Approaching 40

sorabji.com: Drunken ramblings: Approaching 40
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Clint on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 06:21 am:

American(fla. native) living in germany.
    Since 1980 I have lived 13yrs. over here.
    After high school,deciding that I had to sow my "oats" I disdained college for a stint in the army.Returned to the states in the latter part of '83 to end up in Daytona Bch,Fla. where I started to do the right thing and enrolled at ERAU on a full army scholarship.Back then full scholarships(the spelling is correct,no matter how "fucked up it looks"lol(I checked)...were as easy to get as applying.
    After "discovering" powder in my sophomore year,and shortly thereafter "rock"(which was becoming widely popular at the time)I find myself years later and several jobs ago approaching 40 and saying"what now". One can infer that I am a part of the "internet revolution" as I am here saying this.I consider myself reasonably intelligent and able to be an extremely productive person as the mood strikes me.
    Anyway.............lol.....bottle is only 1/3rd empty(ie..more to come later).....(after I obsess a bit about saying this much and determining that it is ok to continue)....however,stay tuned (a little ,anyway) because I have a story or two to tell...:)..

By J on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 10:23 am:

Fucking A Clint,you posted that 10 times,what the hell are you drinking?Tell us your stories,but only once or twice:)

By Semillama on Tuesday, September 28, 1999 - 08:06 pm:

ERAU or ORAU?

By Gee on Wednesday, September 29, 1999 - 03:09 am:

You're 40? Nothing wrong with being 40, but I see now you are not the Clint I know and love. My Clint was 20 if he was a day. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving you. Good luck with everything.

By J on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 10:43 am:

Dont let us scare you off Clint,you just have to understand how we operate here,is your skin thick?

By Waffles on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 12:14 pm:

run clint run

By Waffles on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 12:15 pm:

we are sort of a borg collective here, assimilation is emminent and resistance is futile,

By Fetidbeaver on Thursday, September 30, 1999 - 05:34 pm:

see clint run.....see jane run.....

By Gee on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 02:47 am:

I REFUSE to share a consiousness with Waffle.

By Waffles on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 12:15 pm:

it's too late

love
    waffles

By Semillama on Friday, October 1, 1999 - 05:44 pm:

resistance is futile

pass the bong, please

By Clint on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 07:48 pm:

lololol..OMAGAWD!!

Its been 2 yrs since that post :)
    I haven't been here in AGES!!lol

so whats up with the collective these days :)

By Clint on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 03:48 am:

well...finally hit it last week :)
    life is over..lol

By J on Monday, June 24, 2002 - 02:38 pm:

It beats being dead.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact