I,m Tanked

sorabji.com: Drunken ramblings: I,m Tanked
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 05:16 am:

So try to put up with me,but I want to try to tell you all this.I had this "friend",that wasn,t really a friend (you know what I mean).I didn,t even realize it till my s/o pointed it out after she had seeked me out after I had quit speaking to her 15 years previous.I kinda owed her,and nobody else could stand her.Anyway she,s a year older than me,and she had her 1 and only child,4 months after I became a granny.I had 3 kids,was a princess in my Inddian Maidens,home room mom,hubby was always a coach,had my kids in a co-op that I had to work at twice a week,but now all of a sudden she knew all about kids.All she ever did was talk about how special she was,and how she fucked with people she worked with(she was in human resorces).To make matters worse,she was a liar.Anyway,I had her and her little girl over for Thanksgiving,she had got her husband thrown in jail for trying to shut her up(I,m on his side on this one)and had no other friends.I had a wonderful dinner,thanks to my husband helping me.Everything was just fine till my husband went to our kitchen,I saw how quickly she ran in there to follow him,so I went in there too.Then I went in to the bathroom to smoke a joint with Bruce she came in there and started ripping on us,she brought Bruce to my house and she wanted to go RIGHT NOW!!!They left,the next day I asked my husband what she wanted him for in the kitchen,he said she came up to him in front of my friends and family and asked him what"they were going to do about my problem"(drinking).My dinner was great,I didn,t kick anybody in the ass,I was all good.The more I thought about that the next day,the madder I got.She called me the next day,she had left her coat here in her rush to get away from the debachery,she had the gall to ask me if I would meet her 1/2 way to give her her coat.I told her she would never get a foot in my house again,and I,d leave it on the porch.I got up real early the next day and went to park and swap.I,m so glad I never have to see her again,but I might have to her daughter goes to the same school as my grandson,my daughter saw her at open house,she stared at Amee the whole time.Amee finally said hi! to her and the bitch dissed her in front of all the peeople at open house.You weren,t supposed to bring the kids,Amee said Shaunna was the only one that did.The pretensious bitch was telling us that her daughter was going to go to a private school at Thanksgiving,now when shcool starts it seems she,s in a public school.I can,t stand pretentious people.

By Semillama on Saturday, September 11, 1999 - 09:12 pm:

what an asshole. I've chalked her up for personal annihilation from the escape vessel i end up on. Any slow grueling death you prefer i should inflict on this pink creature, or can i use my imagination?

By J on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 12:47 am:

For God and country just do what you have to do!!Yea,be creative.I,ll post more on the nazi woman later I,ll call her the bitch so as not to confuse with the slut.

By J on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 03:23 am:

I,d known the bitch since I was 15,her mom was a saint,she might have drank,but she just came home from work and went in her room to read and have her drinks.When I got busted for fake I.D.,I called her,not my mom.She went to the station and said she was my mom,she bailed me out of more jams.Anyway her mom ended up getting that drinking disease that kills you(I could say it,not even try to spell it)starts with a c.The bitch turned on her mom and put her in a nursing home,wouldn,t go see her.I tried to get her to come stay with me,but we lived in the bowells of hell at the time and if she needed to get to a hospital in a hurry she would have needed a helicoptor to get out and she didn,t want to do it.She died and the bitch never even told me,till after it was too late for me to send flowers or pay my respect,I never spoke to her for over 13 years at least after that.

By J on Monday, September 13, 1999 - 02:23 pm:

She never wanted kids when we were younger,she was floored when I told her I was,cracked her up.Once when Amee threw ice cream in my face and hair at a resturant she kept telling me to do something to her for that,Amee wasn,t even two.She knows I like kids and babysit for Amee and the slut so she asked me if I could babysit Maggie when she had to go out of town.If she hadn,t tried to sue her daycare center when Maggie got a small scratch on her eyelid.I would have,my husband said no way!!He was right on this one.She actually bragged about tring to get a woman she worked with fired,the crime,the woman was young and pregnant,a week later Shuanna was looking for a new job,said she wasn,t appreciated there and quit,I,m sure she was fired.She could,t get pregnant anymore after Maggie,all tha healthy living didn,t help her much,she,s already going through menopause.She told Bruce after I told her off,that she thought I thought she was trying to hook-up with my husband,I was just pissed about being insulted in front of my family behind my back,when she asked him about what "they"were going to about my problem he just ignored her,but people heard her say it.Looking back she probably was.I married for love and now we are living the way she wants to.Her first husband was a sweetie, an artist for the Arizona Republic,all she ever talked about was how much money he was going to make,she hounded me once about how much money my s/o made,I finally told her and she went out of her mind,her husband was a white-coller ,my s/o was a blue tht,s not right.I could go on and on and probably will later.That Thanksgiving another girlfriend asked if she was going throug a divorce,Wendal said she had that desperate look.The last thing I called her before I hung up on her was a barren bitch.YES!!

By Semillama on Tuesday, September 14, 1999 - 07:03 pm:

cirrhosis.

although the c-disease that carried off my alcoholic was cancer.

I hope you have friends who aren't psychotic.

Tell her that when the aliens come, semillama is going to glue her pussy to a building on fire.

By J on Wednesday, September 15, 1999 - 11:41 am:

I don,t speak to her anymore,even when we did lunch I always drank beer in front of her,and one time she was going off on Bruce,how he smokes pot all the time and I told her I do too,so she shouldn,t have been so put out when she barged in the bathroom when we were getting high.I don,t hate her,she,s too pathetic.But I really do feel sorry for her little girl.I asked Maggie once what her favorite cartoon was,she said Rugrats,I asked who her favorite character was,sh said Angelica,pretty much sums it up.I don,t think Shaunna the bitch has a pussy anymore,I don,t know if she ever really did.

By Jinafishes on Wednesday, September 15, 1999 - 04:13 pm:

I have a friend -somewhat- like that.. kind of.. maybe. Cheyenne. She was my friend anyhow, and now she's not. She dropped out of school and moved to Olympia to live with her brothers' ex-wife and now my sister is best friends with her... not me. It really fucks with my head sometimes, but I don't want anything to do with her. I don't even want to get back my cd from her, I'll just sell the one she lent me. To see her face to face, doesn't scare me, just ... disgusts me I guess, I have nothing to say. In fact I don't have to say anything, and everything will be seen of what I'm thinking. She became a heavy belimic and cut everyone off and wanted friends that were more shallow than her, ie my sister. I was too intimidating, she thought I was always trying to be better than her, I never said a goddamn thing about my life, except things that bugged me, she was never comforting and it made me so mad when she came to my house crying about something, but I was there, and I comforted her. She really backed away when I got a boyfriend, and felt like 'the third wheel' which totally blows me away, we only went to denny's together once and I barely talked to my boyfriend, but mostly her the whole time. I tried convincing her it's all psychological, but she didn't seem to understand. People are still always asking me what she's doing, and it's been since the beginning of last year, or is it two years? She just dropped out so quickly, people liked her too, she was funny and weird. She later got a boyfriend she fucked a lot, went to parties with, and got stoned.

Then she did a 180.

And I went to youth group with her for a while, until my sister moved back out- she's 14 for god's sake- to her dad's and get rid of the dicipline that was in her life. I suspect she'll drop out. She wants to be a housewife, a "housewife".. the kind without an education.. that kills me, she should just say, "I want to have a husband, and we'll have a great life, but if it ever starts to go downhill, maybe I can suck him off a lot, and make it good. I don't want an education. I'll never see things too far ahead."

...or something. Her homelife sucks, dad is never around. She just couldn't live with us, her excuse. One time before my friend Cheyenne's little 180, dad's friend came over to my sister's house, who drinks a lot, got my sister, Cheyenne, and couple of other kids there some booze, he got drunk, took some kids' car that was there, and drove off. The cops call the house, sister tells Cheyenne she MUST go down there- when they really meant someone capable enough- my friend goes down to get him, while she's still drunk, and get's a dui. Dumbshit, total dumbshit. Cheyenne doesn't even know what she wants with her life, what makes my sister think she's so great? Oh wait, it must be the fact that they're so alike (*groan*) Cheyenne got her into smoking, it wasn't her choice, she just wants to be like the total dumbshit. Cheyenne wanted to be a meteorologist, she wanted to be a psychologist, she does daycare now at tutor time, I could never do that, kids shitting on the potty grosses me out.

I was really sad when her father died, it blew me away, he was just playing basketball with some friends, and then had a major heartattack on the spot. she was only 18, and this gives me some understanding to her life, I just don't fit in anymore. I guess I should have figured it would never be a lifelong thing, she was only a classmate in 6th grade, the girl next door. Not someone you meet with all the simular interests that makes you think this girls' really interesting, I wonder if she likes nin too. I still have weird dreams about her, running into her, and we're just looking at each other, neither are too surprised or happy to see each other. I wonder if she has the same dreams.

By J on Wednesday, September 15, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

She just sounds confused,Shaunnas a bich,and proud of it,she did use to be bulemic though.

By J on Wednesday, September 15, 1999 - 05:36 pm:

She just sounds confused,Shaunnas a bitch,and proud of it,she did use to be bulemic though.

By J on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 03:59 am:

Sem,I knew I'd get back here sooner or later,"I hope you have friends that aren't psychotic".I'm starting to think I don't.

By semillama on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 02:08 pm:

Well, probably a few of us here aren't psychotic.

That'sa small consolation, I know.

By J on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 01:39 am:

I live with a whole bunch of them and I'm the one who is suppose to be crazy.Heather got busted by the family tonight,she got a pager last week and has resumed ho'ing,a dis-satisfied customer or a cop called here.Everyone but me and the baby are up at the McDonalds at Dobson and Elliot to meet him.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 08:39 am:

Wow.

What do you think aare the chances of it ending up on COPS?

By patrick on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 11:53 am:

why the fuck is your whole family up there meeting the "disatisfied customer" ?

what is heather pushin?

By Nate on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:01 pm:

her pussy, patrick. pay attention.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:20 pm:

i had the predisposition that she had sold drugs before.

By Nate on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:21 pm:

"and has resumed ho'ing"

this was the tip off. thanks for playing.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

in my strange world mister, that phrase combined with a predisposition she had sold drugs before, told me she had started ho-ing drugs again.

hockey season is just around the corner.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:31 pm:

This "Strange world" being L.A.?

By patrick on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 12:42 pm:

no. i could physcially be anywhere.

By J on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 03:07 pm:

It was a dissatisfied customer,she ripped him off,at least my s/o knows it wasn't just my delusion like he always does.They met him at a McDonalds by my house and my s/o made her pay the man back. I know she's on meth,but prozac man doesn't get it.I'm just sick.

By heather on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 03:45 pm:

ewww

they made a transaction and it was so bad that she had to give the money back? and your family encouraged this and didn't just kick the guy's ass?

huh? i do not get it

By J on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 03:57 pm:

No,I don't know the details,but she didn't have sex with him,she robbed him. The woman that she was "working" for,kept calling our house.I have a speakerphone and I made my s/o listen. Then he got on the phone with the man,so she was pretty much busted.My husband just told her he doesn't want her doing that again,hellooo? Sometimes I'd just like to kick him in the head. How am I supposed to enjoy my vacation with crap like this going on? I seriously don't think I can take much more.

By patrick on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 05:29 pm:

J why do you sanction that kind of crap in your house?

By wisper on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 05:37 pm:

did i mention how cheap our exchenge rate is here, J? You'd have almost twice as much cash canadian as you do in US$.
    There's some great places to live up north, like near Sudbury. No one wants to live there. You should.

By J on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 05:57 pm:

Thanks whisper:)I don't sanction it,I bitch all the time,I'm the one who made my husband listen on the phone,but I am sick of it.I may just stay in New Orleans for good.

By semillama on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 06:06 pm:

Have you mentioned you're Canadian before, Wisper? I didn't know.

By wisper on Tuesday, August 7, 2001 - 06:16 pm:

By J on Monday, August 13, 2001 - 01:16 pm:

Last Wed. Heather was in a car accident,she's alright,but her car was totaled,the other driver was an illegal alien with no license or insurance.Hey just a typical week in my life in hell.

By The Watcher on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 04:12 pm:

Not our Heather?

By J on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 04:20 pm:

No,my daughter who is nowhere near as bright as our Heather.

By The Watcher on Friday, August 17, 2001 - 06:08 pm:

Sorry, I hope she is doing well.

By heather on Saturday, August 18, 2001 - 11:34 pm:

our heather?

By Mine mine mine. on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 12:18 am:

MINE.

By Bored bored bored on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 12:21 am:

BORED.

By Gee on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 11:34 am:

really she belongs to the world.

By semillama on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 03:10 pm:

I'm itchy.

By agatha on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 11:51 pm:

she belongs to herself. heather's heather.

By J on Tuesday, September 4, 2001 - 05:35 am:

I just mean Sorabji Heather,you are getting too deep for me.

By J on Friday, March 1, 2002 - 01:14 am:

We are being sued now,over the accident,the good times keep coming.

By J on Wednesday, August 14, 2002 - 01:32 am:

Got an actual summons last week

By J on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 12:41 am:

The good news is we can't be sued because Heather was over 21 when she got in that accident on our insurance policy,thank you Lord.I am trying to get moms income tax in order she lived 3 months in 2002 and my brother is pushing to get what is left right away and I don't want to be left paying the whole thing if we cash out,not to mention the taxes. I hate both my sister-in-laws,my brother's wife is just a fucking pig,all she does is lay around and eat and watch t.v., and my mother couldn't stand her,not to mention that we both got a little over two hundred thousand right off the bat when she died.I'm a lot like her,we lost money in tech stocks and I put it in something safe.My brothers wife is stupid,but smarter than him,did I ever mention my nephew was "special"? They are blameing it on a vacination but I just think it's a bad mix in the gene pool.Anyway I'm tanked,I can't be sued,and I'm almost kind of happy,shit,I'm fucking giddy. I have party hats.

By J on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 12:14 pm:

It does really bother me,my mom worked hard for that money and did without just to leave us something. That fat ass piece of white trash is blowing it like crazy.Even when we went bact to W.V. I could see the writing on the wall. I got the cheapest hotel room I could find they rented a $600 a week lodge and then the cow freaked out because there was no t.v. and went out and bought one.Then my brother tells me after we get back that his wife has always wanted to go here http://www.greenbriar.com/ and that they went there for dinner and how shocked he was that their dinner cost $250 and that the menu had no prices on it.For one thing that cow has never been to W.V. and must have gone out of her way to find one of the most expensive resorts in the state,I hate her,they will have blown that money in no time the way that thing eats,she doesn't cook,clean,or watch her kid,she's just a fucking parasite, I tried to tell my brother that he should put the money into something safe like goverment bonds because I don't see his son being able to make it in this world on his own,the poor kid is like the village idiot,but I'm sure he didn't take my advise. He must have really been tanked when he hooked up with her,must have took alot of beer to go pushing that cushion,and of course she got pregnant.Why am I ranting about this? Because I'm the one trying to settle her estate all my brother and the sow have to do is wait for the checks,there are still some I.R.A's and some bonds that we haven't cashed out,making pretty good interest,I'm in no hurry to take it out of the bank but fatass is,it's driving her crazy and I told my brother to just wait untill we get her taxes done but they are both so fucking greedy.I hope the thing chokes to death while stuffing her fat,ugly,face.

By J on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 02:04 pm:

By kazoo on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 02:06 pm:

I thought that was kind of strange.

By spunky on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 02:56 pm:

Wow...
    Eri and I stayed here for our 4th anniversary. It was in January, and they have an outdoor jacuzzi, it was awesome, especially at night.
    We ate at Adega, a resteraunt there.
    It was spectacular.

By jack on Sunday, October 13, 2002 - 11:05 pm:

By patrick on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 11:48 am:

wasnt the govt's Cold War era nuclear fallout emergency shelter Comm center mission nuclear control safe haven under the Greenbriar?

By J on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 01:16 pm:

Was it??? I know a lot of Feds live there or have summer homes.

By patrick on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 01:30 pm:

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 10:11 am:

Save me a party hat, hon. And admittedly,he is special,but it wouldn't be right to let him wear a hat. Lets save it for his lazy pig mother,she would wear it well,perched atop her little village idiotress stool.

By J on Tuesday, October 15, 2002 - 12:45 pm:

Apparently the restaurant wasn't open to the public it was for guests only,my brother looks alright and always dresses nice,but all I've ever seen her wear are sweats with rhinestones on them,really tacky between her and my nephew I'm sure everybody was "impressed"

By J on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 12:44 am:

Is your kidney,gall bladder,or anything that hurts on your right side worth looking into? Is my liver popping?

By Nate on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 03:18 am:

how bad does it hurt?

maybe you're just eating to much or drinking to many carbonated beverages?

By dave. on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 09:55 am:

appendix? drink a bottle of magnesium citrate. and don't get too far from a toilet.

By Czarina on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 11:25 am:

Oooooh hon, ALL your goodies are on your right side.

Left side is basically just colon, yards of it. If it hurts on the left, probably just gas.

Using your belly button, as midline, divide your abdomen into four parts,[kids, don't try this at home!]

you will have 2 upper quadrants, left and right.
    you will have 2 lower quadrants,left and right

Designate your quads, in relation to yourself, ie, my left lower quadrant, my right upper quadrant.

Severe upper right quadrant pain = gallbladder
    lower right = appendix
    mid right sided quad = liver

kidney pain usually presents,[is noticable], in the lower back, on either side.[2 kidneys]

Do not take a laxative. It is contra-indicated, in an appendix attack.

Does your skin,or the whites of your eyes, have a yellow tint? Is your urine almost a brown color? Or,are your bowel movements a light clay color?
    These symptom indicate liver problems.

Gall bladder attacks hurt like hell, usually act up after eating fatty foods, or onions, lettuce, etc.

Simple blood tests can give you answers.

If its just gas...........let 'er rip!!!!!

By sarah on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 11:54 am:

J, go see a doctor right away. and then report back asap.

and stop fucking scaring me like this.

By patrick on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 12:11 pm:

absofuckinglutely j. its worth the $5-10 copay

i wasnt planning on going to the doc yesterday but my boss suggested it, as he has been sick with bronchitus and recommended i ask about zpack, a 5 day antibiotic treatment. i said i didnt have symptoms of bronchitus, but went anyway, thinking he was suggesting it as reassurance for the time off.

i went and told the nurse "i probably have the flu, but my boss and wife have recently had bouts with bronchial-related matters I wanted to double check." turns out it was neither the flu or bronchitus-related, but a fucking ear infection.

By sarah on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 12:38 pm:

my sister just had a nasty ear infection. she didn't know it either, but what happened was she was standing in her kitchen on the phone w/ our aunt and she just got dizzy and fell down SPLAT on the floor. she went to the doctor thinking god knows what was wrong, but it was her ear. she had to take monster antibiotics and ear drops and stuff. it made her miserable, she was so sick.

anyway, hope you get to feeling better soon.

By J on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 12:51 pm:

God I can't believe somebody could have an ear infection and not know it,Heather would get them so bad her ears looked on fire.I am going to make a doctor appointment,but since it just started hurting,it's probably from falling last week like my husband say's I got all banged up.I was SOBER Czarina I swear.

By patrick on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 04:55 pm:

ive never had an ear infection before. i just felt like the flu. body aches, congestion etc.

of course after the doctor informed me, i seemed to become more aware of my left ear. suggestive of course. the worst part now is the drainage making my nose and throat feel funny and the dull ache.

i definitely feel better than yesterday and the day before....but had i not gone to the doc, i probably wouldnt know.

By patrick on Thursday, January 16, 2003 - 04:55 pm:

and thank you sarah..i intend to feel better very soon, chores and shit are piling up.

By semillama on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 12:49 am:

i don't even know how many beers i had tonight. i know i paid for two.

By J on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 01:04 am:

This is why I think I was wanting to post about last night but I was too tanked. I've been living at my mothers townhouse since a week before Thanksgiving.The company we ordered our tile through lied to us and said they had the tile we needed in stock at their wharehouse...they have no wharehouse and when we found out they couldn't get the tile we wanted in time,they wouldn't give our money back either.Yesterday got a message on our machine,it was this asshole Bob from the tile place and he left a nasty message on the machine about how put out he was that my s/o called Dal tile to see if our order was in,and now we have to wait till Monday instead of Friday to get the tile.Where can I go with this?

By The Watcher on Friday, January 17, 2003 - 12:13 pm:

Live and learn J.

Whenever you build a house (I assume you're building and not renovating) the suppliers and contractors will always take advantage of you.

They know you are at their mercy.

At least you have a place to stay.

When my wife and I built our home we had to rent our old house until the new one was finished. It wasn't ready for occupation until the last week we had contracted to rent the old house. And, the new owners said if we didn't move they would move us out themselves. That was two months after the date the house was supposed to be completed.

The funniest part was trying to get a water test done. Clorine has to be put in the well to kill all the bacteria that gets there during the drilling faze. Then you have to run the water until the take home test says there is no clorine in the water. Our plumber would slow down the water flow to just a trickle every night when he went home. Then I would come in and try to run enough water to get the clorine out so the water could be tested. It took a week before the project manager told me what was going on. The plumber thought he was doing me a favor. If he had left things alone it would only have taken a couple of days to eliminate the clorine. Instead it took weeks.

By J on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 02:07 am:

We were just remodeling our existing home,but it's been hell.After Bob from American Discount Tile and Marble left the shitty message on our machine,I went postal,I was shaking mad,I could hardly form words,I was trying to get a hold of my s/o at our real house and when nobody answered I checked the messages and that's when I heard Bob,he was very hurt and angry when my s/o went to their showroom to try to get our money back,after we had our floors torn up,showers and toilets taken out,kitchen appliances taken out,and they knew good and well we wouldn't get the tile before Thanksgiving,they wouldn't even refund our money.My s/o told a woman and her friend who was getting ready to make her check out for the order they just wrote up how they did us and she didn't give them the check and left.So Bob is pissed and starts calling my s/o names and telling him to get out of there or he's calling the police and my s/o is like bring it on,and then Bob goes at him and my s/o is goading him on,and finally this guy named Mark that owns the place said he would make things right and my s/o left.I called up there as soon as I got the message,Bob said our tile was going to be delivered Fri.,but since my s/o called the manufactor to see if it was in,he considered that was harressment so we would have to wait till on. and if he did anything "childish" we would have to wait a week and that's how this was going to be.So I called up there,I was so Barney Fife,that I asked for Mark,he was out for the day,so I just said I wanted to leave a message to the fucking asshole that left the shitty message to S****** C***** concerning his tile,I said this was J******** C*****,and that my husband wasn't being childish calling to see if his pre-paid order was in,but whoever left that message on my machine was a real moron,that it showed how they did buisness and I was sure 3 on your side(news show on rip-offs)and their veiwers would love to hear it since it was all on tape,I'm going to report you to the B.B.B.,and since we purchased the tile on a contractors license we were going to sue,then I hung up.By the time I got ahold of S and told him to listen to Bob's message and call me back,a very worried Bob had called S and was humbled,we got our tile Fri.,and I'm still going to do everything I said I was.

By J on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 01:24 pm:

Has anybody here ever had a hernia? My s/o just gotback from the Dr.,he has a double hernia and now has to have an operation,it sounds like hell.

By J on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 01:00 am:

Why couldn't it be Bob the asshole with the double hernia? This is going to cramp both our styles.

By The Watcher on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 03:47 pm:

A hernia is loads of fun.

I had mine operated on years ago. Everything went well.

But, there was one thing the doctor neglected to tell me about. The swelling that would occur in a very private place.

It didn't hurt. But, it was verrry uncomfortable. And, it stayed that way for a while.

By J on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 10:57 am:

From what I understand,we can't have sex for a while.I hope he gets some good painkillers.

By semillama on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 11:24 am:

You can't even strap one on and nail him in the brown eye?

By J on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 11:26 am:

Hehe,maybe if the painkillers are good.

By sarah on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 06:04 pm:

speaking of tanked, fuck all mighty i wish a handful of you lived in austin so we could go out drinking. it's 5 p.m. and i'm done with work and ready for a margarita. or four.

By patrick on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 10:58 pm:

copy that sister.

its beer o'clock here about now, but honestly we're wiped from our friends visit.

we hit more bars and restaurants in the last 5 days than we have in months.thank goodness we put him in a airport-bound cab this am

sipping wine digging the new J.Cash and enjoying the home dsl connection seems the call of the evening.

i may get a few blocks short of tanked.

By sarah on Saturday, February 1, 2003 - 03:24 pm:

we got an early start. kathy commented on early it was.
    before we went left the house yesterday evening, i told
    her, "it's good to start early. all the fun starts now.
    nothing good ever happens after midnight anyway.
    after midnight it's just sloppy drunkeness, annoying
    men, demented conversations, and possibly
    unprotected sex. and we don't want that. at least not
    tonight."

and i was right. plus, despite the mass quantities
    consumed, we didn't wake up hung over! i even made
    it to yoga and survived inverted "staff" pose.

By Gheorghe Sarbu on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 02:57 pm:

Dear Sarah ,

Alchemy is coming to support medicine

THE PANACEA CORINA
    Oxyopathy –the Therapy System

The dream has come true. After 42 years of studies and applied research, a preparation offered by alchemy has been found. This is the PANACEA CORINA, an ointment used by approximately 46.500 sick people who could thus avoid a surgical operation for various diseases: diabetes, cervical spondylosis, gonarthrosis, uterine fibroma, leukemia, tuberculosis, prostate adenoma, pruritus, ovarian cyst, milkleg, osteoporosis, AIDS, pulmonary neoplasm, hirsutism, skin cancer, pruritus, kidney calculi, torticollis, lupus, genital herpes, genital candida, mammary neoplasm, otosclerosis. Besides, it makes the breasts, the penis and the sexual libido grow.
    These are only a few of the many qualities of this miraculous product offered by nature. In order to make the breasts grow, one no longer needs silicon implants or the introduction of physiological serum bags by a surgical intervention. The treatment is entirely natural, it is based on the CORINA PANACEA, and the result is definitive.
    The whole secret of this preparation – the PANACEA CORINA - is a plant which grows alone on mountain peaks and which is prepared and filtered through the knowledge of years of endeavour, to which we add the paranormal, fractal geometry and the unified field.
    We mention that, for the development of the first stage of this treatment, the clinical diagnosis established by allopathic medicine is sufficient but not necessary, and no hospitalization is needed either.
     The ointment CORINA has no side effects
     No diet is required; where necessary, the diet recommended by the GP must be followed.
     It may be also used preventively, as a vaccination, or simply as a means of keeping the immunity system but also in cosmetics and against aging.
     It is not compatible with nettle or wormwood tea, and with nettle shampoo, with alcohol and drugs.
    What recommends it in a special manner is the testimony of the thousands of patients in the country and abroad, who have seen and have successfully verified the qualities of the PANACEA CORINA.
    It is actually a unique chance, curing several diseases at the same without a surgical intervention.
    The basic method must be precisely observed.

gheorghe Sârbu

By Nate on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 04:43 pm:

forty six and a half people?

By jack on Sunday, February 2, 2003 - 06:07 pm:

i think he's using the period as americans use commas (for thousands).

By wisper on Monday, February 3, 2003 - 09:50 pm:

i LOVE that guy!

By J on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 04:41 am:

I am going out on a limb to ask somebody to post on a local bands website,it's Amee's ex and he is a piece of shit,she wrote a pretty good post but it's from her job and they would know where it came from,I hate him.

By J on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 05:06 pm:

Or any ideas on how I can do this anonymously?

By spunky on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 05:14 pm:

I'll do it, J
    From home anyway.

I have tools that allow you to mask your IP address as well.

By J on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 05:31 pm:

Thanks Spunky,I'll forward you the input Amee wanted to put on the message board and will kiss your ass forever:)

By spunky on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 06:52 pm:

it is done

By J on Wednesday, August 20, 2003 - 08:33 pm:

God bless you Spunky,I saw you put that up there,I was hysterical,bet he will be too.Awsome!

By spunky on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 10:00 am:

My pleasure...

By Dougie on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:26 pm:

Ooh, can we see?

By spunky on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 12:29 pm:

that's up to j

By J on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 04:01 pm:

I'm too paranoid to post the link here,check your e-mail Dougie I sent it to you.I loved how you had the smiley going down the toilet at the end Spunky.

By spunky on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 04:07 pm:

i thought it fit nicely

By J on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 05:46 pm:

Hehe it sure did.

By patrick on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 06:21 pm:

jesus.

though...in all honesty, it wont be too hard to figure out where the poster is coming from.

you detailed too much personal info spunk.

hope im not being too paranoid in saying it probably wasnt a good idea.

By J on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 07:00 pm:

He just put the message,those were Amee's words.She has a mouth on her,I don't know who she got it from.He

By spunky on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 07:45 pm:

all i did was correct some spelling.

By eri on Thursday, August 21, 2003 - 08:29 pm:

OK now I am curious. I am missing what is going on. Sometimes not having a computer available sucks.

J, email me and clue me in on this wouldja?

By J on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

Check your mail Eri,all I know if somebody traces it which I don't think they can, it's from Texas.I know Mark can easily remove spam from this board,but I hope they have to do some real work if they try to remove that message.

By Eri on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 01:10 pm:

ROFLMAO......I can't believe she wrote that, and thank you for clueing me in :)

I don't know what it would take to remove that lesson....I just saw a sad face by it.

My question is, what would happen if they did trace it back to us? I mean, what, like we're gonna say "Oh, our friend J, blah blah blah". Seriously, what are they going to do if they do?

By J on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 01:18 pm:

I don't think theres anything they could do,it's a message board,and his mother has family in Texas it could be a cousin.What I find funny is how she goes off on how much he weighs and she's really put on alot of weight herself.She always asks me if I can tell she's loseing weight and I always tell her no.

By eri on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 02:22 pm:

I didn't see her size so I had no clue how big she is. I did find it funny that she should be bashing him as a horrible father with bad intentions when this is Amee talking.

She definately didn't hold back in that.

By heather on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 03:54 pm:

me me me!!!

By eri on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 04:51 pm:

Hey J, can I forward heather the email you sent me or do you want to send her something?

By J on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 05:46 pm:

I sent it to Heather,but thanks for offering,husband is home and he doesn't need to know about this:)I will have to say that of the two,she is the better parent,not that that's saying much.I remember one year I got Jonathon an art kit and fatass kept it for himself. I'm thinking of printing up his bio and sending it to his mother and asking her if she wants to have that shown in court.

By heather on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 06:16 pm:

strangley his bio sounds as if it was written by
    someone who hates him almost as much as
    amee

By J on Friday, August 22, 2003 - 09:31 pm:

You know that's what I thought too.

By J on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 11:00 am:

They took the message off,but it took them 3 days,so it must have been some work.

By eri on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:18 pm:

Cool. Glad they had to work hard to get it off of there :)

By spunky on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:21 pm:

damn, they took it off?
    I need to check my bogus email account I set up just for that that bbs account

By spunky on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 12:31 pm:

dammit, they got rid of that account too

By J on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 01:01 pm:

Fuck them if they can't take a joke:)

By Dougie on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 01:09 pm:

J, for some reason, that link you sent me didn't work. I was disappointed, but it sounds like you guys had some fun.

By J on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 01:37 pm:

I tried sending it again Dougie,but I have your e-mail address saved on my hotmail account and thats been screwy lately.

By Dougie on Monday, August 25, 2003 - 01:42 pm:

Thanks J. You're the bestest in the westest.

By J2 on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 - 07:12 pm:

J, have you ever thought about this place. this metoorphorical realm, that has no physical being at all, anywhere. this place is a series of electrical messages somewhere on this planet, and although this 'place' has aged 4 years, it has not decayed in anyway. JUST SPACE HAHAHAHAHAHA
    but them we have to consider the gettio project fo simile half-born do whacky blah blah hahah

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact