jack is a afraid of this:

sorabji.com: What are you afraid of?: jack is a afraid of this:
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 08:05 pm:

By jack on Wednesday, June 14, 2006 - 09:33 pm:

are you ever going to develop other interests in life or is this obsession with jack going to be it for the rest of your sad life?

By V on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 10:00 pm:

jack,you have a problem,not one person on line can work out what or who you are,its true,we have no back ground,nothing.jack,you may well be a wonderfull person,but we dont know,post a bit of your back ground,can you do that? I for one will read it.jack,if you do post,you will not get any shit back from me.In my opinion head troll is "Nelly",the guy that posts as a Girl,with 20 names.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 11:20 pm:

Olive branch alert! Probably all the talk earlier about doves got to V, the old softy.

By V on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 11:44 pm:

Dougie,for a fact,v is not all harsh,apart from when I meet "nellys" buch of bastard offspring from Hell,next to them,jack is a Saint.,but I do admit I have a fixation that jack is fat and gay,dont you? but without proof that jack is a "macho man",what am I to think?

By Dougie on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 12:01 am:

Jack is an underwear model, living in NYC, as he's told us, which makes me doubt that he's fat, unless he does plus size men's underwear modelling, for which I'm not sure that there's that big of a market, but what do I know -- I'm not in the garment or modelling industries. And if he's gay, why should you or I care?

By Czarina on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 10:38 am:

Anytime one is so homophobic v, one can only speculate about their sexual orientation.

By V on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 09:11 pm:

Czarina,my sexual orientation is towards Greek girls with big tits.Whats your sexual orientation? jack? well he posts gay,so I treat him as such.

By V on Friday, June 16, 2006 - 09:19 pm:

Dougie,thanks for the info,so jack is even more faceless than I thought.Amazing that such a rootless person can exist for so long,but so do tumbleweeds.

By Czarina on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 08:42 am:

Does anyone's sexual orientation matter?

By V on Saturday, June 17, 2006 - 09:22 pm:

Yes,mostly jacks.

By J on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 01:36 am:

Something is wrong in a world that won't give equal benifits to same sex partners. I'm not a republican anymore,it use to be republicans didn't want goverment in their lives,now it's all about big bro,fuck that!

By Czarina on Monday, June 19, 2006 - 09:06 am:

What makes Jack so important?

By Czarina on Tuesday, June 20, 2006 - 11:44 pm:

I must repeat my question.

What makes Jack so important?

I have not noticed him writing post after post belittling you.

This would seem to be an easy thing to do.And yet,I have not noticed a barrage of posts referring to you as some halfwit,who thinks he is a vampire.

This whole concept is ridiculous.There are no vampires.This is a fictitious creature.Only a simpleton would run about claiming to be this.

Yes,there are some nuts who claim to be in this catagory.Some feeble minds, who lay claim to this.Who proudly boast to anyone who pays an inkling of attention to them.And then these people have a good snicker at such idiocy.

Oooooh,I'm thousand of years old,and I'm a vampire!
    Yes,there are even some morons who actually drink blood.This does not make you a vampire,it just makes you a pathetic cretin,to partake in such a ridiculous behaviour.

Technically,that would put you in the category of cannabalism.Which is a behavior that is shunned by almost every culture. Why,that would make you a social outcast.

Are you that desperate for a friend,that you feel compelled to run about and announce," I'm an idiot, I think I am a fictitious creature,made up to frighten small children."

Snicker,snicker,snicker.

Maybe you could try being He-man or the Incredible Hulk.That way you would get to turn green.That sounds like fun.

By TBone on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 12:22 am:

I'm an albatross.

By semillama on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 12:39 pm:

Image in brain: Nicolas Cage in "Vampire's Kiss" running down the street, yelling "I'm a vampire! I'm a vampire!"

By The Watcher on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 05:57 pm:

I am the egg man, I am the egg man, I am the Walruss koo koo ka chew...

Well, at least I've gotten that out of my system.

By V on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 10:45 pm:

By J on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 01:03 am:

I'm having Jacks baby,menopause or not!!!!!!!!!

By Czarina on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 09:52 am:

This is really over your head,isn't it v.You really don't get it.

By V on Thursday, June 22, 2006 - 05:26 pm:

Cz,nothing is over my head,and I give as good as I get,allways.I was told in the Army,I am good at head shots,still the case.Love from me.xxx

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact