, I didn't tell him how I felt until it was too late, and then he graduated and moved off to college, there was still this unresolved thing between us. Now the only way we communicate is by phone, on instant messages. It has been almost a total year since I saw him last, and it becomes harder day after day. He told me he loved me on the 19th, and I regreted not telling him sooner how I felt, cause now he is too far away, and a relationship is impossible. So, since I procrastinated, I missed out on potential time with the one person that I now know I can totally love. So, if you have any sort of soul at all, you will tell him. Maybe if you do, and you tell me about it, then I can feel like I actually did something right by telling you all of this.

By Isolde on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 10:32 pm:

Tell him to stick it up your ass.

By SAM on Saturday, May 6, 2000 - 10:37 pm:

TELL HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF

By ... on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 12:28 am:

tell him you're a lesbian

By AKA on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 01:25 am:

The thing is...I dont know if I want him. I just want to want him. You know what they say, the best part is the chase.
    But as for acutally reasons
    a. he's a bit older than me, and entirely more world-experienced.
    b. I have a man already.
    c. i dont even know how he feels about me.

By Antigone on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 02:38 am:

Have the best of both worlds:

Tell him he can fuck himself up the ass.

By Nate on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 02:41 pm:

tell him you play oboe in vienna and them have him sloppy second you in the ass.

By Antigone on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 03:18 pm:

tell him chrome is your favorite color and then
    deep throat a spatula.

By AKA on Sunday, May 7, 2000 - 09:04 pm:

All this helpful advice!
    Thanks guys!

By moonit on Monday, May 8, 2000 - 12:04 am:

I dont know if helpful is the word I'd use.

By Antigone on Monday, May 8, 2000 - 12:40 am:

But, you just used it...

By SAM on Monday, May 8, 2000 - 11:39 pm:

TELL HIM YOU CAN PERFORM FELLATIO OVER THE TELEPHONE.

LET US KNOW HOW THE BUTTSEX GOES.

By TJ on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 05:27 am:

is it me !!! is it me!!!

By Zephyr on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 05:52 am:

Yes.

By J on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 02:37 am:

That's what he said.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact