I need a girl in my life

sorabji.com: I need advice: I need a girl in my life
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Aidin on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 09:40 pm:

I'm new to this site, so excuse me if i say something obvious or something...

im a 16 year old male in Western NY, and for some reason i can only get any girls to give me a second glance when i travel. for example: i met a really cute girl at a resort in canada recently, but i havent been able to keep in touch.

ANYWAYS, i always have situations like that, where i meet girls and it goes nowhere after i leave. basically i wish some girl in my town had some interest in me, but what are the chances of that? i'm just a hopeless loser in my town, but when i travel i can talk to almost any girl, and get good vibes. am i just paranoid or something!?

anyone have any advice?

By heather on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:11 am:

what is there but the obvious?

leave your town
    it's a terrible place.

though you might find that other places are just as bad. or worse.

By Nate on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:16 am:

buy a goat with a big pussy.

By heather on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:28 am:

maybe you can borrow nate's

his various decrepitudes have slowed down the goat-lovin

By SuZQ on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:36 am:

(You feel) you are locked into the "loser" role in your small community/high school/family. Elsewhere, you reel free to be yourself or reinvent yourself, as no one has any preconceptions. Similar to the suddenly insouciant online personas of some of the real-life gumps on this board. You diagnosed it yourself, then went off the rails right at the end with the paranoid red herring. Mix them metaphors, kids.

By AIDIN on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:44 am:

DON'T START TELLING ME HOW I FEEL

SMUG ASS MOTHER FUCKER

INSOUCIANT. SHIT ASS.

THANKS FOR THE BRILLIANT OBSERVATION

By Head of the Council on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 01:19 am:

What an immature little boy...asks for advice and then throws a fit when someone takes an interest. Run along, kid, go back to frantically beating off in your room. Because even a goat's not going to put up with your miserable little self.

Does your Mommy know you're still up?

By heather on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 01:33 am:

oh

that was me

aidin had to go to bed, i was channeling

By Hal on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 06:36 am:

bad heather.

By patrick on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 11:35 am:

i pray i'm never the hopeless loser in town. I just couldn't stand to wear that hat.

loveable and annoying drunk, sure.

hell, even the smelly junky, but man, never the hopeless loser

By J on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 12:58 pm:

Which reminds me Patrick,I actually tried to find Angry Sam,but to no avail so I have actually watched some episodes of that elimidate or the ones in Phoenix and Tempe and Scottsdale.I thought it was kind of cruel,with everyone dissing the others,I was really impressed with the little "lady" who when it was down to her and one other girl,pulled the man in the bathroom at a nice Scottsdale resturant and gave him a blow job,while the other "date" waited outside the door because they were on their way to being seated before the "lady" pulled him into the can.Of course he picked the b.j. date,even though the other girl was better looking and had a better personality.I'd love to hears some of Sam's thoughts on the game.

By patrick on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 01:07 pm:

sam tells me its all staged. he and the other associate producers encourage the canidates to say something that they know will land them in good, or get them "elimidated" right away. Meanwhile the canidate may be dumbfounded all the while.

feel very sorry for sam. the show is torture. im glad he comes home this weekend.

By The Watcher on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 01:57 pm:

AIDIN,

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to go digging in other peoples garbage.

I thought I burried that personality when I got married.

Stop living my adolesence. I did it already.

Start your own.

By pez on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 04:32 pm:

aidin,

you're 16 and an asshole. get over it.

all you can do is bee yourself.

bah. i sound like some sort of hypocrite.

By Aidin on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 06:08 pm:

daang, who said all that shit and claimed it was me? the first post in this subject was the only one i made until this one. thanks to SuZQ for the advice, which the rest of you deprived me of because some dumbass framed me. ugh i need rest.

By Aidin on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 06:19 pm:

was it heather? agh, forget it im just a loser here just like everywhere. bah humbug!

By Antigone on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 08:55 pm:

"...for some reason i can only get any girls to give me a second glance when i travel..."

Aidin, you should be travelling no matter where you are.

You'll have no problems attracting women.

By droopy on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 10:08 pm:

i agree with antigone. you should be taking drugs wherever you are.

By sarah on Thursday, January 31, 2002 - 10:30 pm:

i too need a girl. someone soft and sweet and smart and smiley.

By pamela on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 08:35 pm:

Hey Sarah, I'm soft and sweet and smart and smiley!

By Hal on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 07:22 am:

How about a 10 yr. old thai boy?

By patrick on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

oh god

By The Watcher on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 04:31 pm:

See the world's best prisons.

Tour the world's most famous rehab facilities.

Join the druggies world tour.

By Mortemer_Sneed_ESQ. on Wednesday, February 13, 2002 - 05:24 pm:

World tour?!?! No shit? Where do we sign up? Is it going to be like that AIDs bike ride? You provide the food, tents, drugs and training.

By The Watcher on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 01:49 pm:

Sure.

Just write your local DEA office for the details.

And, don't forget to include all pertinate details, name, address, all your phone numbers, e-mail address, and the name address and phone number of your local connection.

I'm sure someone will contact you directly.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, February 14, 2002 - 07:30 pm:

I want a girl with extensions in her hair
    Bamboo earrings
    At least two pair
    A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
    That's all I need to get me in a good mood
    She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang
    I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing
    Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop
    Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop
    She likes to dance to the rap jam
    She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams
    Honey coated complexion
    Using Camay
    Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way

LS

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact