I CANT GET ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorabji.com: When is the last time you had sex?: I CANT GET ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By SQUEEZABLE on Tuesday, April 6, 1999 - 11:10 am:

Well me mate and I cant get any and that is like the problem, Maybe I should piss off and get a wee life for myself. ALL OF YOU SADOS SHOULD TOO, PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Sado Gee on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 08:33 am:

What's a sado? Am I a sado? Do we have a secret handshake?

By Swine on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 05:49 pm:

eat hot fuck.

By Gee on Thursday, April 8, 1999 - 05:54 am:

Does that come with fries?

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, April 8, 1999 - 08:47 am:

and a medium coke?

I'd like the "happy" meal, please.

By MoonUnit on Friday, April 9, 1999 - 05:12 am:

*lmao*

By Bagpuss on Friday, April 9, 1999 - 06:47 pm:

Is that the new Apple?

By Omnivore on Saturday, April 10, 1999 - 11:39 pm:

Dammit, I don't see no HAPPY MEAL here. (If I did I wouldn't be posting on this thread). So how long has it been, hmmm? A month? 2? A year? 2? Longer? How about ALL OF THE ABOVE??? Do ya remember the early scene of "THE MAN WITH 2 BRAINS" when Steve Martin stands up with his hat stuck to his crotch and he walks over to the window and breaks it by running, er, into it? Yup, that's me. How bout you guys (or girls)?

By J on Wednesday, April 28, 1999 - 10:19 am:

yea squeezable,you should get a life and piss off.I can see by your message why your not getting any.Keep up that attitude and the only nookie you,ll get,you,ll have to pay for.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact