well...

sorabji.com: Do you love me?: well...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Notwolf on Sunday, October 7, 2001 - 10:46 pm:

i could if i tried harder, or if you didnt try so hard.

By Hal on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 01:30 pm:

Ok... For some reason, and don't get me wrong there has to be a reason...

THAT MADE NO FUCKING SENSE.

By Spiral on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 01:59 pm:

I think I get it... have you ever had a person that you thought was great, but they were just not right for you for one reason or another? Maybe they tried to please you too much, or you just couldn't see them as something other than a friend? It happens all the time. Two people who, if they only had the chemistry (or whatever it is the makes love happen), would be the perfect (or near perfect) mates.

By Hal on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 03:15 pm:

oh ok... Thank you Spiral...

Couldn't quite figure out what it meant...

By Antigone on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

What's wrong with trying to please?

By Spider on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 04:09 pm:

Note that she said "maybe they tried to please you too much."

By Antigone on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 05:06 pm:

What's wrong with trying to please too much?

By Nate on Monday, October 8, 2001 - 07:55 pm:

wrist aches?

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 12:07 am:

What about when there are two people,who for some inexplicable reason,have incrediably strong chemistry between them,when they shouldn't?The kind of kinetic reaction,that when that other person is anywhere in their general proximity,their body is keenly aware of their presence,even though they haven't been seen.

Like your skin is some kind of sonar receptor.

Bleep Bleep Bleep 3-o-clock Bleep Bleep Bleep

The harder you try to avoid encounters,the more intense the kinetic energy.

What makes that chemistry happen?

By pez on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 02:31 am:

dunno.

it used to be , if i found a guy extremely attractive, i'd have a certain smell connected with him.

it would be a person who didn't wear cologne or aftershave, and it wouldn't be b.o. either.

oh boy is it a good time to go pee? i gotta go pee potty potty potty potty where's the restroom i hope nothing happens while i'm on the pot.

that's what my body has a tendency to do. hyperactive bouncing off the walls and whistling the star spangled banner while waving a pirate flag.

and hunger is diminished. the need for water and other tasty beverages increased, so you have something to hold, to clutch in hope that you'll be clutching something else later.

slightly lightheaded. giggly, as if drunk or high, but with a quicker reaction time.

but i'm no expert. wait. i maybe an expert on getting crushes, but am completely clueless when it comes to relationships.

i shouldn't even have to say that. should be a given.

By Tom on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 05:37 am:

Notwolf:

thanks. Now if I could just figure out how to tell HER that.

at least now I know what I meant.

By Czarina on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 10:14 am:

Yes,and we also now know,that when Pez has the hots for a guy,she has to pee.

By Kalliope on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 11:07 am:

notwolf...you came back here.

now when are you coming back *here*?

By J on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 11:08 am:

hmmmmmmm

By Hal on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 12:29 pm:

....Pez and her absolute need to pee when a cute guy is in the room.... That has to be uncomfortable everytime your with a cute guy.

By Kalliope on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 12:36 pm:

better than getting gas everytime a hot guy steps within two feet of ya...

By pez on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 06:29 pm:

it's not like i need to pee all the time when i'm around guys i like... it's just that my bladder seems smaller, y'know? it's not like i'm filled to bursting but my body tries to tell be that it's time to go. it's not like i have more urine or anything.

gawd. how ridiculous.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 9, 2001 - 06:35 pm:

irritable bladder syndrome?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact