I need to be here

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: I need to be here
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By J on Sunday, June 11, 2000 - 02:51 am:

Because I am tanked,and still working on it.I got to see Jonathon today,it has been about 3 months.He has put on weight and looks so much better.But of all the things I didn,t need to happen,his mom called me on my cell phone and I had to let him talk to her.I was too wacked out to ask what she said but I will pay for this.Heather moved out from the old bastard,but I know she didn,t quit "that" job.She paid for Amee to come out here,and her plane will be here tommorrow at 5:45 p.m. Shit,Fuck,serenity now!!

By dave. on Sunday, June 11, 2000 - 04:01 am:

j. i wish i could give you a hug. i hope that isn't creepy.

By J on Monday, June 12, 2000 - 06:22 pm:

Thanks Dave,that is sweet,yesterday my mother called at 8 in the a.m. and told me to come get that g.d.webtv out of her house,called me a greek bearing gifts and said if they charged her more than a month,that she would charge me with fraud,wtf? At nine a.m. Jonathon,s aunt Tammy called and wanted to know what was going on with Amee.I told her all I knew,I finally got hold of Heather a few miutes ago and she is here,out looking for a job.I asked Heather what Amee was going to do.She said she might work where she does.I said Heather you have to stop that,have some respect for yourself."Are you going to pay my bills"? "Because I made enough money last night to pay 2 months rent and my car payment". "Yea,but did you have your clothes on"? I asked her. She said she did,I told her I didn,t believe her,she said she was with a cross-dresser who wanted to be submisive.I told her I wished I never knew about this,that she was twised telling her own mother this.She laughed at me.

By J on Monday, June 12, 2000 - 06:58 pm:

twisted.Oh,when I went to my mothers to disconnect the webtv service,she started going off on me,but I kept my cool,they needed the last 4 digits of her visa card,I gave the info to the operator,she said they didn,t match up,so I took the card myself and read off the last 4 #,s it worked.The lady told me she wouldn,t be charged anything,because they had a 2 month intoductory grace period.It was only $24.99 for the monthly service,I left her a check for $30.00 and put her on the ultimate insult,call rejection.

By J on Tuesday, June 13, 2000 - 11:32 pm:

I forgot I can only post here drunk,but those two post yesterday at least I had a hangover.Well something is up,Amee has been here since Sun. still has not come over.She called this morning at 7:30 this morning and said she had seen big Jon and spent the night there but they didn,t have sex,now I know she is tweaking,Heather too.Then Big Jon,s mother called me today trying to intiminate me,I have to find out what is up.I also got a letter and pictures from Amee yesterday,she never once mentioned coming out here,she asked us to come visit her,the plot thickens.

By J on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 01:33 am:

I'm tanked, here is the latest,I successfully freaked Heather out at "work" a couple of weeks ago,and now she's fired.But now she has a married Mormon shit,that is getting her a new apt. and she thinks she's still the bomb.I will figure out something.She wigged out when I was messing with her on her phone and had her home and cell phone number changed,so I better cool that for awhile.I only have her cell phone number now as it is.Went and saw my mother today,that was scarey,for a woman that constantly told me "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear",she should have looked in the mirror.I thought of all kinds of things today to write about,but now I'm all fucked up.I haven't seen Jonathon since the end of July,I sure miss him,and I wonder how he's doing in school,I hope those evil bastards get what's coming to them.I'm going to call that bitch for F.B.,Monday when my husband is at work.Why do they keep bumping Jeopardy for the Diamonback games,they are fucked now.,and the coach Buck,what the fuck is up with him and his fucking coat,we live in Phoenix,it's still in the 100's,what kind of a moron goes around wearing a heavy coat like that here?They don't sell my perfume at Victorias Secret now,they discontinued it,I can't believe when the gal told me at the mall this week,I said "why didn't anyone tell me"?Later,when I was home,I realized how stupid that sounded,fuck her if she can't take a joke.

By semillama on Sunday, September 24, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

If I had an Army of Supreme Vengeance and Gut-Blowouts

J would be a Major General.

By J on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 02:15 pm:

Ryan got kicked out of his apartment for getting into it with the maintance man at 4 in the morning Sat.,he already has moved some things back,if he thinks his roomies are mad,wait till he's living with me again.When I suffer,everybody suffers.

By Isolde on Monday, September 25, 2000 - 06:20 pm:

Uh oh. That doesn't sound good. My housemate is sulky. She will not explain why. I had to trun the heat on today. It was most chilly. The green radiator groaned and clunked in true style, and hissed beautifully. It was much fun. I was warm. Then Iwent back to work, and the housemate turned it off. Now I am cold.

By J on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 03:05 am:

I went to the doctor today,I have acute bronchitus,she said if I'm not feeling better by Wed.or Thur. to call the office and not to take any shit, that she said to get me in.Shit,I thought I might of pulled a muscle or something,she put me on a breathing machine,antibiotics,2 inhalers.I thought I was coughing because of my allergies,my side really hurts,I shouldn't be drinking with the antibiotics,but the inhalers got me all hopped up.I stayed up late last night.I feel so mortal,I'm going to have to clean up my act,but I don't really want to.I wonder how much longer does Bob Hope have,you can bet on it.Oh,wondering why I put Czarina on my friends list at MSN and I see she's been online but didn't show up?Anyone know where I can gat a used iron lung?

By patrick on Tuesday, October 24, 2000 - 11:33 am:

just make pot brownies instead of smoking

By J on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 03:23 am:

I'm back in the saddle again,yo cowboys and cowgirls,I am drunk again,I'm going to keep drinking till I can pass out,cause party boy is snoring and it sounds like a barn yard.I have even entertained the thought of putting a pillow over his head,but I'm not one to gossip,you didn't hear it from me.He's going to be off for 9 days too,this is going to cramp my style,I was going somewhere with this,but thanks to the booze and the pot,I forgot where.I had Amee and Jerry over for dinner last night,I made fried chicken and cornbread,and turnips(cause I had a hankering for them)salad.I tried to make that German Apple cake,but couldn't find my mix-master.I tore the kitchen apart looking for it,but couldn't find it.In a moment of inspiration,I poured the batter in the blender,cause you were suppose to beat till foamy and I was getting nowhere,trying to beat it by hand,I put it on frappe,but I think I need a new blender,anyway I was cooking till I saw I had no cinnemon(I didn't use it last,that would be Fawn,another one of Ryan's girlfriends that use to come over here and cook in my kitchen,and not clean up after herself).I gave up and put the batter in the fridge,it still needs the cinnemon and chopped nuts,I'll still try to make it.My husband found my mix-master when he came home,not that it did me any good.I wish you could hear him snore,it's so loud and inhuman.If I can send someone a picture of Jonathon,wwill they post it for me? He's so cute,I hardly ever see him now,he is the light of my life,I hope all this legal crap is over soon,it's going to be Christmas soon,I don't think they gave him the presents I got him last year.In other news I made my very first bid on e-bay,some Aquamarine earrings,only $17.99 and 5 bucks shipping,supposedly I got them,I e-mailed the asshole and still haven't heard from him,how do I get him to come through?I think I can pass out now,Love

By dave on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 03:28 am:

sweet dreams. mwa.

By heather on Saturday, November 18, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

when did j start using apostrophes?

what d'ya know.

By patrick on Monday, November 20, 2000 - 11:15 am:

mix master.....

love turnips.....swimming in hot pepper sauce......

By J on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 12:41 am:

I love to make Christmas Cookies(except last year and I was very depressed),I killed 2 beaters trying to mix up too much dough,my mom got me the mix master,it was pretty expensive and has many attachments,the fact that I couldn't find it shows how much I use it now.I loved it when I made cookies with my kids,and we use to shake whipping cream till it was butter and we would make bread and give our homemade butter to our neighbors.I made the cake now,it was good still but not as big as it's supposed to be. Thanks Heather,firstDougie,now you noticed,I really try now,and I was tanked.

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 12:52 am:

J,did you get the Big Kahunahs?

By J on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 01:21 am:

How does he live?

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 22, 2000 - 01:38 am:

I told you it was unbelievable!I have no idea.But apparently his tribe hasn't invented the wheel yet,cause he could sure use a wheelbarrow to tote that thing around in.I wonder if it hurts him?

By J on Wednesday, June 26, 2002 - 02:16 am:

Wow this is pretty much a timeline of my life,I don't know why I post here since I've been on the internet but don't really have the attention span to do a blog,and I type with two fingers one after another I can't even do it at the same time.I think it must hurt him Czarina,and on the Bizzare site before they made you put in a password that even if you subscribe is always wrong,I saw a film of a guy with two peni,they were small,but when he peed he had two streams.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact