Last Night.... Bringing in the New Year with a Bang.....

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: Last Night.... Bringing in the New Year with a Bang.....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By TheGoddess on Friday, January 1, 1999 - 06:32 pm:

Well.... I managed to get drunk off my ass with my best boy and brought in the new year in the bedroom.... not exactly a bad way to celebrate.

By Skittles on Saturday, January 2, 1999 - 02:14 am:

i'm jealous. wanna know what i did? sat at home with my parents..............
    *sobs*

By TheGoddess on Sunday, January 3, 1999 - 01:38 am:

ha... well that's what i USUSALLY do... hmmmm I'm wondering if he'll actually CALL me before I leave for school again? hmmmmmmm i supposse we'll see....

By Christian on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 01:56 am:

hmmmm, so if he is your best boy, of course he'll call... now suppose he doesnt, is there gonna be a repeat of "gettin drunk off your ass" again with another "best" boy.... a la de ja vu

i dont know bout you, but getting drunk and sleeping with someone isnt exactly a GREAT way to start off a new year.. and isnt exactly what i call respectable, appropriate, or something to brag about on the net. it is something to hide in a dark closet and not let anyone know about. but then again, I have morals. What are your morals oh goddess?

By TheGoddess on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 09:48 am:

It wasn't one of those love em n leave em deals.... I've known this boy for a long time... and we've had a fling on and off for a while... I would NOT just go around sleeping with some random guy.

And as for him calling me.... We haven't discussed the extent of our relationship...I'm just wondering how things will end up. And just FYI i have spoken to him since...

Morals still intact, sir Christian.

By Me.......... on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 11:42 am:

Dear Christian, you may be...but you have a lot to learn.......we should NEVER feel we have to hide something 'away in a dark closet'....that's when we start having all kinds of problems.......I know.......Now, dear Goddess....If what Christian THOUGHT happened, ever actually happens...learn from it....make it positive......... Thank you....that is the latest installment from Dr. Me.............

By R.C. on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 07:18 pm:

Hey Christian -- this is an open forum & Free Speech Rules around this place. If people wanna discuss sticking foreign objects up their butts/or sex in strange places/they can/& do. If you don't like it/you can skip those boards. But bashing someone you've never met who gave very few details abt her encounter is out of line.

Wd you have felt better if it had been been her 'steady boyfriend'/or her fiance? Or was it the fact that she had sex w/a man she wasn't married to that troubled you so much? Or the fact that she got drunk? I went out too on New Year's Eve/for the 1st time in ages. I am an experienced-but-not-habitually-excessive drinker/so I knew when to say when. But I was definitely feelin' gr-oovy/altho' I didn't get laid -- not for lack of opportunity/however. So, does that make me 'immoral' too?

Long as The Goddes used condoms/whadda you care? Even if she didn't/whadda you care? If she gets AIDS & dies/it's no skin off yr back. But she's new here/& of all the stuff she's posted @ Sorabji over the past week/ why'd you pick this to comment on?

I suggest you'd best avoid the Drunken Ramblings board.

By TheGoddess on Monday, January 4, 1999 - 09:41 pm:

Thanks for stickin up for me RC. Personally, I've so far observed the vast majority company here at Sorabji to be quite open-minded and tolerant. And I'd like to thank you all for making the atmosphere here as such. Much easier to be yourself and speak your mind when you don't have 20 others tellin how to, what to, and what not say, and rather just good company of wonderful minds. =)

By Jubei Ninpucho on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 06:21 am:

Okay...this is strictly for RC and this would have been in an e-mail had he/she given an addy. As a matter of fact, Christian DOES know TheGoddess in person. So just chill out with bashing Christian...Cristian knows TheGoddess a hell of a lot better than you could online. Maybe I'm just defending Christian, but I happen to hold the same opinion about her, and I also know TheGoddess in person. So don't judge when you yourself don't have enough information.

Someone who cares,
    Jubei Ninpucho

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 06:50 pm:

I had all the info I needed to see she was being dissed. If it was personal/then why post it here? Why didn't Christian just knock on her door & say it to her face? Or ring her up?

To me/it's beyond tacky to dis someone you know f-2-f on a msg. board.

By Blue boy on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 10:47 pm:

I'm usually just a reader and a noticer, and that's how i have come to find this out. But, i find it amusing that the goddess can go on saying that she would never sleep with a random guy, 'I would NOT just go around sleeping with some random guy.' But then goes on to say, 'Then i slept with some guy i knew for about an hour.' As someone else, somewhere else on this page. I think something if fishy here.

Damn that Email address.

By R.C. on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 11:13 pm:

I used to read a magazine called Blue Boy in college. Wonder if it's still out...?

And Goddess -- whazzup w/this guy? I thought you said he was a friend you've known for a long while. So was that the deal/or was he a random New Year's Eve pick-up? (Guy's like that can shorten yr lifespan -- Immediately! In any case/I sincerely hope you did use condoms.) Or is Blue Boy another person who knows you in real life & is he referring to some paramour unrealted to this thread?

[BTW -- did you enjoy yrselves?]

And my e-mail address is all over Sorabjiland/but if anyone other than the usual suspects wants to drop me a line/it's here now too. I just forget to add it most times.

By Blue boy on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 11:22 pm:

I don't know the goddess. I just found it coincidental that the email addresses matched up. Hum....???

By TheGoddess on Tuesday, January 5, 1999 - 11:44 pm:

RC ---- I dont' know who the hell these people are.... but the guy I met New Years I've known for years... since High School... (and yes it was fun). As far as this other message deal... I've never posted anything else here as another name except without an email addy... so these people are obviously mistaken! =) Whoever they are they should TALK TO ME IN PERSON IF YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!!!! i Yi Yi. Ah well.... makes no difference anyways.... my past is my business... and as far as i'm concerned its LONG GONE.

By Blue boy on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 12:27 am:

By Fishy on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 12:41 am:

well well... seems like goddess avoided blue boy's findings... ? ? ?

I also did see her other posting, i think it was under confessions. Blue boy is not mistaken, the email addys do match.

By TheGoddess on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 01:12 am:

Hmmm... Okay.

I admit I was wrong. I had thought that I hadn't included an email in that posting... but ahh well, no matter.

Would anyone else like to continue to make this into a federal offense here? Cuz u know if you all wouldn't mind... I have better things to do than sit here and explain myself and my actions to a bunch of strangers.

I'd much rather just feel like i'm in pleasant and fairly nonjudgemental company here at Sorabji.... after all, I had thought that's what this place was all about... hopefully I am not mistaken.

By PetRock on Wednesday, January 6, 1999 - 01:16 pm:

No, you're not mistaken. Although we have been know on occasion to take out our wrath on the random racist homophobe (whose name I have vowed not to mention in 1999) or other small minded individuals....

Welcome and please stick around. I think you'll find that we're a fairly bizarre, ummm, I mean intelligent bunch. Why, the discussion on Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea alone can take days to wade through....

By Softballqueen on Saturday, January 9, 1999 - 11:56 am:

all of you are too self absorbed in your social life. you need to get away from your social and sex life. oh yeah, get some friends that respect you !

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact