fucken fucken fucked up fuckwitting bastard wankers

sorabji.com: Drunken Ramblings: fucken fucken fucked up fuckwitting bastard wankers
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
moo on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 06:44 am:

hsit shit shit shit thsi

morale is low. people have been fired. offered their re-designed jobs back with way the fuck less pay.

fuckern fucker fucknuts

will production be next? am isafe?

what he heck am i tgonna tod?

fuckers

been drinken for sevn half hours trying to make snese of the crap that has become my workplace.

jules comes tomorrow much drinking and mass drug taking to du.

fuckers
    dont fuck wtih me ficekers

By moonit on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 01:43 pm:

oh dear. this would explain why my head hurts so much and i have husky smokers voice.

By moonit on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 01:44 pm:

mark, please excuse my fine grasp of language.

By Hal on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 05:16 pm:

Wow you were plowed.

By moonit on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 11:36 pm:

I know man!

By Antigone on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 01:16 am:

What a profound statement: I know man.

By Czarina on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 06:42 am:

Wow,man.

By Titanic on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

Duh!

Self pitying mo fo's.

That's life moo. You either suck it or you fuck it.

By Hal on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 02:02 pm:

This coming from someone who's namesake is the ship that sunk because it hit a fucking iceburg.

Fuck you, you ass.

By Dani on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 02:24 pm:

Yeah, what Hal said.

By moonit on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

sorry. i was drinking again. i will be drinking tonight.

By Hal on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 05:03 pm:

Tis ok Moonit, there is nothing wrong with that... hell want me to send you some brew made right here in Missoula...

Its beer from this place called the Kettle House which is right down the street from my house, they make hemp beer called Bong Water.

By TBone on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 10:05 pm:

I think the official name is "Olde Bong Water" but I'm not particularly familiar with it.

By moonit on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

cool.

i have had such a good weekend. took heaps of photos. didnt get home till five this morning - the sun was coming up and the birds were singing.

By pez on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

oh yeah, i forget it's spring in the southern hemispere.

i got off work at 11 last night and rode home in the dark cold. i had cake on my little cd player and the headphones kept my ears warm.

when i got home there was a girl on the couch. she adores my cat. apparently she's an anthropology major at u of m in missoula and she says that she knows you, tbone. she's graduating this year and her name is rebecca.

By semillama on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 06:30 pm:

fucking anthro majors.

This is all your fault, Margaret Mead!

By pez on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 02:25 am:

actually, it was a margaret mead quote that joe was putting on a sticker that got us talking about anthropology.

fuck you, you ass.

By TBone on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 03:57 am:

rebecca...

d'she say where she knew me from? Probably Knowles.

I'm so bad with names/faces/people. I need a polaroid camera so I can take pictures of everyone I meet and write their names down.

WaitWaitWait...

Nope. nevermind.

By pez on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 12:52 pm:

she has a blackberry tattoo on her left arm. auburn hair. either bi or a lesbian.

By Hal on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 02:30 pm:

I KNOW HER... I KNOW HER... I KNOW HER...

WHOHOOOOOOOOO...

By pez on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 04:43 pm:

she said she didn't know you, hal.

hey, fucker, i was wondering when you were
    going to show up.

now CALL ME, dangit, i'm too poor to buy
    another phone card after the current one runs
    out, with christmas and all.

i wonder if a person can survive on a diet of
    carrots and ramen until christmas...

By Hal on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 04:48 pm:

Thats what I'm doing... Although I don't have the carrots...

And your going to have to wait till Friday at the earliest before I can call you, I'm poor to remember.

And I know her... Oh yes I know who she is, although she probably doesn't have a fuggin clue who I am, but that is irrelivant to the point that I know her... WHOHOOOOOO!!!!

By pez on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 05:52 pm:

hah.

you should scare her.

and if you can't call, email me.

i have plenty of foodstuffs for making dried fruit
    and lemon bars, but i'm helping to host a
    potluck on december 9th and have to save it.
    i'm going to make pumpkin pies if my
    pumpkin lasts another week and a half.

i have to buy soymilk soon. somebody wiped
    off my name from the carton and drained it.

By TBone on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 07:04 pm:

Hmm. Sounds familiar... But then, I could be faking it. I'll ask Jess. I bet she knows.

The spam showing up at my email address has been slowing down... Unfortunately that shows me how much real email I get.

I'm so fucking tired. I'm shaky too. As it turns out, I can't be left alone for 5 straight days or I start to lose touch. My days shifted 12 hours and I didn't really notice. Last night I told myself I'd go to bed early since I had to get up for work... So I went to bed at 3:30am, which was a hell of a lot earlier than I had been getting up. I didn't sleep a lot between Tuesday and Sunday, either. I don't know why I'm shaking. I even had breakfast.

Today's been surreal. I felt invisible in this cool, floaty way. Surprised the hell out of me whenever someone registered my existence.

I've been reading House of Leaves. What a messed up book. I love it. If you go to amazon.com and look up the author Johnny Truant, he's listed as the writer of the introduction for House of Leaves. He doesn't exist. He's a character in the book. Weird book to try and describe. Multiple layers of fiction all written as fact. Footnotes that have footnotes that have footnotes that have references to appendices....

fnord.

By Hal on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 08:02 pm:

Damn should have said something TBone, I've noticed you've been online lately when I've been passing out around 2 or so... Good to know I'm not the only one whose sense of time is fucked beyond belife.

By Exploding belly on Friday, May 23, 2003 - 06:26 pm:

we are not alone.[burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp]

By moonit on Thursday, February 3, 2005 - 05:39 am:

Well thats embarassing.

Also, the first night I took LSD. Whey=hey!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact