YES!

sorabji.com: Are you stupid?: YES!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 01:07 pm:

But but he IS a moron. This has been well established.

Pussies. And you say the media is liberal.

By semillama on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

The most interesting part of that was the ad at the top for a genealogical service: "Do you know if you are related to President Bush?"

By Nate on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 04:04 pm:

bush is hardly a moron.

and the media is definitely mainstream moderate. this is why conservatives feel it is liberal and liberals feel it is conservative.

except fox news.

By trace on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 04:17 pm:

Somebody doesn't think to much of NATO chief George Robertson, either
    But the column says that one of the "attackers" ahd a hammer and sicle flag on their arm.
    The Media IS biased. And that is fine, when you are watching Hannity & Colmes or listening to Rush Limbaugh.
    But when you are watching "Evening News with Tom/Dan/Peter you expect facts, not commentary.

Barbara, eh, who cares.
    Local news, however, is VERY biased.

Sometime I will have to tell you what we read in Hayley's 3rd grade Social Studies text book.
    Damn...

By patrick on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 05:21 pm:

He's not a moron in your eyes nate because, one way or another he has made it to the top. you respect and admire power, and thats fine, but really, you have to admit, and i know you do, the guy is a well-established idiot. when he doesnt have a speech in front of him, he's sounds like a complete moron.

Trace, who owns ABC? CBS? NBC? Did you know ABC is in talks with CNN?

I dont expect it from Dan Rather or Tom Brokaw anymore than i do from any of those other fucktards on cable.

Rupert Murdoch, Steve Case or Micheal Eisner sign most of their pay checks.

Regarding tomato-NATO...

Putin's nephews?

By agatha on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 06:34 pm:

By Hal on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 07:25 pm:

I wonder if its wrong to mention that I voted for Bush, mearly because well...

A: It was a way better chance then gore had.
    B: In my estimation with the ammount of support Nader had he had no hope whatsoever in getting his 5%.
    C: I was a stupid teenager.

By J on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 11:42 pm:

We all have our cross to bear.

By J on Friday, November 22, 2002 - 11:43 pm:

bare.

By J on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 01:01 am:

All your life,you were only waiting for this moment to arrive.I'm in my cups and I have one left and everybody I love you,everybody I do.Come for Jesus too.That's what the good Lord wants you to do.Amen

By J on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 09:46 am:

Boy do I have a hangover,I don't know what to make of this or what I was thinking,but I'm sure it made sense last night. I wonder how my liver is.

By trace on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 10:06 am:

I was wondering how you were doing last night.
    :-P

By wisper on Monday, November 25, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

(about the 'moron' thing)
    see, the thing about this is, they always want the sound byte of what Chretien thinks. But it doesn't matter what he thinks, because the Prime Minister isn't the same as a President. Chretien isn't the leader of canada, he's just a figurehead in parliment with no official power after he picks his cabinet, and no one actually voted for him (idealy). It would take 10 ministers or more to equal the duties of a president. The woman who called Bush a moron probably has more official duties and power than Chretien does.
    So it's cute that frenchy loves his best buddy Bush and invites him over for a teaparty and to play dollies every sunday, but it also doesn't mean shit if every other MP (the people who actually run the country as a group,and there are over 100 of them) thinks he is indeed a moron.

sweet

By patrick on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 03:42 pm:

By Nate on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 06:11 pm:

the funny thing is that he's actually quite smart. the whole 'bush is an idiot' thing comes out of a vast left-wing conspira...

oh nevermind.

By Chuckles on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 06:12 pm:

as smart as that manlady there?

By rwtrace on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 08:46 pm:

well, the man holds a BS from Yale and an MBA from Harvard.
    Al Gore attacks FOX NEWS, Rush Limbaugh and the WASHINGTON TIMES He calls them a 'fifth column' in the ranks of the media, and says that the RNC uses them to inject 'daily Republican talking points' into mainstream media coverage as a whole.

By Joe on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 12:24 am:

a bs from yale and an mba from harvard. so fucking what? i hold a ba and an mba from columbia and i'm a fucking nobody. also, i pulled a better average than mister fucking "it's my turn to be president". he's a certified asshole and he's lucky to be president at a time when anybody who talks tough about terorrism will get a high approval rating. c'mon,...he couldn't even say, "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me." without stumbling. he is simply a "rich kid". he's from my generation and he personifies the kind of kid we hated because of his sense of entitlement. now we have to put up with him as our president.

By Joe on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 12:32 am:

plus, it's difficult for me to understand how some of the younger generation, who take every opportunity to insult anyone who is older, actually like this guy. how do they reconcile that?

By dave. on Tuesday, December 3, 2002 - 01:54 am:

sheep go baaaaa.

By Slacker on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 08:11 am:

DAVE!!! is it realy you? it's me , slacker.

go stand outside for old times sake.

By dave. on Thursday, December 5, 2002 - 09:43 am:

hey, slacker. how's your mom?

By patrick on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 11:34 am:

By semillama on Friday, December 6, 2002 - 12:16 pm:

it is creepy how much it sounds like the way he actually reads a teleprompter.

By Joe on Saturday, December 7, 2002 - 01:27 am:

holy shit! monkey boy. everyone's favourite comedy world leader (leave it to the brits to fuck us over). anyone can write a speech for him. wouldn't it be nice if we all felt that our leader was smarter than we are? this guy is NOT. it's like,...i don't want this guy to speak for me. does anyone else feel the same?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact