she got fat!

sorabji.com: What is your definition of Heaven?: she got fat!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Rowlf on Sunday, July 6, 2003 - 10:42 pm:

http://www.apechild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=204

well, not really...

its not fair really, picking on her for gaining weight, because thats not REALLY fat at all... its just something to point and laugh at because she's a horrible sucker of Satans cock

enjoy

By wisper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:36 pm:

(if you don't want to scrool through message boards:)

here

here

and
    HERE

i'm just confused.

By Spider on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:43 pm:

Obvious as hell, but she would be so cute if she didn't dress so badly.

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:49 pm:

ewwwwwwwwwww

not that she was ever attractive in my eyes, but still trying to maintain that pop diva style just has her looking more and more silly.

right spider.

like michael jackson...people are lying to her. overpaid people are lying to her.

someone needs to be honest with her.

By Spider on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:53 pm:

Like, take the picture in Wisper's 2nd link. That skirt would look trashy if *anyone* wore it. With a longer skirt with a higher waistband, she would look good. She's got a nice chest, hips, and legs -- no need to hide anything, really, just be more tasteful. Then there would be nothing to laugh at.

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

and her hair.

stop pulling the hair back so tight.

By wisper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 01:26 pm:

see?

i understand now. It was gradual.
    She's 21 now. The metabolism does cach up with you. Some girls just explode.

i just don't get how you can stay that way dancing on stage for hours and hours every night.....?

By wisper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 01:31 pm:

of course, she can still sing like a motherfucker.

By semillama on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 02:17 pm:

Wisper, when you read that her trainer had to struggle to get her down to just one fast food meal a DAY, then it's easy to see how she can stay that way. Metabolism is a bitch.

I predict we won't see much of her for the next three months, when she'll return and we won't see much of her.

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 02:19 pm:

she could be the poster kid/spokeswoman for the impending fast food/obesity lawsuit.

"It happened to me to....I couldn't go a single day without at least a drive thru fries and oreo shake."

By Spider on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 02:30 pm:

"asked for a Starbucks Caffe Mocha, a Wendy's taco salad, some Chicken McNuggets, two large fries, a chocolate shake and two slices of pizza."

Dag. That sounds like something I could eat when I get PMS. Good thing I have some self-control.

By eri on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 04:35 pm:

That used to be a normal meal for me......when I was a kid. It doesn't work now. I couldn't begin to eat that much now (OK, I could but I wouldn't fit into a size 3).

Sounds like she needs a dietician as well as a personal trainer, but I would hate to see her go all waif thin.

By semillama on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 04:38 pm:

Starbucks Caffe Mocha (with nonfat milk): Calories-260 Fat Calories-108 Total fat-12 5050,192177_84601,00.html, source

Wendy's Taco Salad: Total Calories-380 Fat calories-170 Total fat-19 Saturated fat-10 Chol.-65 Sodium(mg)-1040 Carbs-28 Protien-26

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets (6): Total Calories-290 Fat calories-150 Total Fat-17 Saturated fat-3.5 Chol.-55 Sodium-540 Carbs-20 Protien-15

1 McDonald's French Fries (large): Total calories-540 Fat calories-230 Total fat-26 Saturated fat-4.5 Chol.-0 Sodium-350 Carbs-68 Protien-8

McDonald's Chocolate Shake (small): Total Calories-360 Fat calories-80 Total fat-9 Saturated fat-6 Chol.-40 Sodium-250 Carbs-60 Protien-11

1 slice Little Caesar's 16" Round Pepperoni Pizza: Total calories-260 Fat calories-99 Total fat-11 Saturated fat-4.5 Chol.-25 Sodium-570 Carbs-31 Protien-12
    source

Totals of above (x2 for fries and pizza):
    Total calories: 2890
    Fat calories: 1166
    Total fat: 629g
    Total saturated fat (w/o caffe mocha):37.5g
    Total Cholesterol (w/o caffe mocha):210
    Total sodium(w/o caffe mocha):3670mg

By Spider on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 04:42 pm:

Holy moly! And that's just one meal!

Maybe she's on medication that's giving her a raging appetite or she has a tapeworm or something. There's no way a healthy person (physically or mentally) could stand to eat like that for long periods of time. Is there?

By semillama on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 05:35 pm:

(a storm rolled in and i didn't finish it)
    total carbs-306g
    Total protien-92g

Daily Reference Values (2000 calorie/day diet):
    fat 65 grams (g)
    saturated fatty acids 20 g
    cholesterol 300 milligrams (mg)
    total carbohydrate 300 g
    fiber 25 g
    sodium 2,400 mg
    potassium 3,500 mg
    protein 50 g

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 05:50 pm:

hey tigs, weren't you imply recently that an increase in your sodium intake could infact cause weight gain? is that due to water retention?

whut? whut?

By patrick on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 05:50 pm:

uh

DIDNT you imply.

By Antigone on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 06:11 pm:

Yeah. Water retention.

By wisper on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 09:29 pm:

oh cool, look!
    apechild.com discovered my link and put up a 'leecher' graphic.

that's neat ;)

By Hal on Monday, July 7, 2003 - 10:56 pm:

That woman scares me period, now she just scares me more.

By Vilnius viper on Tuesday, July 8, 2003 - 10:09 pm:

semillama,i see this stuff in the newspaper about mc.donalds burgers being made with ADDED FAT AND BLOOD VESSELS.if this is true i switch to WENDYS.i hope to god WENDYS BURGERS are just beef and cow manure.best regards.

By J on Wednesday, July 9, 2003 - 11:12 am:

Out here a certain Jack in the Box was famous for it's snotburgers.

By Vilnius viper on Wednesday, July 9, 2003 - 11:32 pm:

J. The jack in the box web page;ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EAT AT A JACK IN THE BOX RESTAURANT,LET US KNOW HOW IT WAS,AND WE WILL PAY YOU FOR IT...........but it would have to be a very high price i think.

By eri on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 01:32 pm:

I don't go to Jack in the Box if I can help it. When they started selling taquitos, I ended up with food poisoning and in the hospital. I forgot I had eaten them and told my boss it was from the restraunt I worked at and quit. Heh.

My Mom got some from there and got sick, too, about a month later.

We have gotten sick off of their burgers or something once, too.

Jack in the Box.......the best way to lose weight.....eat their crappy food and get food poisoning!!!! You'll puke for days and lose tons of weight!!!!!

By Vilnius viper on Thursday, July 10, 2003 - 10:02 pm:

turkish kebab shops must get there food from the same wholesale place as jack in the box.four times i have been in the local turkish kebab shop,and four times i have been sick as a dog.[yet greek kebab shops are o.k.]

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact