I don't think so

sorabji.com: Do you love me?: I don't think so
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rhiannon on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 09:33 pm:

But there's this guy in my English class and his shoulders distract me.

I want so badly to bite him on that bit of round muscle at the top of the arm. What's it called? The deltoid? That one.

He used to wear sleeveless shirts to class and I swear my jaws would ache with the need to bite him. I would imagine his arm all pink and squishy inside, like raw chicken. I would imagine a bite-sized chunk missing from his arm, edged in teeth marks, like in the cartoons. I would imagine sinking my teeth into his flesh and chewing the muscle, and I imagined it would have the texture of medium rare prime rib.

Now his arms are hidden under sleeves and that makes it worse because it's like they're teasing me as they're hidden from view.

Does this count as lust? I don't want to do anything else but bite him. And only on that muscle, because he's awfully skinny and biting him anywhere else would just result in a mouthful of bone.

I wonder what he would say if I told him. Besides "you're a FREAK" of course. But wait, someone once told me they'd like to bite my cheeks when I smile, and I didn't think they were a freak. I was kind of flattered, actually. Maybe they were feeling what I'm feeling now.

By Cyst on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 10:32 pm:

I thought you were at an all-women college.

By Rhiannon on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 10:40 pm:

Yes, but Haverford (co-ed) is down the street, and we can take classes there, and they can take classes here. They can even live here. My dorm is co-ed, which means there is one guy on my floor. His arms are puny.

By cyst on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 10:53 pm:

does he get laid a lot?

an acquaintance who went to vassar after it went co-ed said that the few guys who enrolled were chased by all the hot rich chicks all the time.

By Rhiannon on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 11:00 pm:

The guy on my hall? Weellllll....his girlfriend lives next door to him, and the other day I heard what sounded like moans coming from her room. But she's not at all attractive and one of the most pretentious and unspeakably annoying people I have ever met, and I can't imagine that he'd want to touch her with gloves on. But what do I know?

By Rhiannon on Sunday, November 21, 1999 - 11:01 pm:

Please excuse the bad grammar in the next-to-last sentence.

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 12:47 am:

What grammar do you speak of? What sentence is it in? Which sentence is it before? I can't seem to figure anything about it, including what it is about, above, across, after, against, along, among, around, at, before, behind, below, beneath, beside, besides, between, beyond, but, by, concerning, despite, down, during, except, excepting, for, from, in, inside, into, like, near, of, off, on, onto, out, outside, over, past, regarding, round, since, through, throughout, till, to, toward, under, underneath, until, up, upon, with, within, or without...

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 12:48 am:

Sometimes I crack myself up.

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 12:50 am:

Oops.

Sometimes, up myself I crack.

Sorry...

By Agatha on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 01:09 am:

rhiannon, did you see the x files tonight?

By Gee on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 01:25 am:

Oh Rhiannon. You remind me of something.

One time I wrote a story about a girl who picked up a boy to have sex with him and she ended up killing him with lots of blood and wotnot while they were "doing it". She bit a big chunk out of his shoulder, even.

Everyone I let read the story thought she was a vampire, but she wasn't. She was just a girl who felt compelled to kill a guy. Anyway, you reminded me of that. That's weird, isn't it? It was the shoulder thing.

By Rhiannon on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 09:30 am:

Antigone: did you need a thesaurus to help you come up with all those words?

Agatha: No, I did not.

Gee: I don't want to kill him. He's actually a pretty nice guy. I just want to bite his arm. IS THAT SO WRONG???

:)

By Nate on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:20 am:

i think you're pretty normal, spider.

at least, in that respect.

i used to have similar feelings when i was younger. not biting some guys arm, but consuming that which was generating sex feelings for me.

perhaps (in my case, anyway,) it was associating an urge i wasn't fulfilling (libido->sex) with an urge i was fulfilling (hunger->eating).

By Patrick on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 12:29 pm:

despite my shower, my hands have a faint garlic smell to them from my world not-so-famous sausage and peppers.........i wanna bite my hand

By Patrick on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 01:01 pm:

after the show, such a memorable drive home, tipsy from the drinks, hazed from the puff of grass i took when we got back to the car......the xmas stars alogn santa monica blvd. making for a bright and starry drive, white xmas lights make me happy much like baby and an xmas tree for the first time.... anyone familiar with la, the drive from west hollywood/bev hills to silverlake is about 5-8 miles, but it's the ,longest drive considering you hit about 50 lights, you go from boys town in weho, tranny town further towards hollywood, mex gang turf on the other side of hollywood and then hipster land into silverlake where it merges with sunset...........WE HIT EVERY LIGHT GREEN!!!, yesterday was probably the most beautiful day in la this year, 60 or so degrees, the leaves have changed, what few that do change, the skies were clear and blue, and the wind whipped about, cool breeze slapping my face through the window as we glided down santa monica , we had possum dixon on the stereo, neighborhood music guiding us back to the hood, nico is dancing and twisting in the sit, shakin her hair about in the passenger seat, she is happy, a hand on the thigh a look to the dick in the SUV next me (RIDING ALONE I MIGHT ADD)..... he sees her thrashing about and me singing and thinks were nuts, but his foolish grin doesn't fool me, he would kill to have this hottie shakin sumpin sweet in his ride tipsy and high, feeling like i do, gliding right to home and into the sack, she left town today, she got up with minutes to spare from the cabby callin and honkin his horn.........the big apple here she comes, i bet the weather is great their pull out my navy pea coat and / or my english leather, both provide a sense of security, bring on the whipping wind, i remember being in brooklyn last new years cold, flurries, walking to some place to get a bite to eat somewhere in williamsburg, we enter a block that is leveled all the way to the river and my friends warns us, and as the last syllable rolls off his tongue and I am lashed, thrashed, whipped, beaten, kissed and tickeled by the coldest wind I have ever felt coming straight from the water...........endless ramble,

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 01:38 pm:

I can feel what you're describing. I remember those days in LA....those days when the haze would blow out giving a cool crisp view of the mountains...and I would think "This place must have been awesome 100 years ago".....the whole time wishing you cold relive those days, your first virgin high when everything was sweet...no jones'ing, no money troubles, no half as shit.............

By Rhiannon on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 08:53 pm:

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:08 pm:

Thesaurus? Nope. I just found a web page that listed all prepositions in alphebetical order. Most of my creativity stems from a hair brained idea then searching the web to flesh it out.

I don't create. I assemble.
    I am an assembler.
    I put shit together.
    I. I.

Oh, yeah. Listen to Morning Edition on Wednesday to hear my sister do a story about the New Jersey turnpike.

Patrick, I want to bite your hand too. I fucking LOVE garlic! The last time I went to the Smelling Rose (garlic restaurant) in San Francisco I learned first hand that you get indegestion from eating too much garlic. It was painful, but glorious.

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:09 pm:

Speaking of biting muscle, I've been biting my tounge lately. Don't know why.

By Antigone on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:09 pm:

And I've been posting in groups of three, too. Not sure about that one either.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, November 22, 1999 - 11:15 pm:

You fucking canibals, maybe McDonald's will come out with a McDeltoid sandwhich. Care to super-size that?

By droopy on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 01:10 am:

"how to carve a deltoid"
    - from Gray's Anatomy and Recipe Book.

"Divide the Deltoid across, near its upper part, by an incision carried along the margin of the clavicle, the acromion process and spine of the scapula, and reflect it downward, when the structures under cover of it will be seen. Season with salt and pepper and pan-broil in butter."

By Gee on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 01:25 am:

LoL You're weird, Rhiannon.

Isn't he dreamy, though? (mine, not yours) He's the definition of the word "sexy".

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 02:28 am:

I think the garlic restaurant in san francisco is called "the stinky rose."

I could be wrong, I've only seen it, not eaten there.

By Antigone on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 02:29 am:

My formerly granitoid deltoid became epileptoid due to my rheumatoid shoulder socket. It's now a parasitoid prismatoid shaped planetoid!

By Antigone on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 02:33 am:

You're right, cyst. It's The Stinking Rose.

Christ. They have a catalog.

I'll never have friends again.

Except y'all who can't smell me...

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 10:08 am:

we were each half right.

I just got a message from a friend.

Subject: Goth Babe of the Week is REALLY FUCKING HOT.

http://nostalgic.jx.nu/

What the heck country is ".nu"? I'm going to go there RIGHT NOW.

can anyone help him out? I suppose there must be a web page that lists what countries the various extensions represent.

By Nate on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 11:38 am:

nu is Niue.

By Boingo on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 12:39 pm:

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 01:04 pm:

goth babe does rock....holy moly!!!

I think I am developing a wierd fetsih for cameras......they turn me on, I am buying up all kinds of weird old cameras, the bigger the camera the more power it represents...thew fucntions th features......seeing ahot girl with a camera ..just.....OI VEY!!!!

this is therapy material when the time comes

yeah central ca has a lot of garlic farms......

By Sarah on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 01:55 pm:

goth babe is 17 years old. both she and cyst have that neato mirror photo thing happening.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 02:09 pm:

god I hope santa brings me a new Speak and Spell 2000

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 03:34 pm:

Good news -- the well-behaved boy/man/guy on my hall is *not* the boyfriend of the pretentious girl next to him...

...but he *is* engaged to the girl next to *her*. She's also worth an eyebrow-raise. Really coarse and loud. Never holds the door for anybody (a hanging crime in this place, where all the doors automatically lock). What could he see in her?

*sigh* He seems like such a refined person...always dresses well, keeps his room neat (his door's always open), says hello when you pass him on the sidewalk. She'd better treat him right.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 03:35 pm:

PS. Nate (you still there?), when you said "consuming that which was generating sex feelings for me," what were you talking about?

By Nate on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 04:05 pm:

you mean what was I wanting to consume, or wtf i was talking about?

i wanted to eat body parts that were generating heat in my loins: bellies and breasts and things. i wanted to bite them and eat them. mmm.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 04:10 pm:

god that's weird.

By semillama on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:10 pm:

So?

Rhi; the deltoids are among the first of yur muscle groups to respond to wieght training. It's cool to see them start rippling. just a thought.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:17 pm:

I want to eat panettone.

does anyone have "the joy of cooking"? I used that panettone recipe once and fucking loved it. I trust no other recipe. besides, I know I can make this one good.

I would be really happy. I don't trust any of these internet recipes that require bread machines instead of coffee cans.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:18 pm:

I mean, I would be really happy if someone who had "the joy of cooking" typed up the panettone recipe for me.

By Sarah on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:22 pm:

i like forearms. big, strong, wide forearms.

the backs of necks are cool too.

yum.

By droopy on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:35 pm:

my forearms are 6 1/2 inches at the wrist and, if i make a fist, 11 3/4 inches at the upper part. it looks like a turkey leg.

By Rhiannon on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 05:38 pm:

The best panettone I ever had was in Italy last Christmas. The stuff in this country tastes like shredded newspaper. Of course, if you make your own, it should turn out well.

I wonder if developing my own deltoid muscles would make me want to bite myself. Probably not.

Nate: I'm very connected to my mouth. For instance, if I want to hide what I'm thinking/feeling, I'll cover my mouth instead of averting my eyes or whatever. I wonder if you're the same way.

By Patrick on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 06:23 pm:

i have it at home cyst, a gift from gramma....i will be gone for most of the evening btu i will seee if i can get it for you.

By cyst on Tuesday, November 23, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

that would be really swell.

they have italian panettone at trader joe's, but it must be weeks old. yuck. and besides, I like to substitute regular dried fruit for the candied fruit.

By Gee on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:04 am:

I like the back of a boys neck too. I like to scratch them. Not hard, just a little scratch. I like to touch their backs, too, but I'm sure I've said that before. Backs are my favorite boy part. My favorite Innocent boy part.

I hope the Map Library Boy isn't engaged. Did I mention that he looks really pretty when he smiles? I think he gives me special smiles.

By Nate on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 11:04 am:

i like having nails dug into my back, but i'm just a sicko.

i've never noticed what i do when i'm trying to hide what i'm thinking or feeling.

By Patrick on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 12:35 pm:

i had a lap dance in which the girl ripped my chest to shreds, it kinda turned me on as well, that kinda of pain/pleasure is alright, scratches on my back have the same effect, it communicates intensity, intensity that perhaps you are inspiring, which in turn is flattering

By Rhiannon on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 12:51 pm:

You know what else are nice? Hands. Fingers. Thumbs. Knuckles. Wrists. The whole arm package, I would say. Even elbows.

Oh, and collarbones! *Especially* that little hollow where the collarbones meet at the base of the throat. I think that's my favorite body part in general, on both men and women.

By Gee on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 01:19 pm:

I like collarbones on women. Backs on men, collarbones on women, and no criss-crossing. I cant' stand to look at my collarbone, though. It's like looking at my veins, it just makes me nervous.

I used to scratch a boy really hard when he did something right. I didn't realize I was doing it at the time, just afterwards I'd think back and remember it. He never complained about it, but he would stop doing whatever it was he was doing that was making me scratch him. I think I really hurt him.

By J on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 02:50 pm:

I can,t post much this week,s/o is home all week,I just pop in here when he leaves for a while,but Cyst,I have the cookbook and will get back to you when I have some more time.I like the back of a mans neck,a hairy chest,and of course the penis,but that,s just me.

By cyst on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

hey, j, the panettone situation is taken care of, but thank you very much, sweetie.

By Patrick on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 03:49 pm:

ok...

i like a womans hips, a soft (not fat) belly, that area where your leg hits your body, the crotch i suppose, but a little to the left or right..., the small of a womans back (why the hell is that called the "small" anyway?)

otherwise i am leaving work at 2 today YAHOOOO!!!!

i plan to go sit on the porch with angry sam and hear about his recent chicago experience and sip vodka....as sam sez it's *after NOON* so it's OK, no pump room this time but he says he has a good story.......otheriwse i intend to duke it out at LAX tonght to pick up hotstuff at the airport...

...wait....

....huh?

YES i took the turkey out of the freezer.....

vegetables?

well i dunno.....

what do you like?

cucumbers?

ok sorry, i thought it was sorta funny..heh..h..eee...h........(sigh) hummmmm

ok what about peppers, we can roast them with the turkey, onions too, lots of colorful peppers...i like a colorful plate.....

what?

no peppers...why?

whatya mean thats not typical?

who are we the cleavers? WE AREN"T TYPICAL.

lets have babganoosh, whatdoyasay?

ok alright.....carrots, potatoes, celery...i see

WELl, i hate celery, it's too nasal......carrots and potatos are good, but since we have stuffing do we need another starch?

ok ok ok I'll get the god damn potatoes

i love you

is the airport crowded?

no

your cell keeps going out.......

i called and it never rang at least on my end

huh? there is always some strange guy staring at you, whats new? your a hottie

i love you

yeah just like last time, just don't let your cell get out of your eyesight even for a second this time........

the crooks are good in NY

so anyway........can i get the onions....to me that would spice up the dinner nicely, have them roasting with the turkey, otherise i am just gonna dump tapitio on it,

ya ya i know, that stuff is addicting, what can i say

salad? of course

kareoke tonight with japanese co-workers?

i dunno

it' will be kinda late, well not really, but do you want to do that...

airport to pasadena...we would get their by 11:30 or so, they would probably be done by that point....you know, they are like adults and such

hey do we have money for chiba?

well do you have any cash left?

i gotta go buy film and paper.....eh...about $50 worth of shit....

i love you

credit card i suppose.......

did you talk to the fellas while you are there?

i suspect they all went home for the holiday.

yeah that one chump from the boards, swine lives there......

yeah he is a nice guy

most of the fellas around there are cool

some of the chicks don't like me

thats alright,

yes i do have you

you are the best

swine says your kinda cute

he is not so forthcoming with the compliments, so thats means your pretty hot...

i think so

so what about the chiba?

i love you

whos your daddy? whos your daddy?

thats right

yeah me and sam are gonna chill, catch up and what not.......

sit on the porch

you know how it goes

i know you are jealous

you love angry sam

sam loves you

i need to give his spartus camera back

i got mine this week

mine is better

i have aperture control and it's called a sparta FLEX as opposed to a sparta VUE

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=202989014

yeah it's cool.......

i need to rent the super wide angle lense this weekend and finish up that project

i then i have to shoot kim on either sat or sunday depending on when the car is available

i don't think she would do nudes

that tongue piercing is annoying

i don't think i would want that thing swirling around my jimmy either......

no way jose

i love you

have a safe flight

get loaded with some movie star in first class

you are still not a member of the mile high club right?

i love you

By on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 05:24 pm:

finger nails gently but firmly digging into my nutsack, aaaaahhhhhhh that's the best!

By hydrozoa on Wednesday, November 24, 1999 - 08:57 pm:

my favorite part of me is the small of my back, but i don't know why they call it that.

i love boy's necks, shoulders, jaws, behind the ears. that area. i love the way it smells. i like bellies, too.

By semillama on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 12:39 am:

The foot gland. or the third nostril. or rubbing the foot gland with the third nostril.

I'm really tired.

By Gee on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 01:07 am:

Oh my GOD. Was that a real phone call? I would KILL someone if they ever did that to me. I assume she doesn't care, though.

By Agatha on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 03:42 am:

i just found the two to three spaces between each line that i couldn't even finish the post.

By Patrick on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 01:31 pm:

what do ya mean agatha?

Gee, yes that was BASED on a real phone call with my wife, you will notice there is nothing there terribly personal.

By Agatha on Thursday, November 25, 1999 - 03:18 pm:

the post was like four yards long. that's what i meant. it was too much. i was overwhelmed.

By Gee on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 12:17 am:

I'm a freak about that kind of stuff. Even though it wasn't filled with personal crap, and even though it was all your side and anyone around you could have heard it, I would still have freaked out.

The weird thing is, I'm really nosey. But not in a terrible way. If I went to someone's house and they left the room I wouldn't go through their stuff. But when I was in this boy's room, I asked him if I could look at his computer and I tore it apart looking at everything he had on there. I found some interesting stuff.

By Hayden on Friday, November 26, 1999 - 03:02 pm:

What? Like an over-integrated mother board? That is interesting. Did he have any stickers inside the case where nobody could see them?

By Gee on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 12:56 am:

ugh.

I looked at all the little files and pictures and wotnot that he had on his harddrive. Random text files, internet history, document file, etc. You know. Stuff. I like to do that. I would never let anyone do that to my computer, though, cuz I actually have secrets.

By cyst on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 05:09 am:

I've been doing some semi-passive, fully innocuous stalking.

you know, I've done a couple drive-bys in the last few weeks, but the cute waiter boy lives super close-in, so I was only going two blocks out of my way.

tonight SOMEONE ELSE suggested we go to this restaurant where he had told me he was working a year ago. I really didn't think he'd still be there.

but he was.

I was wearing my favorite outfit, so I voted in favor of going there. I asked the waitress if she knew if he still worked there and she said, "yeah. he's working tonight."

he was waiting in the smoking section, so I told my friends I was going to go to the bathroom. I missed him on the way in there, so I took a long time washing my hands. and it happened perfectly on my way back.

he said he got my postcards, sent me one, that he missed me, that he really wanted to go out, that he had to go get a pen so he could write down his phone number.

the two things that suck are that he's already seen me in my fin-de-siecle outfit and it's no fun to stalk someone who wants you to call him.

By semillama on Saturday, November 27, 1999 - 01:48 pm:

kind of takes the fun out of it, huh?

By Gee on Sunday, November 28, 1999 - 06:29 pm:

I disagree. I enjoy stalking a boy much more when I actually Know him and suspect he likes me. In fact it's no fun at all if I think he doesn't like me.

By Patrick on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 12:28 pm:

do you girls play with your meat before you eat as well?

By J on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 12:39 pm:

I hear their eyes ball.

By Fetidbeaver on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 01:24 pm:

Patrick, I got the emails. Funny shit, thanks.

By Gee on Monday, November 29, 1999 - 11:02 pm:

I have a personality that tends to be somewhat obsessive. I don't mean to stalk boys when I have a crush on them, but I can't help myself. I just watch them and ask about them and look for information about them. I want to know things about them.

As long as I'm not picking through their garbage, I guess it's okay.

By Rhiannon on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 06:32 pm:

Antigone, I read this (on one of my many illicit study breaks) and thought of you and your list of prepositions. Unfortunately, the prepositions are supposed to be in italics. I'll make the * * signs instead.

"About" by Juliana Belding

A whistling (breath) smothers

Whittle-boned words
    ..Streaming
    The old lady mumbles (what about?)

*above across after against along*

The rustling (hand) tears

Sweat-wrought print
    ..Spilling
    A yound man leaves (do we get along?)

*among around at before behind*

A rumbling (track) signals

Iron-bound wind
    ..Screeching
    The conductor's body shifts (does he look behind?)

*below beneath beside between beyond*

The whirring (bulb) restores

Dust-soaked stillness
    ..Drifting
    A perfumed girl frowns (does she see beyond?)

*by during except from inside*

The expanding (building) marks

Time-riddled solidity
    ..Slipping
    A cheek's color drains (what is inside?)

*into like near of off on*

A thudding (footfall) catches

Long-winded memory
    ..Lying
    The youngest sister dawdles (won't she move on?)

*onto over through to toward*

The roaring (quiet) hastens

Cuttle-boned frenetics
    ..Surging
    A black pen drifts (what toward?)

*under until with within without*

A ticking (impatience) soars

Yellow-oiled eyes
    ..Leaking
    The drowning girl swims *with within without*

Did you make it this far? I got bored about 1/3 of the way through, but I thought the last verse was neat.

By Spider on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 10:11 am:

For the life of me, I can't remember a thing about the "well-behaved boy" or the annoying girls in my old hall. I probably wouldn't recognize them if I saw them today.

I do remember the boy with the nice shoulders, though.

I like wrists now. In "Angels and Insects" the main character is taken by Mattie the governess's wrists. He even tells her, at the end, when he visits her in her room and right before she agrees to sail to the Amazon with him, that she has lovely wrists.

That's a great book. I love A.S. Byatt. Such icy detail.

By kazoo on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 10:33 am:

I like tummies.

By Ophelia on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 03:22 pm:

huh, spider, BMC was one of my top choices. i guess we wouldn't have overlapped anyhow, but interesting anyhow.

By Spider on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 03:59 pm:

Cool! Where are you now?

By Ophelia on Tuesday, October 8, 2002 - 11:07 pm:

middlebury college, VT

By Spider on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 08:22 am:

Oh, that's right! I remember now. Did I tell you my parents went their for grad school...I visited the campus a few times when I was a kid. It's pretty....have the leaves started changing yet?

By The Watcher on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 01:44 pm:

Spider,

How are you holding out.

I'm a bit concerned with the sniper being close to you.

By Spider on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 01:56 pm:

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I'm not a bit afraid of being a target.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, October 9, 2002 - 02:13 pm:

That's great.

No one is a target because everyone is a target.

By Ophelia on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 01:02 pm:

Yeah.

There a maple tree right outside my window that is all golden-orangey right now. Late in the afternoon when the sun is getting low it just lights up. It's amazing, looks like the whole tree has caught on fire.

By Spider on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 01:35 pm:

Lucky. No leaf action going on here, I'm afraid.

The public library I frequented as a kid had an enormous (like, 5 stories high) oak tree next to it that would turn a vivid flame-orange around the end of October. We called it the Halloween tree. Ah, nostalgia.

By J on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 01:46 pm:

I was wanting to go back to West Virginia this fall,it's the most beautiful time there with the trees changeing colors.I miss that but the sky is blue,the sun's shineing and evreything is green.

By John Denver on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 04:00 pm:

Almost heaven, West Virgina
    Blue Ridge Mountians, Shenendoah River
    Life is old there, older than the trees
    Younger than the mountians, growing like a breeze

By semillama on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 05:05 pm:

West Virginia at this moment is very wet and
    gray, for your information. That's an
    eyewitness account.

By John Denver on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 07:50 pm:

damn, i'll have to change the lyrics.

By Gee on Friday, October 11, 2002 - 12:04 am:

Jamie likes to bite people. she bites me all the time. she bit a boy she's dating not too long ago and left a huge bruse on his arm. she's usually very gentle with her bites, but she got carried away that time.

sometimes around some people I have to hold back on biting. it usually involves attraction for me, though - not so for Jamie. she'll bite anyone.

tonight I resisted biting a boy on the neck. it would have been bad.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact