In a world full of shit

sorabji.com: I need advice: In a world full of shit
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Alone on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 12:37 am:

I live in a world full of shit, People are rarely who they say that they are. I find it difficult to trust anyone. I image myself in a world alone free from others, alone to collect my thoughts on why I have so much hate. I look into peoples eyes and see nothing. A blank stare, a souless shale, a reflection of myself, without trust!

By Dodi on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 01:17 am:

I seriously wouldn't post here, cause people here, will just make you feel worse, so move on my friend.

I hope your life gets better though. :)

By Antigone on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 01:34 am:

So, do you not trust yourself?

You say you look into people's eyes and see nothing but also you see a reflection of yourself. I think that's more than just an expression. One way to interpret that sentence is that you see yourself as nothing.

You're more than nothing, and so are the people around you. You want some proof? Read some Rilke...

By heather on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 05:28 am:

another way to interpret that sentence is that all we ever see is a
    reflection of ourselves, which begs the question, what needs to
    change?

By patrick on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 01:17 pm:

would you have hate if the world were empty?

want to replace the hate with love? is that possible in an empty world?

I suggest this:

Richard Brautigan's
    Karma Repair Kit Items 1-4

1. Get enough food to eat,
    and eat it

2. Find a place to sleep where it is quiet,
    and sleep there

3. Reduce intellectual and emotional noise
    until you arrive at the silence of yourself
    and listen to it.

By jack on Tuesday, October 26, 2004 - 01:24 pm:

nice, patrick.

By Dodi on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 01:03 pm:

GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!! GO BUSH!!!

By Nate on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 01:39 pm:

this hypnotizes me.

moon's tits in a world full of shit.

By V on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 10:19 pm:

Dodi,hi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,or is that too many kisses?

By Dodi on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 01:06 am:

No, there could never be too many, silly.

By V on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 11:22 pm:

Thank you darling.

By Dodi on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 02:57 am:

Your welcome.

By V on Saturday, October 30, 2004 - 11:51 pm:

Dodi,in real life,you get to meet angels now and then,I think you are one.

By Dodi on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 02:40 pm:

Oh, thanks V!

By Unkown on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 04:34 pm:

David Jocoy ,Mary Mcdermott,RTC Industries, Iqbal Khan, Stanley Kozlowski, Stacy Wagner, City of Dallas, City of Milwaukee, My Momma, and too many list on my mind are the world full of shit....

By Dodi on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 09:17 pm:

too bad........

By Unknown on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

And Dodi too are also a shit...

By V on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 11:11 pm:

Unknown,remain as such,or revert to Agent D,talk sence or shut up.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 11:33 pm:

V.v., why are you talking to yourself?

Posting from AOL doesn't fool anyone. When you started posting here it was from AOL.

And sometimes these days you post from the same AOL proxy server as Agent D. What an odd coincidence...

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:16 am:

Anti,Agent D claims to to be from Origon,but may well be based in England,his English is for shit,check out "white sword t.v."...its his "claim to fame"...DONT confuse me with Agent D,Im NOT,Anti,that a.d pisses me off more than you can ever understand,if you are as smart as you claim,get that fucker off my back,and do it fast.Dave recons he is a real cool hacker,yet weeks later,nothing,SO,CAN YOU COME UP WITH THE GOODS?...if you do,tell Dave he is an asshole.

By Antigone on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:27 am:

Hey, man, if you want the jizzmop script just e-mail me. You can block Agent D's posts for yourself, or anyone else's for that matter.

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:40 am:

p.s. regarding "white sword t.v.",pump it in to SORABJI,it will come up trumps,CHRIST,how come I end up doing most of the work for you?Why does it take so long for an American to change a light bulb???...you have to consult with Mr. Bush or somthing???

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:45 am:

Anti,no,you started this,so finish it,block a.d.,prove how smart you are and I may at last give you some respect,balls in your court,man.

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:47 am:

POST!

By Antigone on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:52 am:

I can't block him for you. You've got to block him from your browser. If you want him blocked from posting at all you'll have to talk to Mark, but I doubt he'd do anything. Apart from giving you the jizzmop script there's nothing I can do. Really.

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 02:48 am:

IMPOTENT BASTARDS,JUST AS I THOUGHT,A JIZZMOP IS FOR CLEANING FLOORS.

By V on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 02:54 am:

...now I will have to go to the trouble of sending him a meat eating virus.

By Sye on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 11:02 am:

If V posts from the same proxy as Agent D, and V gets a copy of the jizzmop script for that, does that mean that V would block himself?

Hehe, that's funny.

By tiredkazu on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 11:07 am:

how much jizz could a jizzmop mop if a jizzmop could mop jizz?

By Sye on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:06 pm:

Thank you, kazu. That's been stuck in my head since I read it.

Now I'm just waiting to say it out loud in front of some important company person.

By Antigone on Monday, November 1, 2004 - 01:24 pm:

Yeah, Sye, you bet. He'd block himself if he posted from AOL.

By V on Tuesday, November 2, 2004 - 09:37 pm:

I dont post from A.O.L.,does Agent D?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact