she drank beer and piss

sorabji.com: What is the cruelest thing you ever did?: she drank beer and piss
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Roe on Friday, June 5, 1998 - 07:42 pm:
    We were having a party and this hooker wouldn't get out of the house ( I don't know how she even got in) Well she also kept drinking all of the beer and wanted to repay all the guys with sex. So in order to get her out, one of the guys pissed in her beer. She drank it and wanted more. I should have stopped her from drinking it, but she was trying have sex with my boyfriend. Oh well, I am not sure what happened to her, but at least she stayed away from our house~

By
Zach on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 01:00 am:

sort of the same thing with me,,,i was shooting pool in this bar that my friend owned,,he was next door doing something maintenance like so i was there with my older brother alone...this drunk indian woman comes in and asks for a draw beer, we told her the bar was closed but she got nasty and demanded a beer so we got a mug, went into the walk in cooler and pissed into the mug then filled it up the last 1/4 with cold beer. we gave her the 'beer' for free though, it was so fucking funny to watch her guzzle that beer

By Agatha on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 01:27 pm:

you folks should be very proud of yourselves. you seem like a fine bunch of humans.

By Waffles on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 02:51 pm:

my cat pissed in my coffee this morning......

By Gee on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 03:59 pm:

Some people think drinking urine is Good for you.

By Semillama on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 07:34 pm:

Hell, it's sterile.

I accidently pissed up my own nose once.

Don't even ask how that happened.

By J on Monday, September 6, 1999 - 08:39 pm:

I accidently got the hook from a toilet stall in my noise,it was a mess.

By Gee on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 12:16 am:

I am not going to ask either one of you. In fact, I am just going to quietly leave this thread and never wonder what I'm missing.

(ps...you guys are weird)

By Dry poo on Tuesday, September 7, 1999 - 12:58 am:

Many years ago when I was in high school I had a summer job at a Chinese restaurant. My friend who, got me the job, worked in the kitchen and I bussed tables. Outside of the two of us and one other guy, everybody else who worked there were from the family who owned the place - I think their name was Hsu or something like that.

One night these two couples come in together - young, in the height of 80's fashion, and pretty obnoxious. They were probably from the college Their waiter that night was the owner's son Lee (I think his actual name was Fung-li); during the ordering process and for the rest of the night the two guys mimicked his high voice and accent and generally treated him like shit. Lee seemed to endure them without batting an eyelash.

Later on that night I met up with my friend in the kitchen, he said: "You know those two black couples that were here? The ones that were giving Lee such a hard time?"

"Yeah."

"He pissed in their sweet and sour sauce."

By J on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 11:27 am:

I shouldn,t probably mention this,but what the hell,my son use to go out with a girl that never failed to eat what I brought home from a resturant,even if I put a note on it saying do not eat this is mine.She,and Ryan are the reason I had to get my own little fridge.Anyway one day Bruce and I went to lunch,and I was bitching about her,I can,t eat a lot,I always have leftovers,now this wasn,t all my idea but I did it anyway.After lunch we went shopping,I put my leftovers in the trunk,it was summer here so it was over 100 outside.We made a day of it,I picked him up at 11a.m. and didn,t get home till around 7:30 p.m.,then I put my leftovers from the trunk in the fridge.Ryan and Miss Thing were going to the state fair,of course the dumb bitch helped herself to my lunch.They never made it to the fair,she got real sick,puking and shitting sick,I just stayed in my room and laughed.It didn,t kill her.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 12:01 pm:

it should have

By Warhead on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 12:50 pm:

Jeez, I knew a bitch that would drink piss for fun back in the early 80s. She loved bikes and we loved beer so I guess we were a good tag-team.
    Crazy SM bitch from the East Village named VOID. I think her real name was Aline.
    Fucker was good for giggles back in the day.
    She's probably dead now......
    God rest a good pig.

By J on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 01:41 pm:

Did you ever kiss her?

By WARHEAD on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 02:07 pm:

Not under any circumastances. I smacked her in the jaw many times though.
    We're talking total degradation here J.
    My buddy Joey fucked her in a crowded living room once while he was wearing goalie equipment. I don't think he ever kissed her either cause he had a Rangers mask on.
    She was a good pig.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 04:07 pm:

so you just encouraged further degradation of this woman who obviously had few wits about her.....bright idea eh?

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 06:32 pm:

Normally I'm amused by the seedy side of life but this is really sad. You physically and mentally abused someone who obviously has emotional problems. I guess that makes you feel proud?
    Something that I have learned to be true about life is, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. Don't worry you'll get your's.

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 06:49 pm:

fucked up thing, has anyone heard of this warhead guy comin around here? it's probably nate or swine, or perhaps someone else having fun with us...thats ok, i'll play along, if that is indeed the case....

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 07:06 pm:

Whoever it is they've posted in a couple other threads. Their messages always seem to be "look at me I'm a tough guy" My guess is if it is a real person he probably gets wedgies every day at school and comes here to be "special".

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 08:38 pm:

You know, I was going to say something earlier about the recent surge of unknown people posting some repulsive things...but I didn't want to sound xenophobic or anything. Now I don't care. Who are these people, why are they here, and when are they leaving?

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 10:13 pm:

That wasn't very nice of me, was it?

By Antigone on Wednesday, September 8, 1999 - 10:29 pm:

No, but it was appropriate none the less.

By Gee on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:05 am:

Geeze J...where were you when the lunchroom bandit kept striking? Kellerman would have loved you.

By Agatha on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:12 am:

it's a cycle. the dumbasses come and go around here. but, they always go, and this is the important thing.

By Gee on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 01:46 am:

And then again...some of them stay. (trying not to look at Waffle)

Just kidding.

By H on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 08:39 am:

All I can say is it ain't me.

By J on Thursday, September 9, 1999 - 10:13 am:

Well it wasn,t me but I was going to have fun with it till everyone started ripping,kind of thought he might be a skinhead.I use to go out with a pretty fucked up guy(don,t ask me why,it,s been over 20 years and I still can,t figure it out)he told me that his friends used to have pig partys.every guy would try to take the ugliest girl,I can,t remember what the winner got but he got something.I remember thinking how cruel,how humiliating to those girls,that was my first clue that he was a jackass.

By Gee on Friday, September 10, 1999 - 03:46 am:

Oh yea. That reminds me of "Dogfight", the movie. River Pheonix was in it. Darn, I liked that movie.

By BLAKESNAKE on Tuesday, April 11, 2000 - 04:02 am:

I'm a pervert and I've had multiple partner sex
    numerous times(multiple partner meaning threesum), but anyone who can fuck in a room full of people while their partner is dressed in goalie equipment should be put out of their misery. That is terrible. That's definately not one to take home to momma, unless your mom supports such acts of sickness.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact