Random Yahoos

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Random Yahoos
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Nelly on Monday, July 6, 1998 - 09:51 pm:
    something got me into visiting random Yahoo sites regularly, just in the last couple of weeks. Danged if every one of them hasn't been "fascinating" in some kinda way...

Unfortunately the one that adds spice to the mix, the one to make you salivate, a personal site with "sexy" stories and a picture right there of a bare-breasted lass, quick loading too, i didn't bookmark, being not at my computer at the time. I can't begin to tell you what manner and quantity of muck i waded through trying to find it again, for you, but to no avail. All i had to go on was remembering that the guy used the word "sexed" as a transitive verb, in a way not yet approved by Websters (he was not determining the sex of parrots, gila monsters or hamsters, nor exchanging software). It also had some other word beginning with "e", like exploration, maybe, or electric. You will just have to use your imagination.

Industrial Engineering Sales Corporation has a lovely picture of some kind of industrial plant, i love how the design elements of the photo are echoed in the logo, and vice versa; site leads to more lovely pictures of shining impellers, gaskets and other pump parts.

Metaphoria Limited starts out with a nice animated disappearing gif, and might be about what happens when someone who has studied philosophy, has a commercial site for a rather mysterious business having to do with translating Japanese into English, with other stuff inserted in. This site has a personality.

a site dedicated to the musical drama, Aspects of Love, which I had never heard of, but the plot of which might resemble the convoluted love lives of some sorabjiites...

Yeti Cycles has pictures of mountain bikes, but it's the delicious advertising hype, best i've seen in awhile, almost makes me want to shell out a few grand to be part of "a small circle of fanatics"

Favorite Teenage Angst Books, which has nothing about my favorite teen book, Something Foolish, Something Gay, by Glen and Jane Sire, which maybe didn't have enough angst in it.

Gordon's Photoweb Gallery, soft-focus pictures of Japan, esp. Japanese girls. Arty, but is it art...

Crystalyx, America's best-selling livestock block supplement. Vitamins for cows.

Reinventing your life. Therapy lite, bout good as any... Future plans include questionnaires that will enable you to identify your own life traps, also hopefully some less cheesy midi files. In the meantime, they want you to buy the book.

Michigan Photo Company, retouching, not only do they get rid of braces but also ex-wives...

Atlanta restaurants Having eaten in some of these, just scrolling through this page makes my juices flow.

And there was more, so much more... Tahoe reservations, African adventures, geophysical surveys, 2 ISP's, machines, more machines, etc.... such riches.....

By
Patricia on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 12:38 am:

Hey! I can't believe someone else loves Something Foolish,
    Something Gqy! Wow! I always wanted a boyfriend just like
    Sammy! He was the greatest. I thought that book was
    funny and very touching. I am a teacher and read a lot of
    young adult literature...this book is still one of my all time
    favorites that I reread all the time.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact