Ultimate slim plan

sorabji.com: Have you ever gone hungry?: Ultimate slim plan
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 07:24 pm:

In England,the stars are now fed by tube in to a vein,you can be 5 stone in no time at all,just a few weeks on your back in an $8000 a week hospital..."Viotoria Beckham" of the ex-"Spice Girls" swears by it,and is still alive,just.

By Dougie on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 08:27 pm:

I'm 14 stone. Would this help me?

By droopy on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 08:47 pm:

i'm 39 and stoned. anybody have a cookie? a biccie? (bickie?) una galleta?

By jack on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 07:43 am:

i'm a rollin stone

man-child

i'm a hoochie coochie man

spell m
    a, child
    n
    that spells man

By V on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 03:04 pm:

...perhaps to be fed by tube is good,you need more fluids than solids,ask your liver,and have you ever seen a fat Vampire?...(apart from Vincent Price)?...

By V on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 03:38 pm:

...and some general observations,(1) how old is jack? (2)Dougie I allwas think of as 12 stone.,and looking like "Scottie" from "Star Treck" (3)no way is droopy 39,posts more like 21,,,jack is more or less ageless,between 20 and 60.,face? very Vulcan,pointy ears.....v? still too Vladimir Putin for my likeing,we both dont know how to smile,I did my last smile years back,it hurt.

By jack on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 11:25 pm:

"how old is jack?"

that's a question rather than an observation.

to answer your observation:

i'm a man
    i spell em
    a, child
    en
    that represent man

no bee
    oh, child
    why
    that mean mannish boy

a man
    i'm a full-grown man
    man
    i'm natural born lover's man
    man
    i'm a rollin' stone
    man, child
    i'm a hoochie coochie man

that represent i'm grown

well, well, well, well

By Dougie on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 10:42 am:

Ha, Scottie from Star Trek? That's funny. I always liked the British term "stone" as used in the measurement of weights. Is it only used for people's weight? I mean, you wouldn't go to the garden center and ask for a 3 stone bag of potting soil, would you?

Jack, just curious, what's your situation? I roughly know everyone else's here. No specifics, just general stuff -- such as geographical location, what you do for work, married/single, etc.

By sarah on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 11:42 am:

jack is the mystery man for sure.

By droopy on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 11:43 am:

yeah, but he can quote muddy waters lyrics. that makes him cool.

By sarah on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 12:07 pm:

ha!

By V on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 03:03 pm:

I am still convinced jack has pointy ears,an is probably a nudist.

By V on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 03:08 pm:

By droopy on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 03:40 pm:

singing in hungarian is also cool. i've been getting into eastern european-type pop music, lately: gogol bordello, the red elvises, etc. not long ago i heard a band from st. petersburg doing south american music in russian (and a little russian-accented spanish). and every so often i hear some finnish blues (i consider finland more eastern european than scandinavian).

By V on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 03:48 pm:

,,,as for Patric,I expect he wears a kilt,and hopes for windy weather.

By V on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 04:17 pm:

droopy,the people from Finland,from my research, went to all the eastern european countries,Russia and Poland also,tell you how I know,the only place in the world that blue eyes originated from is Finland...so perhaps Frank Sinatra was Finnish.

By V on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 04:48 pm:

...to this day,plenty of people in Lithuania have a Surname from Finland.My old family name is Kucheck,plenty of them in America.,you even have one in a "James Bond" movie,I think it was "from Russia with love"...Mr.Bond only annoys me in one respect,in "Red October",he refers to his home as Vilnius, he says it as it is spelt,we call it Vilnus,Mr,Broccolli has plenty to answere for.

By lapis on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 05:50 pm:

droop, if you like gogol bordello, you might like a p-town marching band called march fourth. i've seen them live many a time and they play all sorts of stuff, from a cover of 'temptation', to yiddish-style blues, to vintage cartoon music. it's awesome.

By jack on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 07:22 pm:

"Jack, just curious, what's your situation? I roughly know everyone else's here. No specifics, just general stuff -- such as geographical location, what you do for work, married/single, etc. "

although a bit of mystery is called for, i can tell you this much:

*nyc
    *underwear model
    *unmarried
    *(neither fat nor gay, despite v's fantasy)

things like quoting muddy waters contributed to people thinking jack = return of droopy, i guess ... although i don't recall actually quoting muddy waters here previously

By lapis on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 07:56 pm:

are you broadway star slash underwear model slash singer matt bogart?

that'd be weird.

By agatha on Friday, May 12, 2006 - 10:36 pm:

I've long had a theory that Jack is Mark. It's largely unfounded, but I still feel it to be true once every few weeks or so. Then I decide that he's not Mark. I'm sure that he's someone that used to be here before, though, under a different name.

Yep. That's what I've got to say about that.

By Anitgone on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 01:00 am:

jack is jack, whether he's Mark or not.

And if I get to meet V in London I'll know whether or not he's Mark. :)

By agatha on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 01:21 pm:

You've got to be kidding, Anti. That's a stone cold impossibility.

By Antigone on Saturday, May 13, 2006 - 03:35 pm:

With Mark, nothing is impossible...

By heather on Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 06:41 am:

impassable

By V on Sunday, May 14, 2006 - 10:22 pm:

Anti,v cant ever be Mark,or jack,Im not gay,or fat....Anti,I expect you find a 1 to 1 creepy,just go for it,v is not as bad as Freddy Kruger,or Jason from friday 13th,or am I? meet me and find out.

By Ophelia on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 12:12 am:

lapis,

march fourth as in these guys? http://www.themarchfourth.com/main.html

the site is very pink but not terribly informative.

you're description sounds intriguing... especially the yiddish style blues. p-town MA? i'm curious, especially if they are in my area.

By droopy on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 12:43 am:

i think she means portland, oregon. the only p-town in MA i can think of off hand is provincetown. i bet they'd be a hit there. i'd like to hear what "yiddish style blues" sounds like. klezmer on downers?

anybody ever heard of brave combo? it's a band out of denton ("little d") texas. they play a mix of polkas and conjunto music. i can see them on a double bill with march fourth.

By lapis on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 12:52 am:

portland, oregon. the furthest east i've ever been is to visit tbone.

nope, try this. i've got their cd. one of their drummers runs sound for the sprockettes.

it's pretty common that bands share names.

By Ophelia on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 08:41 pm:

okay. yeah, p-town = Provincetown, MA if you are anywhere in new england.

and yes, it is common. the first google search i did i spelled it wrong and came up with these guys:
    http://www.marchforth.org/

hehe. i figured that was not who you were talking about!

I know i've been away too long, because i've forgotten how to do a hyperlink here. boo. but anyways thanks for the website.

By lapis on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 09:03 pm:

wow, i think that's the worst website i've seen in ages. the email link. gaaaaaah!

sorry for the confusion!

By Ophelia on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 11:42 pm:

i kinda liked the fifth wheel guy.

By Ophelia on Monday, May 15, 2006 - 11:44 pm:

oh and i downloaded some stuff from the original group lapis mentioned and they are great! too bad they are so far away. i used to be in a marching band and they definately have that feel to them. fun stuff.

By lapis on Tuesday, May 16, 2006 - 01:44 am:

yup.

crap. sleep.

By beta on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 11:58 am:

for me, nervous cabaret and gogol bordello tend to scratch the same musical itch.

track 3- "kid sick"

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:00 pm:

beta,your vid is shit, as you got on your school report,"can do better"...beta,you want a place in Sorabji? post me awesome,not Bob Marleys retarded half breed brother.

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:08 pm:

...jeez,you post shit,if you want v,s respect,post smart.

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:21 pm:

...droopy,I still regard jack as a gay nudist,he just posts so gay...and nude...

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:25 pm:

By Dougie on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 01:45 pm:

V, could you post that link more often? I'm always losing it, and it's so helpful when I see it posted by you every day. Thanks ever so much.

By V on Thursday, May 18, 2006 - 03:14 pm:

Dougie,look, v only posts it as some guy may have missed it,no other reason.Look,I tend to worry that a few of you may have missed the REAL jack,,,gay,fat,,,etc....Dougie,you need to give me some leeway on this,you know how much I hate jack.

By Dougie on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 06:29 pm:

Yeah, you're right, V, easy to miss that link, despite the fact that it's plastered all over this place. I think you and jack should kiss and make up. Then all'd be right with the world.

By jack on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 06:56 pm:

ha ha! make up what?

tard's got an obsession.

By droopy on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 07:20 pm:

every time v posts that fucking link, i get a blank screen. i tried to backtrack this last link he posted (go to "funpics"), and it redirected to some hungarian entertainment site. i managed to get back to funpics after i clicked on a link called "szexrandi" (which sounded enough like "sex randy" that i knew must be on the right track). so i get to fun pics. i still can't find v's thing, but i did find a picture - or a pair of pictures - of some hungarian woman with an incredibly long tongue. in one, she's touching the tip of her nose with it (and it was a long way to the tip of her long hungarian nose); in another, she has it sticking out straight with the tip bent at a right angle. when i tried to bookmark it, my server crashed.

it's gone forever.

why do you torture me, v?

By Czarina on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 10:18 pm:

I always suspected those Hungarians could do more than make strogonaff.

By V on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 07:45 pm:

By V on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 07:52 pm:

...droopy,jeez I wish you could see it,awesome.

By V on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 08:16 pm:

...I also passed the address on to a local girls school (500 girls)...so amoung millions of girls in London,jack is now a gay Icon,(whoops) :) :) :)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact