my 21st birthday

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: my 21st birthday
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Bell_jar on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 03:28 am:

is it hard for anyone else to type while drunk. i turend 21 tonight. i'm so durnk. imet the boy that i had been having random sexual experiences with, but i refrained from doing anything i would regret. i said that i wasn't even flirty. i am tired. durnk. and i have to run a girl scout camp in the morning. blah. it was nice to drink. free shots.

By sick_of_drunks_fetidbeaver on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 09:16 am:

21 eh? Well keep up the good work, get drunk every day. Don't stop! Trash your family. Trash your finances. Trash your friends. Trash your job. Loose your soul. Can you say? "Hi, my name is Bell_jar, and I'm an alcoholic" Keep up the good work, we'll see you in 10 years.

By droopy on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 09:24 am:

seen one too many coming through the hospital doors, beaver?

By Fb on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 09:37 am:

Seen one too many of everything. I want the whole world to go to hell today.....wait a minute, I think we're already there! Die everyone, just don't do it on my fucking shift.....

By Dougie on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 09:50 am:

One rollicking binge on your 21st does not an alcoholic make, necessarily.

By Jay on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 09:57 am:

My name is jay and i'm an alcoholic. i've been sober for just over five months. i used to party like a motherfucker. i'd drink and do any drug at anytime. i managed alright. or so it seemed to me. got a little overboard sometimes but didn't everyone? it hasn't really been until i've taken this time to sort of step back and look at how fucked up i was, that i realize how fucked up i was.
    thing is, i had to go through what i went through to be where i am now.
    i think it's perfectly right and natural to get shitfaced on your 21st b-day. my probably was i had that energizer bunny complex. i just kept going and motherfucking going.

If i had a mind to, wouldn't want to be like you.

By Fb on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 11:03 am:

Jay, if you don't me asking.
    Current age?
    First drink?
    What made you stop?

p.s. congrats, keep it up.

By Jay on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 11:32 am:

I'm 27 now. i actually got drunk for the first time when i was about three or four, but that probably doesn't count. real partying started at 15. weekend binging during high school.
    i started drinking everyday around twenty. when i turned twenty-one i drank all the time. i got a dui right before i turned twenty-one. real drag but i drank right thru it. i mean i just turned old enough to legally drink i wasn't about to give it up then. i know i drank everyday for the next seven years. maybe a day without here or there. maybe.
    got dui number two in december 99'. i still drank and one day got shitty drunk at work. i blacked out and stumbled around work for a few hours until my boss told me to go home. i'd actually had a conversation with him earilier but i don't remember it. so i drove home in a blackout on a suspended license. dumbass. i realized the only way i could guarantee that i wouldn't get a third dui was to completely stop drinking. so that was the reasoning behind my desire to stop drinking. it's evolved a lot in 5 months though.

By patrick on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 08:22 pm:

im patrick, im not drunk now, but im gonna tie one on a little later. The difference between you and I is I can fuck drunk, and i never know when to say when.

Beav, not to corner ya or anything, but whats the difference between the drunks and you with Contin? Sorry for a bad week, I could never do your job.......some people are just dumb about their vices.

By Fb on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 10:31 pm:

Morally? Nothing.
    I just hate to see anyone go down that road that so many my age (37) have.

By Bell_jar on Monday, July 24, 2000 - 10:44 pm:

i regreted the drinking this morning as i threw up several times, missed work and the boss was angry.

i seriously doubt that i will become an alcoholic. i have too many other things to do.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 25, 2000 - 12:43 pm:

my head fucking hurts!!!!! arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact