Maybe so....

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: Maybe so....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Trace on Wednesday, August 1, 2001 - 08:43 am:

Mike joined the airforce and was sworn into the reserves the other day since he went into the delayed entry program. His departure date is 27 Nov 01 (oh my god, I am writing the dates like the military. I think I gotta get outta here)which is, coincidently my brithday. Annie realized monday that that meant he would be not home for christmas and new years. They are now thinking of changeing his depature date.
    They think there should be no problem.

I think there will be. He signed a contract when he was sworn in. The contract specified his depature date. When I went into the airforce in 91, that was the date you were to report in. If you did not, you got arrested. You signed a contract. They would not change the date barring death of mother, father, spouse, child or sibling. But, who knows? That was ten years ago.
    If the doctors swear that there was no skull fracture after swearing 3 times there was, then maybe they will change his depature date for him so he can be with annie for christmas. Why not? Annie was so stupid in school that they graduated here just to get rid of her. Seriously. I don't know anyone else who flunked every class and graduated on time.
    The world bends to annie and mike.

By semillama on Wednesday, August 1, 2001 - 12:44 pm:

Not anymore, with the military involved. Kiss their relationship goodbye. Annie will get bored and cheat on him, while he's posted in Bumfuck, Nowhere.

By spunky on Wednesday, August 1, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

I hate to say it, but I hope so

By Antigone on Thursday, August 2, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

C'mon, you don't hate to say it! Admit it, Trace, you drool to say it. C'mon...

By Trace on Thursday, August 2, 2001 - 12:58 pm:

Hey let them eat cake

By pez on Thursday, August 2, 2001 - 05:59 pm:

out of nate's ass.

*grin*

By patrick on Friday, August 3, 2001 - 11:20 am:

do you think about nates ass alot pez?

do you find yourself driving down the road, the bubblegum on the radio taking a backseat to vivid hallucinations of nates ass, a hood decoration, tooting your horn, you smirk to all of Portland... BEAMING, knowing nates ass is with you?

does this happen?

does this happen to you to pez?

By Spider on Friday, August 3, 2001 - 11:40 am:

Patrick, you so crazy.

By heather on Friday, August 3, 2001 - 01:09 pm:

he only wants someone to share his experiences with

By Nate on Friday, August 3, 2001 - 01:28 pm:

yeah. oh yeah.

By pez on Saturday, August 4, 2001 - 03:42 am:

*giggles*
    *downright guffaws*

no, patty, i'm sorry, but i'm not as special as you.

(ASSSEX! ASSSEX! ASSSEX!)

By spunky on Saturday, August 4, 2001 - 11:17 am:

AND IT KEEPS GOING AND GOING AND GOING

Mike called my wife yesterday. It seems he is having his 21st birthday today and mom and dad are taking him and annie out to dinner.
    he wanted to know if erin is going to take him and annie out to "bar-hop" tonight. She had joked about it a year and half ago, when she found out that mike was only 20.
    Erin just said, uh, no......

DAMN, they just do not get it. Don't they get we do not like them?
    Why the hell would erin take them out drinking?
    How did they find the nerve to ask that? Especially after we were told we were not invited out to dinner with them.
    Not that I would ever eat at the same table with them again anway.

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 11:27 am:

hey pez, you haven't earned to right to call me "patty", even though this post will probably just encourage it.

By Spider on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 11:53 am:

What about me, sir? Have I?

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

no.

i wouldnt want you to call me patty.

in fact, i thoroughly hate the name.

but nate can use it, because he takes on an older brother/nemesis role at times, i expect him to use nick names i dont like.

i get angry at nico when she calls me patrick...i usually nitpick her about it when we are fighting about something else just as stupid.

please, call me patrick, my mother was very insistant that i be called by my full name.

so do as my mama says!!!

By semillama on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:03 pm:

What the hell? Are you hungover? You tell everyone to call you Patrick but get angry at wifey for doing so? Hmm?

Can we call you "Paddy?"

By Spider on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:05 pm:

Just so you know, I had written "not that I want to" at the end of my post but then deleted it because I couldn't decide whether or not to put it on a line of its own.

What does Nico call you if she doesn't call you Patrick?

WhoTF keeps calling me? The phone has rung 10 times in the past 2 minutes, and there's just a beeping sound when I pick up.

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:11 pm:

nico will call me "pat" THATS what i get irritated at her for sem, not "patrick"

yes i am hungover.

By pez on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:19 pm:

i called you "patty" because i was doing a bad sterotypical imitation of nate. the ASSSEX ASSSEX ASSSEX at the end of my post should've been a pretty good indication.

By semillama on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

Funny how after a few years of interacting with someone here, you can tell when they're hungover.

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:55 pm:

im all out of sync this am. just now, talking to the person at the color lab, they didnt seem to understand me.

the guy at the cafe, who upon asking for a "turkey and cheese croissant" gives me a turkey and cheese sandwich with lettuce and tomato. I questionit, and he says something unintelligible through his thick chinese accent.

upon arriving back to my office, i realize he just got rid of yesterday's (or sat.???) croissant sammich.

I just wanted my prints back today, but im not paying your "rush" fee. I made an effort to get you right after 9am, show me you appreciate my effort.

and i just wanted a fesh, non brittle croissant with turkey and provolone baked in.

grrrrrrrrrrr

i also want a bank account thats not skating on thin ice.

i know its supposed to be this way.

things always hit bottom before going good, they always have with the two of us.

By pez on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

at least you're sure it's going to be good soon.

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

im not sure of that pez.....but i keep telling myself the above.

its all i got.

By patrick on Monday, August 6, 2001 - 01:07 pm:

and my Johnny Cash Blue Train album on repeat.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact